PDA

View Full Version : interesting games this week

crazy3afan
09-30-2002, 04:07 PM
there are alot of teams open this week but here are a few games that you might want to keep in mind.

Iowa park -vs- new boston (both teams are still undefeated. which team will remain undefeated)

Fort worth carter-riverside -vs- godley (both team haven't won a game all year. which team will finally win a game)

beaumont kelly -vs- newton (newton's defense is awesome.... enough said!!!

wharton -vs- navasota (navasota big win over elgin..this game could be interesting) MAYBE

Birdman
10-01-2002, 12:56 AM
You are right about Newton's D. We got to see it up close and personal and yep, they're for real! Now their game with Kelly will be a laugher as Kelly is very weak. They lost to a very weak LC-M team. Newton won't be tested until they play Jasper.

crazy3afan
10-01-2002, 10:10 AM
newton's defense is just outstanding but one game that i would like to see this weekend is the iowa park and new boston game. i haven't really heard to much about iowa park. i wonder what there game is like. i heard new boston has a good little offense going so far. ?????anybody heard anything about this iowa park team?????

Matthew328
10-01-2002, 11:44 AM
Iowa Park/New Boston is almost like a playoff warm-up...both are 4-0...it is a neutral site game Saturday at Pennignton Field in Bedford..I like New Boston in this one..Dorsey is the real deal at running back..

crazy3afan
10-01-2002, 03:20 PM
matthew328 how is this new boston team going to do in district when they play against atlanta, daingerfeild and queen city also what kind of stats is this running back(dorsey) putting up for new boston. just interested

gobull67
10-01-2002, 07:35 PM
iowa park vs new boston is one of the biggest 3a games this week... the battle of the un beatens at pennington field in beford at 2pm! gonna be a great game.