PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!

Phil C
02-10-2003, 11:35 AM
I lost my five star rating again. It went from five to four to five and then back to four again. Round and round and up and down we go!
I am so shook up I am heading for the Corpus Christi harbor bridge to jump! JERONIMO!!
:)

Old Dog
02-10-2003, 11:44 AM
This ole man's confused. I thought it was one vote per poster.........yes or no? How on earth does this crap keep happening. It's comsuming the board and taking the fun out of it.

HotDawg89
02-10-2003, 04:51 PM
okay guys, I'm sharing a little love with you both...hope it helps! Someone has been helping me out too---enjoy!

sinton66
02-10-2003, 09:07 PM
I'd certainly give you a five again if I could, Phil. Unfortunately the setup won't let me. You'll be back up there in no time.

Phil C
02-10-2003, 10:02 PM
Thank you Hot Dog and Sinton 66 and don't worry about it. What I post about it is meant to be tongue in cheek because you can't make everyone happy all the time and if you post you are going to inadvertently offend someone with your opinions. In fact when you have been in the hospital having cancer surgery and been laid up a while it is hard to take this type of thing seriously (at least for me). In fact I find it all amusing! But in all seriousness this is a great site with a great bunch of posters and everyone is entitled to their opinion whether they give me five stars or one star or inbetween. I have too much confidence in the posters as people with the way they responded to Corey with the help they did for him and his family.

Billy Boy
02-10-2003, 10:30 PM
I helped you with 5 Phil C so you don't have to jump it's to cold to fish you out. :D

Billy Boy
02-10-2003, 11:58 PM
Phil C:
Thank you Hot Dog and Sinton 66 and don't worry about it. What I post about it is meant to be tongue in cheek because you can't make everyone happy all the time and if you post you are going to inadvertently offend someone with your opinions. In fact when you have been in the hospital having cancer surgery and been laid up a while it is hard to take this type of thing seriously (at least for me). In fact I find it all amusing! But in all seriousness this is a great site with a great bunch of posters and everyone is entitled to their opinion whether they give me five stars or one star or inbetween. I have too much confidence in the posters as people with the way they responded to Corey with the help they did for him and his family.Your right Phil C it is hard to take this type of thing seriously. I'm on oxygen 24 hrs. a day and use this site for a kind of get away. To post with other posters who's first love is sports. My prayer is some of these young guys will grow up and learn this before its to late. Thanks guys for a great site and a chance to get away from life's problems. :) :)

Jimbotex40
02-11-2003, 12:20 AM
phil, i gave you a 5 but it didnt raise your average up to a 5. hmmm, since i scrathed yourback, i noticed that mine is itching a lil bit. could you scratch it for me. haha, im jk.

billy boy: im sorry to hear this about you, if its not too personal, what happened?

Billy Boy
02-11-2003, 12:26 AM
Jimbotex40:
phil, i gave you a 5 but it didnt raise your average up to a 5. hmmm, since i scrathed yourback, i noticed that mine is itching a lil bit. could you scratch it for me. haha, im jk.

billy boy: im sorry to hear this about you, if its not too personal, what happened?Its called COPD. something I have to live with the rest of my life. But you have to play the hand thats dealt you. wink

<small>[ February 10, 2003, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Billy Boy ]</small>

sinfan75
02-11-2003, 05:37 AM
Phil,I'd rate ya a 5 but I keep gettin an error message.Somethings wrong with my computer.It's not just on here but other sites as well.Have a hard time gettin on line too.I gotta shut the computer down 2 or 3 times before I can even get on line.I'll get it figured out one of these days.

SINTON81
02-13-2003, 05:18 PM
BILLY BOY AND JIMBOTEX40, I JUST VOTED BOTH OF YOU GUYS 5 STARS, BUT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE IT HELPED VERY MUCH.

Billy Boy
02-13-2003, 10:06 PM
Thanks Sinton81 ever little bit helps after the one star bombing. :p

PPHSfan
02-13-2003, 10:13 PM
I am going to give Jimbotex Five Stars, just for his gold jeans that he wears on Friday Nights. Man it takes a real fan to wear shiny gold denim in public. :D