PDA

View Full Version : Bay City at Sweeny

Antec
09-20-2009, 09:55 AM
This is Bay City's first game they will get up for as far as being sort of rivals with Sweeny since they are closer than their past four opponents.

The Blackcats need to utilize the speed they have instead of going up the middle.

They need to use start, and use only one quarterback instead of switching the entire game.

This game will be close like last year. While Sweeny may be a big favorite, it will go down to the wire.

The Bulldogs have played a softer schedule but will also get up for Tommy Zajicek's in this game.

This is Bay City's only second road game. They had to play Yates in Houston which is like a different country.

Their game against Cuero on Friday brough over 6,000 fans to the game and it was considered a sell out on the home side before the game started.

Fell like Blackcats and Bulldogs will drawn a big following -Lot of the folks work with each other at Phillips and other plants in the area.

It should be a heck of a game to watch but I'll be at the Needville-Tidehaven game

scrub c
09-20-2009, 12:01 PM
I have seen Bay City (scrimmage St Pius) and although I have not yet seen Sweeny, I would imagine the Sweeny defense will shut down the Bay city offense...

Move The Chains
09-20-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by scrub c
I have seen Bay City (scrimmage St Pius) and although I have not yet seen Sweeny, I would imagine the Sweeny defense will shut down the Bay city offense... Is Bay City really that bad these days?

Nursebetty
09-20-2009, 08:25 PM
I have to agree, the crowds were phenomenal......wow......the stands were packed. But......... CUERO always draws huge crowds no matter if we are at home or on the road. What is that saying: "last one out...turn off the lights".(or something like that..lol). Well, thats how it is when Cuero goes outta town for a game!!!!!!!!!!!:D

SHSBulldog00
09-22-2009, 10:16 AM
The stands will be packed in Sweeny Friday night and it will be a close game (i.e.) if turnovers are low.