PDA

View Full Version : Attention Celina Fans and Graduates...

coachkiss
09-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Nathan Tune will be the starting QB for North Texas on Saturday. The game will be televised on channel 21 at 11:30AM.

gatordaze
09-18-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by coachkiss
Nathan Tune will be the starting QB for North Texas on Saturday. The game will be televised on channel 21 at 11:30AM.

Years of hard work only to be rewarded with a start against ALABAMA! Are we sure that Coach Dodge doesn't just wants to keep Riley safe? Son you look injured this week!

Bullaholic
09-18-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Years of hard work only to be rewarded with a start against ALABAMA! Are we sure that Coach Dodge doesn't just wants to keep Riley safe? Son you look injured this week!

Glad he's getting the start and the chance, but as you pointed out, he's bear-hunting with a switch. Any Top 10 NCAA team would have a hard time stopping the Tide rushing attack--they are physical and big. This could be extremely ugly very quickly for UNT. Just hope nobody gets hurt badly.

d0tc0m
09-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Tune shows up big and passes for 350+ yards and 4 tds as the Mean Green pull off the upset of the year.

North Texas - 38
Alabama - 20

At least that would make quite a compelling story :D

BobcatBenny
09-18-2009, 04:20 PM
That would be a compelling story.

I hope he gets to show a little something as opposed to running for his life.

Go Mean Green!

alaskacat
09-18-2009, 10:10 PM
Is that game on the net anywhere? Up here in Alaska they don't cover squat let alone North Texas. I hope Nathan has a great day, he deserves it..but I have a feeling he better wear his track shoes..lol

mwynn05
09-18-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by gatordaze
Years of hard work only to be rewarded with a start against ALABAMA! Are we sure that Coach Dodge doesn't just wants to keep Riley safe? Son you look injured this week! yeah thats why he wasnt in at the end of the double ot game we lost last week after tune threw a pick 6