PDA

View Full Version : Drew Brees and the Saints.....

Bullaholic
09-20-2009, 02:26 PM
If Drew Brees and the Saints stay healthy---lookout NFL---on the basis of what he is doing to a good Eagle "D" today.

Rocket
09-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
If Drew Brees and the Saints stay healthy---lookout NFL---on the basis of what he is doing to a good Eagle "D" today.

Agreed. Playing some great football.

GrTigers6
09-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Yeah I dont think eagles fans can't rely on their defense until Mcnabb gets back.

Bullaholic
09-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Hey, Keith---I get to laugh at your 'dirty birds' and clap for my Cowboys later.....:tongue: :D

Keith7
09-20-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hey, Keith---I get to laugh at your 'dirty birds' and clap for my Cowboys later.....:tongue: :D

This is what happens when you play with your 4th string QB.. And we'll see how much clapping you do for the cowturds later

GrTigers6
09-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
This is what happens when you play with your 4th string QB.. And we'll see how much clapping you do for the cowturds later If he is the fourth qb then who is the third. plus the offense didnt give up 41 points did they?:D

Move The Chains
09-20-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
If he is the fourth qb then who is the third. plus the offense didnt give up 41 points did they?:D Garcia, but he's not ready to play.

Daddy D 11
09-20-2009, 03:11 PM
This is what happens when you play with your 4th string QB.. And we'll see how much clapping you do for the cowturds later

That's funny, I could swear that if you look at the Eagles roster he is in fact the 2nd string QB. Hence why he is starting this game. But I guess in Keith7's depth chart he's the fourth best. Good thing that matters?

I really thought without McNabb they'd do better than this though. Giants will still win the division and the Eagles won't even make the playoffs. This coming from a Cowboys fan that thinks we wont make the playoffs either.

Keith7
09-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
That's funny, I could swear that if you look at the Eagles roster he is in fact the 2nd string QB. Hence why he is starting this game. But I guess in Keith7's depth chart he's the fourth best. Good thing that matters?

I really thought without McNabb they'd do better than this though. Giants will still win the division and the Eagles won't even make the playoffs. This coming from a Cowboys fan that thinks we wont make the playoffs either.

He only started today because of dire circumstances.. Check back next week and see where he is on the depth chart.. And the defense can only do so much given the short field position the Saints have been given all game due to Kolbs ineptitude

Move The Chains
09-20-2009, 03:16 PM
He only started today because of dire circumstances.. Check back next week and see where he is on the depth chart.. And the defense can only do so much given the short field position the Saints have been given all game due to Kolbs ineptitude Ineptitude? Kolb has thrown for 350 yds. lmao

Bullaholic
09-20-2009, 03:18 PM
If McNabb, Westbrook, and Samuel all miss significant playing time due to injury---you can kiss the Eagles chances goodbye---again.

Keith7
09-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Ineptitude? Kolb has thrown for 350 yds. lmao

Yea that happens when you are passing against a prevent defense the entire second half.. The Eagles were in the game until Kolb throws an interception early in the third quarter and changed the whole momentum of the game.. Kolb sucks and is the reason why the Eagles lost

Move The Chains
Well, 2 pics now... but the game was over before that one was thrown. You gotta have all hands on deck and play well to beat the Saints this year.

DDBooger
97 yard int return by Saints...wow

Keith7
09-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
97 yard int return by Saints...wow

dang 4th string qb :doh: .. Oh well at least this wasn't a division game and there are 14 more remaining

Sweetwater Red
09-20-2009, 05:27 PM
I had a choice between starting Philly or Carolina's defense. Boy did I choose wrong.
I wasn't sold on what the Saint's O did to Detroit. :doh: