PDA

View Full Version : Diboll over Marlin

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-02-2004, 10:41 PM
Diboll 66
Marlin 63 (f)

Jermichel Finely for diboll has 21 1st qrt points.
I have to say the marlin fans have no class fouling even before the first qrt an cheering an even punching Jermicehl in the nuts infront of a ref an the fans cheered an hollered while he lay on the floor. Diboll deserved to win this game.

marlin fan
03-02-2004, 11:26 PM
:mad: well i wasnt one of the fans that cheered i wasnt at the game!!! lol just making sure yall know so my good rep on this board doesnt get distroyed!!!

jason
03-02-2004, 11:30 PM
marlin fan:
:mad: well i wasnt one of the fans that cheered i wasnt at the game!!! lol just making sure yall know so my good rep on this board doesnt get distroyed!!!good rep?? you?? :D :D :D

marlin fan
03-02-2004, 11:31 PM
yep!!! :D

Ranger Mom
03-02-2004, 11:33 PM
I don't blame you marlin fan...you have a good rep in my book!!

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Mine as well hehe! :) Diboll packed this gym had to been 100,000 FANS :D

j_dog
03-03-2004, 12:02 AM
Congratulations Jackk. Now, who is the next opponent?

Mustang '89
03-03-2004, 12:13 AM
Manor. (30-6) Highly underrated.

Buccaneer
03-03-2004, 12:14 AM
j_dog:
Congratulations Jackk. Now, who is the next opponent?Manor

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-03-2004, 12:15 AM
Marlin was 30-7 i think they was underated as well.

Mustang '89
03-03-2004, 12:17 AM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Marlin was 30-7 i think they was underated as well.Do I detect a little sarcasm???

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-03-2004, 12:27 AM
Never! :D

Mustang '89
03-03-2004, 12:41 AM
Diboll Lumberjackk Check your PM's

St. Ivender
03-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Congrats to Diboll. We hope you go all the way,

Marlin's alledged lack of class seams to be a recurring theme here.

MB wifey
03-04-2004, 02:45 PM
Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Diboll 66
Marlin 63 (f)

I have to say the marlin fans have no class fouling even before the first qrt an cheering an even punching Jermicehl in the nuts infront of a ref an the fans cheered an hollered while he lay on the floor. Diboll deserved to win this game.

MB wifey
03-04-2004, 02:54 PM
How dare you say that Marlin fans have no class. He did not get kicked in the private. I do admit that it was wrong for "some" to cheer while he was on the ground but what do you expect from the fans when he fouled us all night and no calls were made. You can say what you may but your fans were just as rowdy as ours. As a matter of fact, a fan from Diboll said to one of our coaches "To Take Those N****S Home". Now that was out of line. Especially when the star of the team is African American. So, how is that for "NO CLASS". :mad:
MB wifey:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Diboll 66
Marlin 63 (f)

mistanice
03-04-2004, 07:22 PM
there were bad calls both ways, so you can't say one team had an advantage.

Diboll_Lumberjackk
03-05-2004, 01:39 AM
I dissagree calls where fair enough. but when someone loses its never because a better team won.. right? lol.

MB wifey
03-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Well, everyone has an opinion. And that is yours and this is mine: I don't think that you all are a better team and I think had better calls been made, yes we would have won. I think both teams played a very good game and there had to be only one winner and one loser. And unfortunantly, it was Diboll. But that was really not my concern. It was the comment about having class. Thank you.

booger1
03-05-2004, 01:00 PM
MB wifey:
How dare you say that Marlin fans have no class. He did not get kicked in the private. I do admit that it was wrong for "some" to cheer while he was on the ground but what do you expect from the fans when he fouled us all night and no calls were made. You can say what you may but your fans were just as rowdy as ours. As a matter of fact, a fan from Diboll said to one of our coaches "To Take Those N****S Home". Now that was out of line. Especially when the star of the team is African American. So, how is that for "NO CLASS". :mad:
MB wifey:

Diboll_Lumberjackk:
Diboll 66
Marlin 63 (f)

I have to say the marlin fans have no class fouling even before the first qrt an cheering an even punching Jermicehl in the nuts infront of a ref an the fans cheered an hollered while he lay on the floor. Diboll deserved to win this game.I seriously doubt any body whould yell at the Marlin coach, "Take those N*****S home"! With everybody around, how come no one else heard! That's what I thought SHUT UP! Besides someone would have got there @$$ kicked if they yelled that! Ya'll don't have any class! Yeah everyone was yelling for their team but when J-mike got hit you know where and the Marlin side started cheering THAT was classless! Their were bad calls and no calls all night long, it was obvious, but that was downright rude! So, while Diboll is playing tonight, you can go watch another team or TV and keep telling yourself that we were not the better team! I will give my props to the Malin team though, ya'll are very athletic and very fast! Good luck next year. Good luck the "Jacks 2nite!

duckbutter
03-05-2004, 03:06 PM
Again I say that lack of dicipline has been and will be Marlins undoing.

cunbed10
11-09-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by St. Ivender
Congrats to Diboll. We hope you go all the way,

Marlin's alledged lack of class seams to be a recurring theme here. Marlin is not like, it not lack of class, people have a problem with the Square, but I can honestly say when u see the words.M......A.....R......L.....I......N u Respect it to the point it makes u quiver, and shiver. So It's not a point of being classless, Marlin has the Best Fans in the World, the town just happent to be 47 percent Black, and in America that's looked upon as a bad thing, not classles, but RAcists folk, but still we strvie 400 years of depression, and Blacks still strive, we are the only race that didn't have a choice of coming to this country.

cunbed10
11-09-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by duckbutter
Again I say that lack of dicipline has been and will be Marlins undoing. This concept never helped Newton though!:thinking:

IHStangFan
11-09-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
Marlin is not like, it not lack of class, people have a problem with the Square, but I can honestly say when u see the words.M......A.....R......L.....I......N u Respect it to the point it makes u quiver, and shiver. So It's not a point of being classless, Marlin has the Best Fans in the World, the town just happent to be 47 percent Black, and in America that's looked upon as a bad thing, not classles, but RAcists folk, but still we strvie 400 years of depression, and Blacks still strive, we are the only race that didn't have a choice of coming to this country. hey bro...i'm of Irish/Scot. bloodlines.....my ancestors were oppressed by the Brits for centuries.....its not just limited to blacks...it happens all over the world unfortunately.

cunbed10
11-09-2004, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
hey bro...i'm of Irish/Scot. bloodlines.....my ancestors were oppressed by the Brits for centuries.....its not just limited to blacks...it happens all over the world unfortunately. Yeah! U have sense stang, some people don't have a clue!

duckbutter
11-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by cunbed10
This concept never helped Newton though!:thinking: Oh but it has! You see Newton has 2 state titles and Marlin has NADA. I still stand by my comment until proven otherwise.