PDA

View Full Version : If I was wanting to catch a Mexia game this year...

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 12:44 PM
which one would I be wise to go see?

Who do you think matches up with them the best before playoff time?

LaVega, West, Robinson, Groesbeck, etc?

mwynn05
09-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
which one would I be wise to go see?

Who do you think matches up with them the best before playoff time?

LaVega, West, Robinson, Groesbeck, etc? some of it depends on how far you wanna travel....groesbeck mexia is always a big game

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
some of it depends on how far you wanna travel....groesbeck mexia is always a big game I dont mind traveling. I'll pick one Mexia game and make the trip, no matter the distance. I just want to see a good matchup.

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
some of it depends on how far you wanna travel....groesbeck mexia is always a big game Groesbeck lost to West, right?

And Mexia is in West next week. I'm thinking maybe that one.

mwynn05
09-19-2009, 12:58 PM
yeah never said it would be a good game groesbeck is rarely worth a crap but its always big and usually is close a lot of times just because of the rivalry

Old Tiger
09-19-2009, 01:02 PM
I would say 9/25 @ West or 10/9 vs La Vega

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I would say 9/25 @ West or 10/9 vs La Vega Yea, I was thinking this coming week @ west, but I want to see Cameron@Rockdale too.

Rabid Cougar
09-19-2009, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Move The Chains
Yea, I was thinking this coming week @ west, but I want to see Cameron@Rockdale too.

Mexia will blow West out.
I would pick Mexia vs LaVega or Mexia vs Connally. Those two teams will have the athletes to compete with Mexia. If they lose a game this season, it will be to one of those two.

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 02:19 PM
Cool. Thanks.

R3Editor
09-19-2009, 02:22 PM
All the Region 3 scores and records have been updated on the home page. It may be worth a shot to take a look at that, even though it's tough to tell exactly how good some of these teams are just yet.

Out of the district games, LaVega and Robinson both seem pretty salty, though Mexia appears to be playing on another level right now.

Move The Chains
09-19-2009, 02:27 PM
I was thinking that Robinson seemed quite unimpressive actually.

And LaVega has played some stout competition, but got blown out everytime though. So, I can't really tell hoe good they are. On a side note, I know 2 players that play for LaVega... so I kinda have to pull for them.

And, I've been looking at the region pages. Good job! :thumbsup:

bleedsbabyblue
09-19-2009, 08:36 PM
go to the la vega game. it will be the closest thing to competition that mexia will have until the second round of the playoffs.

trojan37
09-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Mexia will not have any competition during the regular season. Our boys are playing a lot better than last year, but as previously stated, Mexia is playing at another level. Hopefully West can keep it respectable.