PDA

View Full Version : Lh-bw M&g?

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Any one wanna hook up at half time or before the game or both? :D

LA said he would, but we all know he's easy. ;)

Footballhudini
09-17-2009, 11:03 PM
there'll be a lot of hot air at this m&g

lol jk

LH Panther Mom
09-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
there'll be a lot of hot air at this m&g

lol jk
Only if Rocket shows up. :D

J/K Rocket :kiss:

Old Tiger
09-17-2009, 11:23 PM
I went to this M&G last year...sadly a lot of the big time BWood talkers didn't show up but Rocket was there and he was smaller than me.

LE Dad
09-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
I went to this M&G last year...sadly a lot of the big time BWood talkers didn't show up but Rocket was there and he was smaller than me. Figures! :nerd: :nerd:

garciap77
09-17-2009, 11:27 PM
I went to this M&G last year...sadly a lot of the big time BWood talkers didn't show up but Rocket was there and he was smaller than me.

I heard he is 6' 8" or better!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
09-17-2009, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I heard he is 6' 8" or better!:eek: :eek: :eek: That's the radius of his head :D

LE Dad
09-17-2009, 11:36 PM
I heard he is 6' 8" or better!:eek: :eek: :eek: Huh thats funny?? I heard he was 3' 7" or maybe that was some other stat??:thinking: :D

LE Dad
09-17-2009, 11:40 PM
That's the radius of his head :D as in IQ?? :confused: :rolleyes:

lulu
09-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Rocket,,,,,they're calling you out.

Kid Ice
09-18-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
as in IQ?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Back again SimpLE Dad? I thought you never start anything. No crying this time when you get jacked up.

LE Dad
09-18-2009, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Kid Ice
Back again SimpLE Dad? I thought you never start anything. No crying this time when you get jacked up. Wow first you posted all week?? Whats the formula 7pts=1 day?? If so maybe we will all get lucky and LH will hang 50 on ya Wittle Wions. :eek: :eek:

:confused: Oh and since this is your first appearance since the "Big Game" . Why don't you share with us all your thoughts of that event?:thinking:

Looking4number8
09-18-2009, 07:58 AM
I can probally make it. My daughter is sick today so I will probally have the grandbaby with me.... Yep that's right, I will probally be showing off this beauty instead of talking about the game.

Looking4number8
09-18-2009, 08:01 AM
and LE Dad, if you want to watch a real football game, in a real football stadium, with real players, with real coaches.......AND REAL FANS, come on down. Maybe somebody will like you if they meet you.

Kid Ice
09-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Wow first you posted all week?? Whats the formula 7pts=1 day?? If so maybe we will all get lucky and LH will hang 50 on ya Wittle Wions. :eek: :eek:

:confused: Oh and since this is your first appearance since the "Big Game" . Why don't you share with us all your thoughts of that event?:thinking:

Why don't you answer me for once? You gonna start crying again? Remember who started this - YOU! You want my thoughts? Stephenville was the better team last Friday Night. Brownwood got bit by the Injury bug. There's my thoughts. Now for once in your life, give me a football related post about your LE Lepers and their loss to Gilmer. As much trash as you talk, your team should have been able to handle even them. Looks like ya'll are 1-2, probably be 1-3 after tonight. Before you can talk trash about Brownwood, your team better bring it. Once again, try to be relevant. This thread is for a meet and greet at the Brownwood/Liberty Hill game. Unless you are coming to the game, find your way back to the LE threads. Oh I keep forgetting, there are none. Nobody cares about your silly posts and your inability to talk coherent trash. You are a nuisance.

LH_Tuff
09-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Why don't you answer me for once? You gonna start crying again? Remember who started this - YOU! You want my thoughts? Stephenville was the better team last Friday Night. Brownwood got bit by the Injury bug. There's my thoughts. Now for once in your life, give me a football related post about your LE Lepers and their loss to Gilmer. As much trash as you talk, your team should have been able to handle even them. Looks like ya'll are 1-2, probably be 1-3 after tonight. Before you can talk trash about Brownwood, your team better bring it. Once again, try to be relevant. This thread is for a meet and greet at the Brownwood/Liberty Hill game. Unless you are coming to the game, find your way back to the LE threads. Oh I keep forgetting, there are none. Nobody cares about your silly posts and your inability to talk coherent trash. You are a nuisance.

Lighten up Francis.

Kid Ice
09-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by LH_Tuff
Lighten up Francis.

That's the same thing you'll be asking Brownwood to do tonight!

Trashman
09-18-2009, 11:58 AM

:clap: :clap: :clap:

LH_Tuff
09-18-2009, 12:11 PM
That's the same thing you'll be asking Brownwood to do tonight! :fnypost: You humor me Ice.

95mustang
09-18-2009, 12:19 PM
:fnypost: You humor me Ice.

He speaks the truth.

Rocket
09-18-2009, 01:04 PM
I challenge simpLE Dad to get a life and go one week without posting on a Brownwood related thread.

What are your thoughts on LE Dad? Is he annoying all of you as bad as he is me?

garciap77
09-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
I challenge simpLE Dad to get a life and go one week without posting on a Brownwood related thread.

He won't make it a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

P.S. He has a man crush on you ROCKET!:D

;)

Ranger Mom
09-18-2009, 02:22 PM

I thought I had met almost all the Brownwood posters at that M&G!

Rocket
Beast
Looking4number8
Lion_addict
LionKing
BwdLion_80
Lionguy

maybe several others!!!

What other "big time BWood talkers" are there???

Trashman??

BEAST
09-18-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Rocket
Beast
Looking4number8
Lion_addict
LionKing
BwdLion_80
Lionguy

maybe several others!!!

Trashman??

:clap: :clap: :clap: Dude, dont be messing with a momma. I thought the same damn thing. I wont be able to do a M & G. My 6 year old son is involved with some halftime stuff for his Elementary school.

BEAST

lulu
09-18-2009, 02:46 PM
I wanna meet and greet.....could you guys come to Longview?

Looks like everyone is calling for a good old fashioned butt whipping for SH so we could use some downlow help.:D

BwdLion73
09-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Looks like LE Dad is the only available Downlower to assit you.

:D :D

Looking4number8
09-18-2009, 02:57 PM

Rocket
Beast
Looking4number8
Lion_addict
LionKing
BwdLion_80
Lionguy

maybe several others!!!

Trashman??

95 mustang and bwdlions both post a lot, I am sure there are others, I am just too old to remember

lulu
09-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

Naw..he'd yell for Center. Then I'd have to kill him.
He don't like me cause I back the Bucks when I can.
I'd yell for his team though if they weren't playing SH or Gilmer.

garciap77
09-18-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BwdLion73

I heard he was coming to the Brownwood/Liberty Hill's G&M!:D

;)

LH_Tuff
09-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

I think he just wants to contribute and participate. However, his attempt at humor is sometimes annoying.

He is like a jr. Rocket. Only problem is that LE Dad spreads it all over the board.

lulu
09-18-2009, 03:35 PM
I heard he was coming to the Brownwood/Liberty Hill's G&M!:D

;)

Oooooho.....that could be interesting.;)

lulu
09-18-2009, 03:41 PM
I think he just wants to contribute and participate. However, his attempt at humor is sometimes annoying.

He is like a jr. Rocket. Only problem is that LE Dad spreads it all over the board.

Hey ..some of us peeps that are new on here have to post on ya'lls threads sometimes. Not many of us and not many interested in ours teams unless they make playoffs. We like to have fun too. Humor us a little interference into your threads.

Pretty Please?:kiss:

LH_Tuff
09-18-2009, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by lulu
Hey ..some of us peeps that are new on here have to post on ya'lls threads sometimes. Not many of us and not many interested in ours teams unless they make playoffs. We like to have fun too. Humor us a little interference into your threads.

It has never bothered me. However, there are some that are pretty anal about it. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-18-2009, 03:49 PM

You post wherever you darn well please! If I could only post on Greenwood threads, then I wouldn't ever post...I am pretty much the only Greenwood poster on this board.

No one has EVER asked me why I was posting on their thread before....don't let them bully you.....I got your back....(and on this board...my gun is bigger than theirs!!);)

garciap77
09-18-2009, 03:52 PM
You post wherever you darn well please! If I could only post on Greenwood threads, then I wouldn't ever post...I am pretty much the only Greenwood poster on this board.

No one has EVER asked me why I was posting on their thread before....don't let them bully you.....I got your back....(and on this board...my gun is bigger than theirs!!);)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

lulu
09-18-2009, 03:53 PM

Thanks R Mom. :)

Ranger Mom
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yeah....you better be scared!!!!

garciap77
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM

lulu you can post in any Wylie Tread anytime you want!:)

garciap77
09-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah....you better be scared!!!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/hiding.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

lulu
09-18-2009, 04:02 PM
lulu you can post in any Wylie Tread anytime you want!:)

Scared of Ranger Mom ain't you?

You have been nothing but kind to me 77. I was just taking up for LEDad a bit.:D

LH Panther Mom
09-19-2009, 07:06 AM
It was good to see you guys! Thanks L48, LionKing and Rocket for the visit. :kiss: L48 - :inlove: at your granddaughter - what a cutie pie!

LA - :mad: :mad: :(

garciap77
09-19-2009, 07:19 AM
Scared of Ranger Mom ain't you?

You have been nothing but kind to me 77. I was just taking up for LEDad a bit.:D

No, I just have respect for her. She is really a very nice person. And she puts up with a lot of you know what, but don't push her cause she bounce you out of here. LEDad will be on here before the week is over, you'll see.:D

Kid Ice
09-19-2009, 08:11 AM
nm

Old Tiger
09-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by BEAST
:clap: :clap: :clap: Dude, dont be messing with a momma. I thought the same damn thing. I wont be able to do a M & G. My 6 year old son is involved with some halftime stuff for his Elementary school.

BEAST You send fear down my spine but you are not as "BEAST" like as they make it appear. Maybe back in the day you were though ;)

Looking4number8
09-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
. :kiss: L48 - :inlove: at your granddaughter - what a cutie pie!

It was good to see you again too.....

Thanks, she's a beauty! Even Austin Powers has a thing for her......

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ivan1961/GetAttachment1.jpg