PDA

View Full Version : Everman-Godley

Matthew328
10-21-2002, 09:25 AM
I am glad Everman is playing Glen Rose in Week 10...because after the Kennedale loss these 5 games haven't gotten Everman ready for the playoffs...

Diamond Hill 62-0
Castleberry 47-7
Venus 48-0
Godley then Carter-Riverside....these 2 could get ugly quick...hopefully in the Glen Rose game in Week 10 Everman starters will play more than a half....last week against Venus Everman's best O-Lineman didn't even play offense...and Theo Miller only had 3 carries..I guess the staff was worried about potential injury in the monsoon they played in last week..

CowtownCarl
10-22-2002, 03:03 AM
:p
Matt,
Glen Rose should be a desent tune-up for Kennedale and Everman, if they behave the same as they have the last 2 years. They seem to bring the "A" game to the surface when the big boys come to town. Also, these games should benefit Glen Rose in preparing for playoff games too. IMO
Bye

Jacket2000
10-22-2002, 08:43 AM
They get that extra digit added to the scoreboard yet? Godley's coming to town this week, they probably oughta get on it.
J2K

Wildcat2004
10-22-2002, 07:23 PM
CowtownCarl- Sorry to say but Glen Rose brings there A game and still gets beat by more than 30. I agree it will help Kennedale and Everman playing a better team, it will also help Glen Rose by playing some different teams other than 2A teams,Godley and Carter.
Godley should add a extra digit. Kennedale ran 18 plays the first half and put 55 points on the board. Ouch