PDA

View Full Version : Hey Liberty Hill peeps

Looking4number8
09-16-2009, 01:15 PM
In case you didn't know Brownwood is having its anual "Brownwood Renunion Celebration" this weekend. There are booths of all kinds down town, a fair, big time name concerts (somebody else will have to tell you who is playing). Come early friday or even stay late after the game, better yet, get a hotel and spend the night. That is what the renunion is all about. Lot's of stuff for everybody to do.

Besides it will make you feel better after getting beat by a bunch of over zealous back-up's Friday night

95mustang
09-16-2009, 01:26 PM
Brandon Rhyder is playing Friday Night and Tracy Lawrence is playing Saturday night. I can't remember who the opening acts are right now.

waterboy
09-16-2009, 03:19 PM
Wow! The Liberty Hill fans are awful quiet. Don't remember it being this quiet before a big game.....:thinking: What's up with that?

LH_Tuff
09-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
Wow! The Liberty Hill fans are awful quiet. Don't remember it being this quiet before a big game.....:thinking: What's up with that?

Just got back from Waco...

Actually we are busy getting the wagons ready for the long trip to Brownwood.

LH Panther Mom
09-16-2009, 07:13 PM
Sorry, Lookin'. I've been gathering more wood for the shed. :D

Sounds like fun! If we weren't headed to SA Saturday, I would try to sweet-talk lhpd into spending the night. :inlove: