PDA

View Full Version : Prayer updates?

lulu
09-16-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey Pick6, Beast, Buckeye 1980.....Can we have some health up dates? Also Bison and any others who had prayer requests.

Let us hear from you if you have time.:)

Pick6
09-16-2009, 10:30 AM
My brothers Dr. appointment is at 1pm today. Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers.

OldBison75
09-16-2009, 12:15 PM
My neice. Leslie, had a 3 cm cancerous tumor removed from her breast and is now undergoing further treatments at MD Anderson in Houston. The biopsy report said it was stage 1 and they expect that it will be arrested with the treatments. We still have concerns about any glandular expansion and are still praying hard that God will safely lead her through this tough time.

Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers.

lulu
09-16-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
My neice. Leslie, had a 3 cm cancerous tumor removed from her breast and is now undergoing further treatments at MD Anderson in Houston. The biopsy report said it was stage 1 and they expect that it will be arrested with the treatments. We still have concerns about any glandular expansion and are still praying hard that God will safely lead her through this tough time.

Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers.

I will continue asking for cure and strength. God bless you all,

Rocket
09-16-2009, 12:20 PM
BEAST's wife is doing fine. The Doctors expect it to be a 100% recovery and success. Thanks for the prayers!