PDA

View Full Version : I can guarantee I will be getting a ring on state championship weekend

TheDOCTORdre
09-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Don't know if I ever posted that me and my fiancee moved our wedding date up to December 12th:D (I mentioned state championship weeked so it would sorta be football related and post on the main forum :D )

big daddy russ
09-21-2009, 01:29 PM
Dude, congrats Dre! As much mess as everyone talks about marriage...

man invented the TV to help you ignore the nagging. :D :D :D

Just kidding. Marriage is every bit as good as you make it. Here's to making it a good one!

Phil C
09-21-2009, 01:41 PM
:clap:

BobcatBenny
09-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Congrats on finding someone to marry you! LOL

Marriage is what it is ... wish I could recommend it. Personally I do not understand why any of us (men in particular) voluntarily get married.

lulu
09-21-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

Marriage is what it is ... wish I could recommend it. Personally I do not understand why any of us (men in particular) voluntarily get married.

Bad Benny:D

Old Dog
09-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Well, congrats

nobogey72
09-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Don't know if I ever posted that me and my fiancee moved our wedding date up to December 12th:D (I mentioned state championship weeked so it would sorta be football related and post on the main forum :D )

So what game will you guys be going to that night?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Footballhudini
09-21-2009, 02:46 PM
thought it was a brownwood poster talking smack again

lol

LE Dad
09-21-2009, 03:08 PM
Marriage ??? There is no next season in that:doh:

A little advice though. When she is right tell her she is right. When she is wrong tell her she is right. When you are wrong tell her you are wrong. When you are right just shut up.:D

lulu
09-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad

A little advice though. When she is right tell her she is right. When she is wrong tell her she is right. When you are wrong tell her you are wrong. When you are right just shut up.:D

And all this time I did not know you were so smart:D

Rocket
09-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad

That is some wisdom right there. This is a good post day for you, LE Dad.

Rocket
09-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

Congrats, man.

Farmersfan
09-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny

I think it has something to do with Cows and free milk and Dogs running wild..........????? I can't seem to remember!

lulu
09-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
I think it has something to do with Cows and free milk and Dogs running wild..........????? I can't seem to remember!

It's that cow and free milk deal. WOW you guys are really .....I don't know....impressive.:D

spaniard
09-21-2009, 03:40 PM
two words that have gotten me out of trouble many a time are "yes dear." keep those words close to heart and you will be alright.

Farmersfan
09-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by lulu
It's that cow and free milk deal. WOW you guys are really .....I don't know....impressive.:D

That's a complete fallacy lulu!
I don't believe there is such a thing as "Free Milk"!!!! A man gives up a little peice of his soul everytime he takes a drink.......:D

Ranger Mom
09-21-2009, 04:21 PM
I guess it's time to break this little jewel out again...just in case some of you have forgotten:

Words Women Use

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks -- this will cause you to have one of those arguments.

FIVE MINUTES
This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.

NOTHING
This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine."

GO AHEAD (With Raised Eyebrows)
This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine."

GO AHEAD (Normal Eyebrows)
This means "I give up" or "do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.

GO AHEAD (With Lowered Eyebrows)
At some point in the near future, you are going to be in some mighty big trouble.

LOUD SIGH!
This is not actually a word, but is a nonverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh!" means she wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing."

SOFT SIGH
Again, not a word, but a nonverbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.

THAT'S OKAY!
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay!" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow."

PLEASE DO
This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay!."

THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say you're welcome.

THANKS A LOT!
This goes much deeper than "Thanks." A woman will say, "Thanks A Lot!" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh!" Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh!," as she will only tell you "Nothing."

and the most IMPORTANT thing to remember is this:

A woman has the last word in any argument.

Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.:D

Congrats Dre!!!

sinton66
09-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Dude, congrats Dre! As much mess as everyone talks about marriage...
man invented the TV to help you ignore the nagging. :D :D :D

Just kidding. Marriage is every bit as good as you make it. Here's to making it a good one!

Marriage is a FINE Institution.......

if one doesn't mind being in an institution.:D

Pudlugger
09-21-2009, 06:36 PM
Like football, marriage is all about the talent, discipline and coaching.