PDA

View Full Version : Buddy ole pal

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 09:25 AM
still hasn't came back. Guess he was serious. :(

Hopefully it's him gettng shipped back here and no internet access available.... but if he really is gone.... I'm mad. :mad:

Trashman
09-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
still hasn't came back. Guess he was serious. :(

Hopefully it's him gettng shipped back here and no internet access available.... but if he really is gone.... I'm mad. :mad:

if your talking about IHStangfan, make that X2.:mad:

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 10:12 AM
:mad: :mad:

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-22-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
if your talking about IHStangfan, make that X2.:mad:

Yeah I feel the same way

sinton66
09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Either way, it'll be by his CHOICE.

IHStangFan
10-07-2009, 12:38 AM
I'm around, just got other things to do since getting home. Taking a break from the DL and some of the "drama" for a bit. Lurking around in "other pastures" some as well.

66....no harm no foul, you have always been great as well as most of the others here.

As soon as I take the time to figure out this "block" feature...maybe I'll be back around.

:kiss:

Move The Chains
10-07-2009, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I'm around, just got other things to do since getting home. Taking a break from the DL and some of the "drama" for a bit. Lurking around in "other pastures" some as well.

66....no harm no foul, you have always been great as well as most of the others here.

As soon as I take the time to figure out this "block" feature...maybe I'll be back around.

:kiss: WOOHOO! :clap: Glad to have you back.

lulu
10-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

:kiss:

So glad to see you.:)

waterboy
10-07-2009, 12:01 PM
Good to see you on here, IHStangFan! Don't let some of these posters get under your skin. Sometimes you just have to overlook 'em, and move on.......