PDA

View Full Version : Another game

eagleqb_14
09-16-2009, 05:33 PM
going up to Rusk tommoro to beat them. were strugling on the depth chart: only have 14 people. im on kickoff, kickoff return, offense, defense, and extra point. im going to be so tired. wish me luck guys!!!!

Old Tiger
09-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Being tired is showing weakness....right now are are acknowledging weakness. If you show weakness on the field you'll be crushed in the game so when your tired do not bend over or put your hand on your knees.

OldBison75
09-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh my gosh, do you have that many out sick or with injuries or what happened. I have a great deal of sympathy for you guys, all 14 of you will be exhausted by games end. I hope you can hold together and have a great game. Good luck and I'll be praying that everyone gets through this week healthy.

eagleqb_14
09-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
Oh my gosh, do you have that many out sick or with injuries or what happened. I have a great deal of sympathy for you guys, all 14 of you will be exhausted by games end. I hope you can hold together and have a great game. Good luck and I'll be praying that everyone gets through this week healthy. Thank you very much. the reason we dont have that many people is they are all getting in trouble and not turing in work... so they get detention. We will play till the whistle blows though. Were going to be fighting hard!!!!

eagleqb_14
09-16-2009, 07:42 PM
we only have 14 people playing