PDA

View Full Version : On another note!

Old Cardinal
09-16-2009, 09:10 PM
There was enough election fraud in all the big cities to throw the election to the wrong candidate---SAD SAD SAD---signing up multitudes of fake names and the running the vote count etc: at the urban polls across America!

The big think is that Senate investigation has been diverted and squelched by the Czars and White house since the day after the election was finished
SAD SAD SAD

Old Cardinal
09-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Oops, this ACORN response ended up on the sports thread--not sure how I messed up--Sorry.

rockdale80
09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Oops, this ACORN response ended up on the sports thread--not sure how I messed up--Sorry.

Sort of like the state of Florida tossing out votes of people with "similiar" or "like" names of convicted felons during the 2000 election. Its all corrupt, but do you think they illegally signed up 8.5 million voters to sway the results?

;)

SWMustang
09-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Sort of like the state of Florida tossing out votes of people with "similiar" or "like" names of convicted felons during the 2000 election. Its all corrupt, but do you think they illegally signed up 8.5 million voters to sway the results?

;)

no, I don't think they did. Obama won the election fair and square. I do think there are some "bad apples" at Acorn.

rockdale80
09-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
no, I don't think they did. Obama won the election fair and square. I do think there are some "bad apples" at Acorn.

I absolutely agree with that statement. I doubt any organization or business of that size is without some corruption. It doesnt make it right and I am not defending it...just saying.

SintonFan
09-16-2009, 10:45 PM
I absolutely agree with that statement. I doubt any organization or business of that size is without some corruption. It doesnt make it right and I am not defending it...just saying.

That is not a business... that organization is one of a few that are helping to set the President's agenda. He said so himself.:(

carter08
09-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
That is not a business... that organization is one of a few that are helping to set the President's agenda. He said so himself.:(

you can find some level of corruption in everything, the presidency not an exception.

cheney's ties to halliburton, clinton's pardon of marc rich. you can't name a recent president without some level of corruption in their administration. if mccain had been elected, we'd be seeing the same thing with some other organization or individual.

SintonFan
09-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by carter08
you can find some level of corruption in everything, the presidency not an exception.

cheney's ties to halliburton, clinton's pardon of marc rich. you can't name a recent president without some level of corruption in their administration. if mccain had been elected, we'd be seeing the same thing with some other organization or individual.

Well McCain wasn't elected...that's a mighty big leap.
Go ahead and make everyone a criminal. That way it does lessen what Acorn was caught doing, right? :thinking:

rockdale80
09-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Well McCain wasn't elected...that's a mighty big leap.
Go ahead and make everyone a criminal. That way it does lessen what Acorn was caught doing, right? :thinking:

I am not trying to lessen anything at all and I think the people that did these things should be punished accordingly, but to say the entire organization is corrupt is a mighty big leap as well.

SintonFan
09-16-2009, 11:09 PM
I am not trying to lessen anything at all and I think the people that did these things should be punished accordingly, but to say the entire organization is corrupt is a mighty big leap as well.

Big leap or small leap... you already have your mind made up on that.:D ;)

carter08
09-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Big leap or small leap... you already have your mind made up on that.:D ;)

so, is walmart crooked because some low level employees steal from the supply trucks?

SWMustang
09-17-2009, 06:05 AM

I don't know if there is enough evidence to say they're ALL crooked at Acorn. What I really have an issue with is that the receive funds from the Gov't and they were actively campaigning for Obama. Via taxes, I contributed to the Obama campaign against my will.