PDA

View Full Version : Sure Gets Boring....

Bullaholic
09-18-2009, 02:00 PM
........when Brownwood and Celina both lose in the same week. :D Seems like there is no happy medium---either wide-open non-stop banter, or none at all. Guess I'm just never happy and just want to stir the pot mildly---- blindly hoping for a little pre-game entertainment with the Bulls having a 'Bye' this week. :D

If either loses again this week---Oh My!

garciap77
09-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
........when Brownwood and Celina both lose in the same week. :D Seems like there is no happy medium---either wide-open non-stop banter, or none at all. Guess I'm just never happy and just want to stir the pot mildly---- blindly hoping for a little pre-game entertainment with the Bulls having a 'Bye' this week. :D

If either loses again this week---Oh My!

:stirpot:

:1popcorn:

44INAROW
09-18-2009, 02:23 PM
Whatever happened to the couple from Celina - what were there names? something Turd and Crowd - something like that, I can't remember... :p :stirpot:

44INAROW
09-18-2009, 02:25 PM
I remember now, Celina Proud and Celina Turf. Wish they'd show up, they were entertaining:)

Raider Red
09-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Yes, sure seems like the ROCKET and KID ICE "cooled down" some after the S'Ville game. I hope all the B'Wood kids are getting well and are ready by district. How bad was the QB's injury? I had heard earlier in the week he might be out for the year? I did not see an update since then. They have a good team but I don't think they were top ten material when they beat La Vega. Barring those injuries, they were going to progress to a very good team.

pirate4state
09-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Whatever happened to the couple from Celina - what were there names? something Turd and Crowd - something like that, I can't remember... :p :stirpot: :eek: :spitlol:

You know Bull - some people try and stir the pot and all hell breaks loose! :p

We start district next week, so that should be fun...maybe.

Bullaholic
09-18-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :spitlol:

You know Bull - some people try and stir the pot and all hell breaks loose! :p

We start district next week, so that should be fun...maybe.

And that can be a lot of fun if everybody keeps it in perspective. Yep, we start separating the 'pretenders' from the 'contenders' in some districts next week.

pirate4state
09-18-2009, 02:52 PM
And that can be a lot of fun if everybody keeps it in perspective. Yep, we start separating the 'pretenders' from the 'contenders' in some districts next week.

If only.....

oh well .... getting ready to sit in the car for about 2 hours. I've got my tickets, my noise maker all I need is mosquito repellant! With the rain we had last week, they are out in full force! :(

BEAST
09-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Raider Red
Yes, sure seems like the ROCKET and KID ICE "cooled down" some after the S'Ville game. I hope all the B'Wood kids are getting well and are ready by district. How bad was the QB's injury? I had heard earlier in the week he might be out for the year? I did not see an update since then. They have a good team but I don't think they were top ten material when they beat La Vega. Barring those injuries, they were going to progress to a very good team.

Alot of our wounds are healing. Graylon (QB) wont be out as long as most think. We know for sure he is out for the rest of predistrict. Jaxon is out till district. There are some others that are not playing this week just to be safe. If it were a district game, they would play. By the time district is over, we will be a solid team. We will have the Qb back and unless we get hit with another amazing rash of injuries, Brownwoods season will end up being a very good one.

BEAST

Looking4number8
09-18-2009, 02:59 PM
........when Brownwood and Celina both lose in the same week.

We will do our best to get back in the game this week..... As for Celina, you better talk to OM, who do they play this week anyways?

garciap77
09-18-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
We will do our best to get back in the game this week..... As for Celina, you better talk to OM, who do they play this week anyways?

I think Benny told me they were playing Tornillo! Does anyone one know if they are 1A?:D

;)

Bullaholic
09-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If only.....

oh well .... getting ready to sit in the car for about 2 hours. I've got my tickets, my noise maker all I need is mosquito repellant! With the rain we had last week, they are out in full force! :(

here's what I use for the mosquitoes, P4S....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICaWgD-76w

44INAROW
09-18-2009, 03:38 PM
here's what I use for the mosquitoes, P4S....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICaWgD-76w
did you see the "banned Levi commercial" on the same page?

bigwood33
09-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Celina plays Ft Worth Arlington Heights- 4A

BobcatBenny
09-18-2009, 04:49 PM
It does slow things down a bit.

WildTexan972
09-18-2009, 07:13 PM
if Celina loses to FW AH this week then you can indeed expect some unrest in the land of the pumpkin....

but the boys will still win district....that is a given....

and since our district is tougher than any of those easy Reg1 districts, that should get us to the finals again.....