PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs Brookshire Royal Falcons.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Bellville will have their Homecoming this week, can the Brahmas get the win on a team that scored 37 on sealy last week? Give your prediction and insight on this Homecoming game @ the Pasture.

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 02:20 PM
Bellville>Sealy> Brookshire

= Bellville Win.

I'll take the Brahmas by 4 TD's. Bellville is just too good for the Falcons.

Pudlugger
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
I'll take Bellville in this one. BR has athlete's but they don't have the discipline to beat a first rate team like Bellville. They may put up some points but they'll give up more. Bellville by 21.

957tiger
09-19-2009, 04:25 PM
Say what you will about the Falcons, but they came ready to play. Their speed is unbelievable, and that is on both sides of the ball. The QB and RB are the real deal. There are not enough words to describe the moves those young men have. As a fan you will enjoy watching this team.

Tiger Dad
09-19-2009, 05:01 PM
A lot of people seem to be forgetting that Royal only scored 2 offensive tds on sealy and the other ones were a blocked field goal that shouldn't have counted because it went beyond the line of scrimmage and then a kick return and a fumble return. I say bellville by at least 3 tds. Just look out for Royal's speed especially that qb and rb.

Crasher
09-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Royal Scored 4 times on offense .
RB Brandon Williams Had 2 TD runs
QB Eric Mathews Had One TD Run
And also a field goal.

The defense had a fumble return for a TD
Brandon williams ran ina blocked FG attempt

That equals our 37 points

Offense had 24.

If you want to direct your comments toward the falcons, at least get your facts straight.

Pudlugger
09-19-2009, 05:22 PM
13 points by the defense is outstanding. In most games when the defense scores that many points the team wins. It is unusual for a defense that can score 2 tds to give up 64 points! This game must have been a dousey.

Crasher
09-19-2009, 08:41 PM
sealy played well. they are a good team.
we were in the track meet for the first half. but with only 30 players on the roster...we ran out of gas. we had so many kids cramping at halftime ....sealy ran 49 plays. Royal ran 77.
our kids were beat. we were proud of how they played. Sealy beat us fair and square. But you are right. it was a real doozy.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
13 points by the defense is outstanding. In most games when the defense scores that many points the team wins. It is unusual for a defense that can score 2 tds to give up 64 points! This game must have been a dousey.

their defense didnt score 13 points. they only had one defensive td and that was on a fumble return the other one came on a blocked field goal that we blocked when they were kicking and then they picked it up and ran it in

OldBison75
09-20-2009, 11:45 AM
I take Bellville in this game by at leat 20.

The Bulls have plenty of offense and a defense that will stiffle you. Brookshire Royal lost to a good, but upstart Bryan Rudder team. Both teams have plenty of speed and can score quickly. Bellville will be playing a homecoming game and have the extra motivation of a rivalry and making up for the loss to Navasota.

Bellville will win easily.

beastyboyz
09-20-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by 957tiger
Say what you will about the Falcons, but they came ready to play. Their speed is unbelievable, and that is on both sides of the ball. The QB and RB are the real deal. There are not enough words to describe the moves those young men have. As a fan you will enjoy watching this team.

Brookshire has speed, but don't forget the whole point of bellville switching from the 4-3 to the 33, is so they can use all their speed on defense...

Not takin anything from brookshire, but with bellville comin out to play hard, this shouldn't be much of a game...but who knows wht can happen!

45-7 bellville

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Call for rain, could be a wet field?

tiger eye
09-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Was at the game. The Royal team is not quick they are unbelievably fast. Saw Bellville earlier, and I can say I did not see them demonstrate the kind of speed I saw from some of those Falcons. Containment is the key. You all may be looking for a blow out of over 21 points, but I would show up ready to chase those Falcons. The Tigers stood toe to toe in a speed-fest in the first half and made defensive adjustments in the second. Royal is a well coached and talented Track Team playing football. Hang on to your hats Brahmas. They are Real. Real Fast ! Best to both teams. Glad they are north of Mill Creek this week, and we don't have to play them again.

BRfalconfan
09-21-2009, 06:40 PM
I agree don't count brookshire out that spread offense of there's is great when clicking they have the potential to shock a lot of people all they have to do is play hard and play displine the WHOLE GAME I like them in this one by a late td in the fourth

beastyboyz
09-21-2009, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by tiger eye
Was at the game. The Royal team is not quick they are unbelievably fast. Saw Bellville earlier, and I can say I did not see them demonstrate the kind of speed I saw from some of those Falcons. Containment is the key. You all may be looking for a blow out of over 21 points, but I would show up ready to chase those Falcons. The Tigers stood toe to toe in a speed-fest in the first half and made defensive adjustments in the second. Royal is a well coached and talented Track Team playing football. Hang on to your hats Brahmas. They are Real. Real Fast ! Best to both teams. Glad they are north of Mill Creek this week, and we don't have to play them again.

I'm sure they have watched film and seen their speed, some of the bellville boys know some of the players from brookshire, I'm sure their not goin into this game blind, everybody knows brookshire has nice speed...I still don't think the falcon O can score more than 14 points on that bellville D....

I'm sure its gonna be a high intensity game..
Go D25

MJMbrahmas10
09-21-2009, 07:22 PM
bellville has some speed of their own too, did yall not see #9 walk down the rb late in the game and punch the ball out?

HEMOTOXIC
09-21-2009, 07:27 PM
Bellville, and it will not even be close.

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-21-2009, 07:45 PM
i see bellville walking away with a W, go d25

bvillebrahma010
09-21-2009, 10:55 PM
Being fast will not win a football game, being disciplined up front and doing what you are coached to do is what wins the game of football, along with great coaching. Brookshire doesnt seem to have the discipline, but who knows! Bellville is all about discipline! I am not doubting BR, i am making a point! BR from what i have heard has potential to be a top 20 team with their speed and size, but like i said, discipline will win this game.

Bellville 35-14 (with 7 of those points from BR being scored on the 2nd teamers.)

Gobbla2001
09-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Haven't been on that stretch of I-10 in quite some time, and before that a couple of years, it grew a lot between then... how much longer 'til Brookshire's a 5A?

BRfalconfan
09-21-2009, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Haven't been on that stretch of I-10 in quite some time, and before that a couple of years, it grew a lot between then... how much longer 'til Brookshire's a 5A?

it will be awhile they have only been 3a for this will be 4 years but they did just open a really nice new high school that should atract some attention

beastyboyz
09-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by MJMbrahmas10
bellville has some speed of their own too, did yall not see #9 walk down the rb late in the game and punch the ball out?

I believe #9 is jocques polk(sp?) On the navasota game thread it says he holds the school record in the 40 with a 4.41

Hope this game doesn't turn into a trackmeet...

Go bulls!!!

BRfalconfan
09-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by beastyboyz
I believe #9 is jocques polk(sp?) On the navasota game thread it says he holds the school record in the 40 with a 4.41

Hope this game doesn't turn into a trackmeet...

Go bulls!!!

If its anything like sealys and royals it will be sealy lost containment on 3 plays and 2 were where royals brandon willams was of to the races and when its a footrace against him well you lose if im not mistaken his 40 is a 4.35

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Brookshire has unbelievable speed. They lack in alot of other areas though. Pure athleticism won't get it done in 3a like it does in 2a.

BRfalconfan
09-22-2009, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Brookshire has unbelievable speed. They lack in alot of other areas though. Pure athleticism won't get it done in 3a like it does in 2a.

This is very true but royal wants a win here bad I mean if they would have played the second half of the sealy game like they did the frist who knows who would have won that game and to top it off another team picked them for homecoming so a upset here would be great for the program because in the game of football anyone can win on any giving day

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by BRfalconfan
This is very true but royal wants a win here bad I mean if they would have played the second half of the sealy game like they did the frist who knows who would have won that game and to top it off another team picked them for homecoming so a upset here would be great for the program because in the game of football anyone can win on any giving day I agree, I'm not saying that BR can't win because they certainly could.... it's just I saw Bellville get beat by Navasota on Friday and they will be ready to take out their anger. BR will make some nice plays because of the athletes, but until I see more consistency.... I'm taking these Brahmas. They may not be as athletic as a whole, but they play very good football as a team. good luck to the Falcons though. I'd really love to see them get going like I know they can.

BRfalconfan
09-22-2009, 12:34 AM
I agree, I'm not saying that BR can't win because they certainly could.... it's just I saw Bellville get beat by Navasota on Friday and they will be ready to take out their anger. BR will make some nice plays because of the athletes, but until I see more consistency.... I'm taking these Brahmas. They may not be as athletic as a whole, but they play very good football as a team. good luck to the Falcons though. I'd really love to see them get going like I know they can.

Yea and to make it more intresting its a rivarly game haha.but after the next few days of practice I hope Brookshire stays really focused on what needs to be done if they want the W.

ExBrahmaZ
09-22-2009, 01:51 AM
I couldn't make it to the Navasota ame last week :(
How is the Brahma O-Line looking?

OldBison75
09-22-2009, 07:16 AM
I was at the Bellville and Navasota game and can tell you that the Bellville offensive line is very good. They opened some big holes and for the most part gave the QB time to operate. They have a really good running game but did not stick to it when it was working. The QB is very talented and has some above average receivers that can find the open spaces in the secondary. Bellville is a very good team that just came up against another good team and came out on the short end on this night.

Brookshire Royal played Bryan Rudder a couple of weeks ago and earned the distinction of being the first team to ever lose a game against the second year Rudder Rangers. Don't get me wrong, Rudder is not the pushover you would think of a second year program, but they are not a top team by any means yet. Brookshire will have to play a perfect game and be very, very good on defense to beat Bellville. So far they have not shown they can do either on a consistent basis.

As for team speed, BR might be a little better, but Bellville has plenty of speed and the defense can run with anybody. If BR dosen't find a way yo neutralize Jackson and Polk on defense, then the BR offense will have a very long night. with alot of 3 and outs.

pancho villa
09-22-2009, 07:33 AM
I can see it now, the Homecoming Queen for Bellville will be smokin cigarettes, and drinkn Lone Star in the back of a pickup, on the track, at the game. yee haw

beastyboyz
09-22-2009, 07:52 AM
If its anything like sealys and royals it will be sealy lost containment on 3 plays and 2 were where royals brandon willams was of to the races and when its a footrace against him well you lose if im not mistaken his 40 is a 4.35

Well keep him going east and west and north and south, they will stop the running game of the falcons,

But question is, can the falcons stop the offensive game of the brahmas...??

OldBison75
09-22-2009, 07:59 AM
Careful Pancho, that may be the future wife of someone that your talking about. All kidding aside though, I saw some pretty good looking girls at Bellville, and they were not dippin and spitting, but some were smokin hot.

BRfalconfan
09-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Well keep him going east and west and north and south, they will stop the running game of the falcons,

But question is, can the falcons stop the offensive game of the brahmas...??

They might shut down the run but I saw bellvilles defense against the pass not going to help them slow down a qb that already had 2 300+ passing games and with royals speed I wouldn't be suprised if that's the only way they score

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by OldBison75
As for team speed, BR might be a little better, but Bellville has plenty of speed and the defense can run with anybody. There is no comparison as far as team speed goes. Brookshire is probably the fastest all around team in 3a.

beastyboyz
09-22-2009, 09:42 AM
They might shut down the run but I saw bellvilles defense against the pass not going to help them slow down a qb that already had 2 300+ passing games and with royals speed I wouldn't be suprised if that's the only way they score

Don't see why yards matter, (which they really don't) long as your team come out with the "W" thts all tht matters...

beastyboyz
09-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Bellville is coached to bend but don't break.

They make ppl turn the ball over.

they should win by a large margin if they come to play.

pancho villa
09-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Royal is going to run thru, over, on, and around Bellville.

Royal 38
Bellville 7

Move The Chains
09-22-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa

Royal 38
Bellville 7 LOL :clap:

beastyboyz
09-22-2009, 01:24 PM

Royal 38
Bellville 7

Natural comedian haha!

Bull's-eye
09-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Bellville by 3 TD's

zebrablue2
09-22-2009, 03:05 PM

Royal 38
Bellville 7

Looks as though Pancho is drinkin again:tisk:

HEMOTOXIC
09-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
Looks as though Pancho is drinkin again:tisk:

Or smoking something really strong.

zebrablue2
09-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Or smoking something really strong.

I would guess a little of both---LOL....:)

pancho villa
09-23-2009, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
I would guess a little of both---LOL....:)

Nope I am getting ready to go dip snuff and drink Lone Star with all the women in Bellville.

BrahmaMom
09-23-2009, 08:57 AM
Last week's win will bring the Brahmas onto the field ready for revenge. I don't know if I agree that the Brahmas are a disciplined team, but discipline is relative. It is time to play some football, Bulls--get ready for mistake-free ball!

nationalpastime
09-23-2009, 09:04 AM
i've seen both of them play and i'm going to go with bellville. br is good, don't get me wrong, but i'd put my money on bellville.

11as1
09-23-2009, 08:10 PM
this is to all people picking the bulls in a blow out.
as lee corso would say "not so fast my friend" the brahmas will win this game but it will be "closer than the experts think."

Bellville 31
Brookshire Royal 17

the game will be closer than the score infers

BRfalconfan
09-23-2009, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by 11as1
this is to all people picking the bulls in a blow out.
as lee corso would say "not so fast my friend" the brahmas will win this game but it will be "closer than the experts think."

Bellville 31
Brookshire Royal 17

the game will be closer than the score infers

I agree it will come down to the fourth with about 4 mins before someone pulls away I really wanna see royal get the win

Move The Chains
09-23-2009, 08:51 PM
I agree it will come down to the fourth with about 4 mins before someone pulls away I really wanna see royal get the win Am I the only one predicting a blowout? What has Royal shown to even suggest that they should be on the same field as Bellville?
:doh: :confused:

Sorry for being so harsh and blunt, but really.

BRfalconfan
09-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Am I the only one predicting a blowout? What has Royal shown to even suggest that they should be on the same field as Bellville?
:doh: :confused:

Sorry for being so harsh and blunt, but really.

Hmmm maybe cuz they were going toe to toe with a team that beat bellville last year and sealy is better then they were last year bellville is a run team and royal shut down sealys dexter downey he had no more then maybe 70 yds

Move The Chains
09-23-2009, 08:58 PM
Hmmm maybe cuz they were going toe to toe with a team that beat bellville last year and sealy is better then they were last year bellville is a run team and royal shut down sealys dexter downey he had no more then maybe 70 yds You gave up 42 points in the first half! You didn't shut anything down. All you did is slow down the run and leave it wide open for the pass. :doh: :doh: :doh:

"We gave up 64 points, but Downey only had 70 yards. Woohoo" :doh:

Bellville is better than Sealy. That's a double :doh: :doh: .

AND, you guys scored 2 defensive td's right? And a blocked fg td?

You dont honestly think you're going to get that lucky again do you? :thinking: :thinking:

BRfalconfan
09-23-2009, 09:00 PM
You gave up 42 points in the first half! You didn't shut anything down. All you did is slow down the run and leave it wide open for the pass. :doh: :doh: :doh:

"We gave up 64 points, but Downey only had 70 yards. Woohoo" :doh:

Bellville is better than Sealy. That's a double :doh: :doh: .

AND, you guys scored 2 defensive td's right? And a blocked fg td?

You dont honestly think you're going to get that lucky again do you? :thinking: :thinking:

Well you never no and this is the game of football anyone can win on any given night

11as1
09-23-2009, 09:58 PM
wow move the chains someone's getting a touch cocky!!
br is a good team and will be another good test for the bulls. it's a shocker, most everyone from bellville that i know is humble and expects every team to compete.
also if br slows down the bellville team that means they might just run around them, because the falcons are FAST!!!
we'll see how it goes on friday.
definently no blow out in the deck IMO.
also bellville doesn't have such a solid passing game as i recall mueller through three picks last week so this should be a barn burner

Move The Chains
09-23-2009, 10:03 PM
LOL. I'm not even from Bellville. :doh: :doh: Or anywhere near there. Ole BRFalcondude just tried to me how great your run D was..... and well.... doesn't really matter how good the run D is you give up 64 points total. LMAO.

And you scored 3 fluke TD's to keep it close.

I just think it's funny that you guys can get beat by Rudder and actually think you have a shot to beat Bellville.

And Mueller is good enough to get it done.

BRfalconfan
09-23-2009, 10:04 PM
wow move the chains someone's getting a touch cocky!!
br is a good team and will be another good test for the bulls. it's a shocker, most everyone from bellville that i know is humble and expects every team to compete.
also if br slows down the bellville team that means they might just run around them, because the falcons are FAST!!!
we'll see how it goes on friday.
definently no blow out in the deck IMO.
also bellville doesn't have such a solid passing game as i recall mueller through three picks last week so this should be a barn burner

I agree 100% with what you say im just rooting for the home team lol br is a good fast team bellville is also a great displined team I feel its going to come down to how bad one of the teams wants it...

And if im not mistaken royals logo says how bad?? On it

beastyboyz
09-23-2009, 11:14 PM
Firstly I don't think u can compare bellville and sealy...and whoever said bellville is a "run" team, must not be watchin the same game I'm watchin, bellville is a balanced team, they wil run just as much as they pass...not to get on sealy or nothin, but they are much overated to me, they haven't played anyone tht will actually challenge them...every team that bellville has played so far will beat sealy on any given night....

I doubt royal will run around the brahmas, they have speed on the field too....

its homecoming and the boys are going to be pumped...

Bellville 42-7

BRfalconfan
09-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Firstly I don't think u can compare bellville and sealy...and whoever said bellville is a "run" team, must not be watchin the same game I'm watchin, bellville is a balanced team, they wil run just as much as they pass...not to get on sealy or nothin, but they are much overated to me, they haven't played anyone tht will actually challenge them...every team that bellville has played so far will beat sealy on any given night....

I doubt royal will run around the brahmas, they have speed on the field too....

its homecoming and the boys are going to be pumped...

Bellville 42-7

No one has compared them yet and if I did I would say bellville is the better team

11as1
09-23-2009, 11:26 PM
first off i'm not from either town, however i have been to both towns to see some football.
no one's comparing bellville to sealy, how can you? bellville has class.
also mueller is good never said he wasn't but his precision is in question, he can complete 90% of his passes but unfortunantly 23% of those completions are to the other team.
and bellville has always been a strictly run team, they just have put in a few passing plays. more than half of thier passes are off play action so they are a running team. and if the falcons can stop the run game they have a shot because they have the speed to defend bellville's recievers, which most of them go both ways.
good game at the pasture, still gotta go with the bulls on home. but who knows anything can happen

Move The Chains
09-23-2009, 11:42 PM
and if the falcons can stop the run game they have a shot because they have the speed to defend bellville's recievers, Didn't Sealy's QB put like 400 yds on the Brookshire secondary?

And, Brookshire isn't going to stop Bellville's run game if Navasota couldn't. Bellville moved effectively, just turned it over a few key times.

beastyboyz
09-23-2009, 11:47 PM
I understand tht post, and yes in the past bellville has been a run dominating team, but this year they don't have to backs who will automatically "carry the load" like they have had in the past years...

I've been to every game so far, seems like they throw the ball just as much as they run, they have a nice balance, the passing might not work as good, but they are damn sure going to try...ha..

beastyboyz
09-23-2009, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Move The Chains
[B]Didn't Sealy's QB put like 400 yds on the Brookshire secondary?

Haha...nevermind all those yards bro, think about all those points (was it 63 or 64) lol

Move The Chains
09-23-2009, 11:52 PM

Haha...nevermind all those yards bro, think about all those points (was it 63 or 64) lol I just thought it was funny that he implied that their DB's could cover Bellville's receivers but somehow managed to give up 400 yds or so to Sealy's QB/Wrs. :thinking:

beastyboyz
09-23-2009, 11:57 PM
I just thought it was funny that he implied that their DB's could cover Bellville's receivers but somehow managed to give up 400 yds or so to Sealy's QB/Wrs. :thinking: just cuz their fast, doesn't mean they can cover...

Great post!!
Took the words right out of my mouth!!

Great minds think alike eh? Haha

Move The Chains
09-24-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm not trying to cap on Brookshire but c'mon man. Be serious.

I hope Brookshire does well, but I've seen nothing to suggest that they can keep it close with a top team like Bellville.

Brookshire has speed to turn Bellville's defensive mistakes into 6 points, but just because their secondary is fast doesn't mean they can cover.... obviously.

And yea, from what I saw from Bellville, their offense is a lot more balanced than in years past.

beastyboyz
09-24-2009, 12:08 AM
I'm not trying to cap on Brookshire but c'mon man. Be serious.

I hope Brookshire does well, but I've seen nothing to suggest that they can keep it close with a top team like Bellville.

Brookshire has speed to turn Bellville's defensive mistakes into 6 points, but just because their secondary is fast doesn't mean they can cover.... obviously.

And yea, from what I saw from Bellville, their offense is a lot more balanced than in years past.

I have respect for BR and I'm sure bellville does to, but thts how I feel about this whole situation.

BaTmAn24
09-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Brookshire Royal over Bellville at half time. The falcon band is going to keep the falcons focused and pumped up and Bellville's band flat out can't do the same!! Their drumline has real talent and the Brahma band just can't hang with that. Good luck to both bands but i see a blowout in store... :D

Gators17
09-24-2009, 12:27 AM
You can not compare Bellville and Sealy at this point. The assumption that Sealy can't beat one team Bellville has played so far is not true at all, IMO. Sealy would have their second stringers in before halftime against Livingston.

Personally I think Sealy will beat Bellville this year, but this thread is about Brookshire vs. Bellville so let's keep it at that.

People make a good point about Brookshire having a lot of team speed but speed doesn't win football games. Being discipline, not turning the ball over, and executing your gameplan is how you win football games. At the same time Bellville has a lot of speed as well.

Finally, I'm taking Bellville over Brookshire 35-14 in a Homecoming extravaganza in Bellville!

ExBrahmaZ
09-24-2009, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by BaTmAn24
Brookshire Royal over Bellville at half time. The falcon band is going to keep the falcons focused and pumped up and Bellville's band flat out can't do the same!! Their drumline has real talent and the Brahma band just can't hang with that. Good luck to both bands but i see a blowout in store... :D

LOL Seriously? The band is gonna win it for them? HAHA Ridiculous, the only purpose the band serves is to annoy the players while they're trying to hear... And in Bellvlle's case to play their school song WAY too slow at the end of the game.. haha "the band" Oh and as for the run game would say Bellville backs are probably better off this year because i assume(haven't made it to a game this year :( ) that runnels gets more caries than last year when it was all Nunn.

Sorry bout that way too long of a post..

Move The Chains
09-24-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by ExBrahmaZ
LOL Seriously? The band is gonna win it for them? HAHA Ridiculous, the only purpose the band serves is to annoy the players while they're trying to hear... And in Bellvlle's case to play their school song WAY too slow at the end of the game.. haha "the band" Oh and as for the run game would say Bellville backs are probably better off this year because i assume(haven't made it to a game this year :( ) that runnels gets more caries than last year when it was all Nunn.

Sorry bout that way too long of a post.. Lol. He was saying Brookshire is going to win the halftime show.... not the football game because of their band.

Geez.... some of you people have no common sense... like me a year or so ago. ;)

pancho villa
09-24-2009, 07:16 AM
What happened to the B-ville qb and 2 lb's in practice yesterday?

Blackcat1954
09-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Will this game be broadcast over the internet?

Bulligator
09-24-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Blackcat1954
Will this game be broadcast over the internet?

Yes, it will be on www.bellvilleweb.com. Also has the archive of the past games.

ExBrahmaZ
09-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Lol. He was saying Brookshire is going to win the halftime show.... not the football game because of their band.

Geez.... some of you people have no common sense... like me a year or so ago. ;)

Hmm i see where your coming from, but my interpretation was that he thought BR would already be beating Bellville at half-time because the band kept them pumped up

BrahmaMom
09-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Looks like we might have rain--could change the game a bit. I think the Brahmas will be ready to get down to business. Any cockiness must be from the fans here on 3ADL. We all love our teams and wish them well. Only the players and coaches have control of the outcome. But by golly, I can love those Bulls all day long! GO BRAHMAS!! Get pumped and take care of business!

beastyboyz
09-24-2009, 05:59 PM
What happened to the B-ville qb and 2 lb's in practice yesterday?

Huh?

BaTmAn24
09-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Lol. He was saying Brookshire is going to win the halftime show.... not the football game because of their band.

Glad to see that some people still have a sense of humor.

Gobbla2001
09-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by ExBrahmaZ
Hmm i see where your coming from, but my interpretation was that he thought BR would already be beating Bellville at half-time because the band kept them pumped up

oh, they won't need the band to be beating Bellville... can probably leave half their starters in the locker room....

zebrablue2
09-24-2009, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by BrahmaMom
Looks like we might have rain--could change the game a bit. I think the Brahmas will be ready to get down to business. Any cockiness must be from the fans here on 3ADL. We all love our teams and wish them well. Only the players and coaches have control of the outcome. But by golly, I can love those Bulls all day long! GO BRAHMAS!! Get pumped and take care of business!

gotta luv the way brahmamom puts things in prospective. and btw, go get um bulls........

BRfalconfan
09-25-2009, 06:45 AM
Well the time has come to see who will win so lets just go out and support our teams

BrahmaMom
09-25-2009, 07:37 AM
I'll be there, falconfan. May both teams have an injury-free game--that's a win in every mom's world! Brahmas, give it all you've got! Go Bulls!

Bull's-eye
09-25-2009, 04:05 PM
I'll be there, falconfan. May both teams have an injury-free game--that's a win in every mom's world! Brahmas, give it all you've got! Go Bulls!

:iagree: Injury free game for both teams & Go Bulls!!

SHSBulldog00
09-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Brookshire's D has given up a lot of points and I see it happening again.

BRfalconfan
09-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Never talk down on royal again they showed everyone tonight they are the real deal losing in overtime is nothing when your gassed your gassed they played a hell ofa game and they deserve everyones repsect

WOS87
09-25-2009, 10:33 PM
Never talk down on royal again they showed everyone tonight they are the real deal losing in overtime is nothing when your gassed your gassed they played a hell ofa game and they deserve everyones repsect

You guys are running one heck of a gauntlet... the result next week should say quite a bit about how good WO-S and Royal really are as well as how Region III compares to Region IV

Move The Chains
09-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Never talk down on royal again they showed everyone tonight they are the real deal losing in overtime is nothing when your gassed your gassed they played a hell ofa game and they deserve everyones repsect Score? And be forewarned.... bellville excuses are coming. Lol. And I'm gonna hate on ur grammar because it is terrible. Lmao. Atleast use a period or 2.

BRfalconfan
09-25-2009, 10:38 PM
Score? And be forewarned.... bellville excuses are coming. Lol. And I'm gonna hate on ur grammar because it is terrible. Lmao. Atleast use a period or 2.

Lol using my phone so its t9 lol. 28 21 one of the greatest games I've seen in awhile.

Move The Chains
09-25-2009, 10:41 PM
N
Lol using my phone so its t9 lol. 28 21 one of the greatest games I've seen in awhile. Nice although bellville is dropping considerably in the polls in my mind.

BRfalconfan
09-25-2009, 10:44 PM
N Nice although bellville is dropping considerably in the polls in my mind.

Mine as well they aren't as good as everyone thinks

Pudlugger
09-25-2009, 10:55 PM
Close call for Bellville. BR must be improving.

BTownVBall3
09-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Has nobody even posted a score?

birdie
09-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Oh please post the final score wit who won thanks!

Reds fan
09-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Bellville 28- Royal 21 Final OT

Brahma84
09-25-2009, 11:34 PM
from the Houston Chronicle:

Scoring summary
BLV -- Cody Knoll 37-yard pass from Kyle Mueller (Tucker Hardie kick), 02:19, 1st.
ROY -- Eric Mathews 12-yard run (Erick Guzman kick), 07:13, 2nd.
ROY -- Shane Alexander 36-yard pass from Eric Mathews (Erick Guzman kick), 03:44, 2nd.
BLV -- Quentin Runnels 29-yard pass from Kyle Mueller (kick failed), 11:53, 4th.
BLV -- Quentin Runnels 30-yard run (Quentin Runnels from Kyle Mueller), 09:23, 4th.
ROY -- Brandon Williams 22-yard pass from Eric Mathews (Erick Guzman kick), 02:03, 4th.
BLV -- Josh Browning 7-yard run (Tucker Hardie kick), OT.

Team Stats
Brookshire Royal Bellville
Total yards 319 296
First downs 17 14
Rushes/Yds 35/85 33/126
Average rush 2.43 3.82
Comp/Atts 25/28/0 9/19/1
Pass yards 234 170
Comp pct 89.29 47.37
Fumbles/Lost 3/1 2/1
Penalties-yards 6-50 1-5

zebrablue2
09-26-2009, 12:23 AM
congrats to the bulls!! BR gave us all and more than expected, and congrats to them also.

Bull's-eye
09-26-2009, 01:22 AM
Brookshire did a good job of attacking the Bellville defense, using a high percentage of short to intermediate passes. I noticed the Bellville secondary playing too soft & giving the Brookshire receivers plenty of cushion to run their routes. I would like to see a little tighter coverage & some bump-n-run to throw these guys off their routes. I give the BR coaches credit for finding a way to attack the Bellville 33 defense. They were patient & took the quick underneath routes, rolling the QB & getting rid of the ball quickly to avoid the Bellville pass rush.

Bellville's offense continues to lack any kind of consistency. At times they move the ball with ease, but almost always seem to bog down for a lack of execution or questionable play calling. I hate to say but this is the worst Bellville offense I have seen in the last 7-8 years. The talent is there & I saw flashes against a very good Navasota team, but tonight they took a step backwards. Too many low percentage passes for my blood & not enough ball control. Let's take a page from BR, incorporate the short passing game with our running game. Maybe try throwing to the TE or a play action pass to the FB.

beastyboyz
09-26-2009, 01:55 AM
Great game by both teams, the bellville d played one hell of a game. The bellville O has t kick it up a notch if wanna go deep in the playoffs again....

But no complaints, good game from both teams, long as bellville got the win, I'm happy!

There were many times when the bellville D made royal go 3 and out. The defense started to wear down and thts when royaly started punishing.

Looks like they moved #9 from free safey to linebacker???

hookandladder
09-26-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow, I guess BR overall team speed was a problem for Bellville, most were predicting a big win for Bellville and that their speed would not be a problem. Pasture of Pain-2 Weeks Away with no game next Friday for us, will be a couple of long weeks.

hookandladder
09-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by bvillebrahma010
Being fast will not win a football game, being disciplined up front and doing what you are coached to do is what wins the game of football, along with great coaching. Brookshire doesnt seem to have the discipline, but who knows! Bellville is all about discipline! I am not doubting BR, i am making a point! BR from what i have heard has potential to be a top 20 team with their speed and size, but like i said, discipline will win this game.

Bellville 35-14 (with 7 of those points from BR being scored on the 2nd teamers.)

Prediction a little off.

Bull's-eye
09-26-2009, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by hookandladder
Wow, I guess BR overall team speed was a problem for Bellville, most were predicting a big win for Bellville and that their speed would not be a problem.

Actually, Bellville did a good job of containing the BR speed. Last week, the Falcons exploded for 400 yards rushing against a good Sealy team. There were no long runs and maybe 1 pass play that went for over 30 yards. BR ended up with only 85 yards rushing on 35 attempts, averaging 2.43 a carry.

Bull's-eye
09-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Great game by both teams, the bellville d played one hell of a game. The bellville O has t kick it up a notch if wanna go deep in the playoffs again....

There were many times when the bellville D made royal go 3 and out. The defense started to wear down and thats when royal started punishing.

Looks like they moved #9 from free safey to linebacker???

:iagree: The offense will have to get better and give the defense a little more time to rest. Run defense was great, but we need some work on pass coverage. I like the move for #9, he does a excellent job containing the run & putting pressure on the QB.

Special teams looked good with #23 and #20 making some good downfield tackles. The kicker did a good job with his kickoffs, getting some good height on his kicks. This allowed the coverage team to do its job.

bvillebrahma010
09-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Prediction a little off.

i am so sorry i am not perfect like you hook, wow, a prediction was wrong... i know that. but you wouldnt know what thats like cuz ur always right. go ahead and quote all 8 other ppl whose predictions were off too

Pudlugger
09-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Bellville's strength is their defense.

Reds fan
09-26-2009, 12:33 PM
Royal played an outstanding game last night, hats off to the Falcons. Several posters have stated that if Royal could stay focused for 4 quarters and put it together they would be tough, well they did and they are, they were just gassed for OT.

Bellville came out like they were punch drunk from the Navasota game. It appeared to me the Bulls game plan early was to run deeper routes but Royal defended those well and the Brahma's stayed with it too long. Mixing things up with screen plays could have saved Bellville's QB from a couple of sacks. The running game just could not get going to the outside either. Bulls-eye said it well, more play action and ball control will add the consistency needed. The fourth quarter drives were indicative of that working.

Defense, as Pudlugger rightfully points out is the strength of Bellville and the offense needs to do their part to help the D with more consistent, longer drives.

All that said the bottom line was they found a way to win this game after being pushed by a very good Royal team.

BaTmAn24
09-26-2009, 12:55 PM
Bellville is OVERRATED!!!. they are going to have to get it together if they want to even think about making the playoffs.

hookandladder
09-26-2009, 01:55 PM
i am so sorry i am not perfect like you hook, wow, a prediction was wrong... i know that. but you wouldnt know what thats like cuz ur always right. go ahead and quote all 8 other ppl whose predictions were off too

Pointing out that you maybe overlooking your opponents, maybe you should give your opponents a little more credit. I would say your prediction was based on what Sealy did against them.

Pudlugger
09-26-2009, 02:28 PM
This game tells me three things:

1. Bellville has a problem with its offense only putting up 28 points in 4 quarters plus overtime on BR when Sealy put up 64 on them(BR)and Hempstead 2A put up 19.

2. Brookshire Royal is an improving team and will make the playoffs in D26.

3. The real message in this is that the team to beat in D25 will be Sealy. They are cooking some hot stuff and will serve it up come district.

BRfalconfan
09-26-2009, 02:37 PM

1. Bellville has a problem with its offense only putting up 28 points in 4 quarters plus overtime on BR when Sealy put up 64 on them(BR)and Hempstead 2A put up 19.

3. The real message in this is that the team to beat in D25 will be Sealy. They are cooking some hot stuff and will serve it up come district.

I agree and I would love to see BR and bellville play again but on a netraul field to see what team is better and also just to see another great game

Brahma84
09-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Districts 25 and 26 usually meet the first round of the play-offs, so that could happen.

beastyboyz
09-26-2009, 03:24 PM

i understamd your number 1 and 2 but the number 3 isnt all tht true,

i think giddings will be the team to beat in district,

sealy hasnt showed me nothin for me to see that their just oh so good, they have a WEAK pre-district schedule. they havent played nobody good yet...

bellville is gonna work on their offense...im sure the coaches are seeing the same thing that the fans are seeing too

MJMbrahmas10
09-26-2009, 03:25 PM
i agree.....what was sealy score last night?

beastyboyz
09-26-2009, 03:35 PM

i think it was 28-21 bellville winning in overtime

BRfalconfan
09-26-2009, 03:37 PM

42 24 sealy won scoring 35 unaswered points sealy is a second half team

beastyboyz
09-26-2009, 03:42 PM

i heard it started off as a pretty good game with st pius up...??

sports mom
09-26-2009, 03:53 PM
Sealy won 45 - 24

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-26-2009, 04:41 PM

yeah it was 45 to 24

Bull's-eye
09-26-2009, 06:20 PM

Royal scored 24 first qtr points & rushed for 400 yards in their 64-37 loss to Sealy. The Tigers are very explosive, but their run defense could be a problem.

Pudlugger
09-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Royal scored 24 first qtr points & rushed for 400 yards in their 64-37 loss to Sealy. The Tigers are very explosive, but their run defense could be a problem.

Teams like BR and Sealy, with so much speed and explosiveness, must be contained by an iron clad defense. Bellville did that holding them to 21 but their offense should have put up 35+. That is what you would expect from a top 10 team. Perhaps the Brahmas were flat after getting up for the big Navasota game and their disappointing loss.

Bellville will be alright come district. Their offensive scheme allows for a lot of variation and adjustments so I expect they will be prepared for just about anything.

Antec
09-26-2009, 08:51 PM
Falcons host Wharton in 26-3A opener on Oct. 9

Wharton hosts Bellville on Oct. 2

BRfalconfan
09-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Who has wharton played this year

rancher
09-26-2009, 09:19 PM
I have to agree, the Bellville offense looks like it is on life support. If it does not come back to life, break out the Basket Balls. Who ever is calling the plays and making the offensive game plan must be brain dead. Week after week, this has happened, no play offs for this team.

zebrablue2
09-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by rancher
I have to agree, the Bellville offense looks like it is on life support. If it does not come back to life, break out the Basket Balls. Who ever is calling the plays and making the offensive game plan must be brain dead. Week after week, this has happened, no play offs for this team.

giving up this early in the season??

pirate4state
09-27-2009, 12:44 AM

sealy hasnt showed me nothin for me to see that their just oh so good, they have a WEAK pre-district schedule. they havent played nobody good yet...

they played the same team that just took you to Ot and put up 64 on them! lol

I'm sure your game on 10/30 will be a doozy!

beastyboyz
09-27-2009, 02:15 AM
For people to judge bellville, by the way they played against royal to by the way sealy played against royal shoulda think twice...

Bellville and sealy are 2 way different teams...it all comes down to matchups, just about every game comes down to matchups...

Brookshire just matched up better against bellville than they did against sealy....

The season is far from over bellville, don't doubt them just yet...

pirate4state
09-27-2009, 07:12 AM
For people to judge bellville, by the way they played against royal to by the way sealy played against royal shoulda think twice...

Bellville and sealy are 2 way different teams...it all comes down to matchups, just about every game comes down to matchups...

Brookshire just matched up better against bellville than they did against sealy....

The season is far from over bellville, don't doubt them just yet...

so if sealy hasn't shown you anything....does that mean you feel you do or don't match up well against them? :thinking: since this is the only game with a shared opponent?

i get the whole "Sealy's schedule is weak" statement, but you both played Br and the scores are crazy.

but you're right...it's all about match ups.

yalls district is fun to follow.

Crasher
09-27-2009, 09:27 AM
why dont all the posters from SINTON start posting about SINTON not about SEALY..
Mitchell is not your coach anymore....i am tired of seeing all the sinton folks acting like they have anything at all to do with sealy.

Antec
09-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Wharton opener against Rice Cons was called at halftime with Rice up 14-12 be cause of lightning

Tigers then lost to Smithville, Giddings and El Campo
They were open this past Friday and host the Brahmas for homecoming this Friday

Won't be much of a game

pirate4state
09-27-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Crasher
why dont all the posters from SINTON start posting about SINTON not about SEALY..
Mitchell is not your coach anymore....i am tired of seeing all the sinton folks acting like they have anything at all to do with sealy. I do post about SINTON and I can pretty much post about whatever I want within the guidelines of this board. If you're tired of seeing it, put me and anyone else that might annoy you on ignore. You can find that feature by clicking on my profile.

Why do you care? Oh yeah....now I remember! 64 points must have stung, huh?

BLACK&GOLD4LIFE
09-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I do post about SINTON and I can pretty much post about whatever I want within the guidelines of this board. If you're tired of seeing it, put me and anyone else that might annoy you on ignore. You can find that feature by clicking on my profile.

Why do you care? Oh yeah....now I remember! 64 points must have stung, huh?

sealy has lots of respect for the classy sinton fans and i enjoy pirate4state :clap:

957tiger
09-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Is it not still true that any team can play "up" to their opponents strengths as well play down to their "weakness". I can only coment on the Sealy games. As I stated in an earlier post, Royal had speed and was capable of breaking the big one at any time. The gave Sealy all they could handle, until the coaching staff made the adjustments, as all coaches will do, or should do.

It was obvious by the score and reports from Bellville fans that Royal once again played up to their opponents strengths. I'm thinking that is a compliment to a program, not a knock on common oponents. Same thing with St. Pius. On paper their size, speed, D-1 recruits and a long winning tradition gave them the edge, however good coaching adjustments and in this case conditioning was the difference in the end. From an ill-advised pass at the end of the first half that led to an interception and score for St Puis, to a total turn around on both sides of the ball in the second half for the Tigers.

Sometimes even the best game plans are adjusted and teams who adjust usually will win, those that don't ...well you know the rest.

hookandladder
09-27-2009, 10:21 AM
i understamd your number 1 and 2 but the number 3 isnt all tht true,

i think giddings will be the team to beat in district,

bellville is gonna work on their offense...im sure the coaches are seeing the same thing that the fans are seeing too

If I remember correctly Sealy beat you last year and this year you both played BR with Sealy dominating BR in the second half and your team has to go into OT to beat them. It boils down to you have a problem with Sealy, that they might be better than your team. Right now the way it sounds Sealy is playing better ball than BellVille,we will see if BellVille can pick it up come District.Maybe you could give Sealy a little credit.

sports mom
09-27-2009, 11:16 AM
1)I like pirate4state. Keep the postings coming.

2)I agree with 957tiger. It does boil down to how well a team can adjust and it seems that Sealy can make the necessary adjustments.

3)Thank you hookandladder. It is hard for Bellville to give Sealy the credit they deserve. It seems there is still a little bitterness from last years Halloween loss to Sealy.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

GO GET 'EM SINTON!!!!

44INAROW
09-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Crasher
Mitchell is not your coach anymore....i am tired of seeing all the sinton folks acting like they have anything at all to do with sealy.

:hand: if you're tired of seeing - don't, look the ignore feature is a good thing. I use it all the time

beastyboyz
09-27-2009, 11:42 AM
What does sealy beating bellville by a Fluke point last year have anything to do with the bellville and sealy game?? Can't really go by tht, cuz giddings beat sealy last year in district, then bellville beat giddings in district, then giddings beat bellville deep in the playoffs

And yea its up to coaches to come out and make adjustments at the half, your right...so for that I give the sealy coaching staff a lot of credit.

I still don't think that a team can be compared just by how they do against the same opponent.

hookandladder
09-27-2009, 05:12 PM
What does sealy beating bellville by a Fluke point last year have anything to do with the bellville and sealy game?? Can't really go by tht, cuz giddings beat sealy last year in district, then bellville beat giddings in district, then giddings beat bellville deep in the playoffs

And yea its up to coaches to come out and make adjustments at the half, your right...so for that I give the sealy coaching staff a lot of credit.

I still don't think that a team can be compared just by how they do against the same opponent.

Look giving credit when credit is due, knew you had it in you. Let your team doing the talking on the field and yes I do feel when teams have common opponents it does tell how you stack up against each other. D-25 will have 4 0r 5 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots, anything can happen in this District this year.

beastyboyz
09-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Look giving credit when credit is due, knew you had it in you. Let your team doing the talking on the field and yes I do feel when teams have common opponents it does tell how you stack up against each other. D-25 will have 4 0r 5 teams fighting for 3 playoff spots, anything can happen in this District this year.

Okay, answer this, was sealy truely a better team than bellville last year??

And I really don't believe in the whole same opponent thing...I think any team that is decent can have a good night and when the game...

Good luck to all D25 teams

BrahmaMom
09-27-2009, 06:33 PM
Lots of insight on this board! Pudlugger, Bull's-Eye, rancher...the "oldtimers" (by that I only mean, experienced, not aged!) all seem to be seeing similar weaknesses and strengths. Leave it to a mom to look for the heart of the team. Am I missing something?? I usually am pretty good at seeing heart in a team. Feedback, please. Go Brahmas!

Gators17
09-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Last year is last year and whether you think Sealy got away with a fluke win or not, they won. Talking about it now is pointless. Sealy put up 64 against Brookshire and won. Bellville put up 28 against Brookshire and won. They both WON. It doesn't matter how they won, they won. So let's all be happy with a win and move on to the next game.

Just my .02 for what it's worth.

beastyboyz
09-27-2009, 06:56 PM
Okay, answer this, was sealy truely a better team than bellville last year??

And I really don't believe in the whole same opponent thing...I think any team that is decent can have a good night and when the game...

Good luck to all D25 teams

**win** typo.

bvillebrahma010
09-28-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by sports mom
1)I like pirate4state. Keep the postings coming.

2)I agree with 957tiger. It does boil down to how well a team can adjust and it seems that Sealy can make the necessary adjustments.

3)Thank you hookandladder. It is hard for Bellville to give Sealy the credit they deserve. It seems there is still a little bitterness from last years Halloween loss to Sealy.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

GO GET 'EM SINTON!!!!
i have always given credit to Sealy. i am good friends actually with some men over there. the one thing that i must say sports mom and any Sealy fan, i do want you to listen and put yourself into our shoes for a moment. The thing that pisses us bellville people off, is the fact that you expect us to lose with class, but you people dont either. i remember hearing all of the players say that the coaches would not make them shake our boys hands after the game if they lost. but most importantly, its hard to not have bitterness for a team like sealy, when some poor little s.o.b's from that town come over and write stuff all over our field, concession stand, bathrooms, and stadium. if bellville would have done that to sealy, war would be on. and you know im correct, if you want class and respect given to you, you must give it yourself.

that being said now, no hard feelings to my fellow friends from sealy. but, i would have to agree that sealy is playing good ball now is true, saying they are playing better than bellville is way not true. that will not be discovered until the austin county rivalry is settled this season. a team will have good and bad weeks. it has seemed as if bellville has had one great week against livingston. all other nights we have had our flaws. BR played fabulous, and was obvious! they are a great great team! but just because of the numbers and scores put up by bellville and sealy against BR, you cannot compare teams. its not possible. so with that, no more bickering about who is better. chill out with that, time will pass and we will find out who is better in a matter of time. great game BR, hope yall have a fabulous season, and to my fellow sealy friends, no hard feelings. just sometimes the truth hurts! :) lol!

hookandladder
09-28-2009, 07:17 AM
i have always given credit to Sealy. i am good friends actually with some men over there. the one thing that i must say sports mom and any Sealy fan, i do want you to listen and put yourself into our shoes for a moment. The thing that pisses us bellville people off, is the fact that you expect us to lose with class, but you people dont either. i remember hearing all of the players say that the coaches would not make them shake our boys hands after the game if they lost. but most importantly, its hard to not have bitterness for a team like sealy, when some poor little s.o.b's from that town come over and write stuff all over our field, concession stand, bathrooms, and stadium. if bellville would have done that to sealy, war would be on. and you know im correct, if you want class and respect given to you, you must give it yourself.

that being said now, no hard feelings to my fellow friends from sealy. but, i would have to agree that sealy is playing good ball now is true, saying they are playing better than bellville is way not true. that will not be discovered until the austin county rivalry is settled this season. a team will have good and bad weeks. it has seemed as if bellville has had one great week against livingston. all other nights we have had our flaws. BR played fabulous, and was obvious! they are a great great team! but just because of the numbers and scores put up by bellville and sealy against BR, you cannot compare teams. its not possible. so with that, no more bickering about who is better. chill out with that, time will pass and we will find out who is better in a matter of time. great game BR, hope yall have a fabulous season, and to my fellow sealy friends, no hard feelings. just sometimes the truth hurts! :) lol!

Every town and team's ( Texas Fans-TAM Fans ) have fans that are bad apple's so to speak, Bellville, Sealy, La Grange, Giddings, Smithville, so what I am saying Sealy fans-students are no different than Bellville and the rest. Back to football, a friend from Bellville said the OL is very young this year which is making it really rough on the RB's. He said they have good size but their inexperience is what is hurting their offense, maybe in time they will jell hopefully after we play you. HA HA

trg
09-28-2009, 08:04 AM
Back to football, a friend from Bellville said the OL is very young this year which is making it really rough on the RB's. He said they have good size but their inexperience is what is hurting their offense, maybe in time they will jell hopefully after we play you. HA HA

I just love how when things aren't going quite as expected with the offense it's always the O line's fault. With that being said I think Bellville's offensive line has improved every week and are doing a fine job. Now I don't know that much about football but I do know that it is a team sport and there are 11 men on that field for each team at a time and for the offense to get the job done all 11 of those men need to be giving it their all. Let's go Bellville. Good luck against Wharton. Do your best and give it your all.

GO BULLS!!!!

teetle
09-28-2009, 08:29 AM
I is staying out of thes one. Ya'lls alwayes accusing me of being igornant, but ya'lls takes the cake. Sealy and Bellville boths has very good programs.:eek: :eek:

BRfalconfan
09-28-2009, 08:33 AM
Ummm why are we still posting things on a game that ended last week its over if yall wanna talk about sealy bellville or whoever start a new topic for it the title for this one was bellville vs brookshire royal its over so move on

duckhunter
09-28-2009, 08:48 AM
optimism is one hell of a drug.........with that said. if bellville doesnt find an offense, they will not find they playoffs. end of story

44INAROW
09-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Ummm why are we still posting things on a game that ended last week its over if yall wanna talk about sealy bellville or whoever start a new topic for it the title for this one was bellville vs brookshire royal its over so move on

wow - :eek: been posting less than a week and already making friends......;) Lighten up, it's gonna be OK, really
Welcome to the board BRFalcon :)

BrahmaMom
09-28-2009, 02:52 PM
trg-I may have missed the knock on the O line this week--it's been busy. I agree, the O line has improved weekly. I worry about our offense, and there is much more to offense than the o line. I remember back in the day when there was more blocking on offense. Blocking backs are fun to watch. Anyway, I love football and the Brahmas! Have a great week, Bulls!

hookandladder
09-28-2009, 05:32 PM
trg-I may have missed the knock on the O line this week--it's been busy. I agree, the O line has improved weekly. I worry about our offense, and there is much more to offense than the o line. I remember back in the day when there was more blocking on offense. Blocking backs are fun to watch. Anyway, I love football and the Brahmas! Have a great week, Bulls!

Yes, there is more to a offense than the OL, but it starts with the OL. It is a must for the running and passing game to be successful.