PDA

View Full Version : Coach tickets to U of H games... HELP

raider red 2000
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I was wondering if any of the coaches on here know the website or the phone number to get tickets to U of H football games.

It was super easy to find websites for UT, ATM, Baylor...but i cant find anything for U of Houston.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks
RR2K

wedo
09-20-2009, 08:14 PM
They are sold out already except for the student and student guess tickets.....sorry lol.

carter08
09-20-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by wedo
They are sold out already except for the student and student guess tickets.....sorry lol.

are you a student?

how early do you anticipate having to get there saturday to get in?

wedo
09-20-2009, 09:10 PM
yeah im a student! Imma be there really early......in the email i got i think they said they are opening the gates at 530 to get in

carter08
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by wedo
yeah im a student! Imma be there really early......in the email i got i think they said they are opening the gates at 530 to get in

yeah, i got that too. but it also said no one would be allowed to line up before 8am, which makes me think people are gonna get there super early. then again, they are letting 5500 of us in.

nexfan
09-21-2009, 10:03 AM
The wifey works in athletics at UH and she said that there were more than 1000 students lined up to get tickets for the game this Saturday and that some had been there since 11 a.m. the night before. It's so nice to be relevant again!!

pancho villa
09-21-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
I was wondering if any of the coaches on here know the website or the phone number to get tickets to U of H football games.

It was super easy to find websites for UT, ATM, Baylor...but i cant find anything for U of Houston.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks
RR2K

Call the athletic office. I was going to go but I am now going to A@M-UAB game