PDA

View Full Version : October 2nd - OPEN Date Game

KingRob
09-16-2009, 08:25 PM
So I'm going to be in the area, but Cuero has an open date (my freakin luck!!). I fly out of Houston on Oct 3rd, so I'm staying in Houston with a friend. I want to see one last high school game (on Oct 2nd) before I fly back to Germany.

Any recommendations? I was thinking maybe a Katy game. I would really like to see a 3A or 4A game though. I was thinking maybe El Campo or Friendswood. What do y'all think?

Also, if anyone knows of any good Thursday night games on Oct 1st, please let me know. I gotta get my fix while I can!!;)

KingRob
09-18-2009, 08:28 AM
It's come down to either the Bellville - Wharton game, or Fort Bend Clements vs. Dulles.

Can anyone tell me where the Bellville - Wharton game will be played?

The Fort Bend game is at Mercer, which is great because I'll be staying in SugarLand Friday night.

Decisions, decisions.

FbCoachB40
09-18-2009, 08:33 AM
Bellville - Wharton game will be in Bellville

44INAROW
09-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40

Rob - If you have the time - I'd make the Bellville game - just cause - and wear your Gobbler shirt :)

KingRob
09-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Rob - If you have the time - I'd make the Bellville game - just cause - and wear your Gobbler shirt :)

LOL! Maybe I'll Yell, "GO MEAN GREEN", after they score touchdowns!!:D

Bellville is just off I-10, so it's not too far. We shall see.

themsu97
09-18-2009, 09:01 AM
seriously... go to the Friendswood game... they are at home playing Angleton that night... Angleton has a team loaded with speed and these two teams are starting what is shaping up to be a very good rivalry...Friendswood is very good as well...
also Angleton has brother of Quentin Jammer Quandre Diggs and this kid is the deal...

but other games are out there

Johnnypaycheck
09-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by FbCoachB40

no it won't, it's in wharton

Blackcat1954
09-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Its Wharton's homecoming against Bellville on Oct.2

Tigers are off next Friday

Cowboy_Up
09-18-2009, 10:57 AM
I'd check out the Friendswood/Angleton game.

Speed vs. power, great match-up.

Move The Chains
09-18-2009, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by themsu97
seriously... go to the Friendswood game... they are at home playing Angleton that night... Angleton has a team loaded with speed and these two teams are starting what is shaping up to be a very good rivalry...Friendswood is very good as well...
also Angleton has brother of Quentin Jammer Quandre Diggs and this kid is the deal...

but other games are out there X2!

Angleton is LOADED!

That Quandre Diggs is a man among boys. That dude is legit.

Friendswood is a passing team (220 ypg passing) and Angleton is a rushing team (310 ypg on the ground)

EDIT: Friendswood lost to Brazoswood (unimpressive 5A squad) by 8. Angleton beat that same Brazoswood team by 20.

Angleton should win with ease, but I'd still go just to watch Angleton play.