PDA

View Full Version : Texas must be careful with UTEP this Saturday!

Phil C
09-22-2009, 09:57 AM
This is going to be another tough football game as another good West Texas Team comes to Austin. UTEP started off bad but now they have just beaten a good New Mexico State football team and are coming to Austin with their act together. This will probably be another tough game for the Horns but hopefully we can pull away in the 4th quarter and win it. It is most scary indeed.

pitchdaball
09-22-2009, 10:03 AM
You are crazy. The horns will beat UTEP by 30 pts.

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by pitchdaball
You are crazy. The horns will beat UTEP by 30 pts. LOL at the guys who just don't understand Phil's schtick. :doh:

JHS_c/o_06'
09-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
LOL at the guys who just don't understand Phil's schtick. :doh:

It took me a good 3 years to realize he wasn't just the worlds worst pessimist.

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by JHS_c/o_06'
It took me a good 3 years to realize he wasn't just the worlds worst pessimist. You're slow. I've been here a week and I got it figured out. :nerd:

turbostud
09-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by pitchdaball
You are crazy. The horns will beat UTEP by 30 pts.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!

BwdLions
09-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
This is going to be another tough football game as another good West Texas Team comes to Austin. UTEP started off bad but now they have just beaten a good New Mexico State football team and are coming to Austin with their act together. This will probably be another tough game for the Horns but hopefully we can pull away in the 4th quarter and win it. It is most scary indeed.

There's no such thing as "a good New Mexico State football team." Texas wins this one something like 56-10.

LE Dad
09-22-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
You're slow. I've been here a week and I got it figured out. :nerd: LOL, just a week??:thinking: Something about your style sure does seem familiar??:confused:Maybe it's just me. LOL :D

GATAPride77
09-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Phil you sound like Granny Holtz used to back in his Notre Dame days.