PDA

View Full Version : Looking ahead one week

Gsquared
09-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Daingerfield at Gilmer! Im ready!!!!! Free beer and sausage wraps at Buckeye80'S place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waterboy
09-16-2009, 09:55 AM
:eek: ..........and pole-dancing midgets......:D

Gsquared
09-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
:eek: ..........and pole-dancing midgets......:D
Oh yeah!!!! Gonna bring me a pocket full of ones and make it rain in Gilmer :D

waterboy
09-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Oh yeah!!!! Gonna bring me a pocket full of ones and make it rain in Gilmer :D
No rain, please! We've gotten over a foot of rain at my house since Friday! Unless it's raining beautiful women........:D

lostaussie
09-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Daingerfield at Gilmer! Im ready!!!!! Free beer and sausage wraps at Buckeye80'S place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you coming down?

Footballhudini
09-16-2009, 12:34 PM
all stock on daingerfield in this one

gilmer is the most over-rated team in 3a this year

rockdale80
09-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Daingerfield at Gilmer! Im ready!!!!! Free beer and sausage wraps at Buckeye80'S place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch out for your cornhole man! B80 is like a dog. You dont turn your back to him. ;)

waterboy
09-16-2009, 12:41 PM
:thinking: Hmmmm.......really?:thinking: Looks like you may be losing all your stock in this one, Hudini!;) What were the results of last year's game.........:thinking: .....49-18, Gilmer. I think it'll be much closer this year, though.:thumbsup:

Gsquared
09-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
you coming down?
Sho nuff am!!!!

Footballhudini
09-16-2009, 12:43 PM
i srsly doubt gilmer scores period

waterboy
09-16-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
i srsly doubt gilmer scores period
:rolleyes: Really? Wow! What will happen this Friday against Kilgore?

Old Tiger
09-16-2009, 05:32 PM
Rockdale/Cameron - Battle of the Bell is also next week!

orange machine
09-16-2009, 05:42 PM
This should be a really good game that i think DF might take. I wish i could make it, but im not driving all the way back to east Tx the rest of the year unless Celina plays a team in the playoffs that way and by the way i dont think Gilmer is overrated i just think DF is that good.

Gsquared
09-16-2009, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
This should be a really good game that i think DF might take. I wish i could make it, but im not driving all the way back to east Tx the rest of the year unless Celina plays a team in the playoffs that way and by the way i dont think Gilmer is overrated i just think DF is that good.
Daingerfield will somewhat hang but they dont quite have the Oline to beat Gilmer

Charlie47
09-16-2009, 08:39 PM
I gotta go with Gilmer!:clap: :clap:

coach
09-16-2009, 09:55 PM
looking ahead one week will et you beat

IHStangFan
09-17-2009, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
i srsly doubt gilmer scores period Have you contributed anything worth while since you've been here? I've been trying to find a single post were you weren't saying the same thing over an over. Your "angle" is old and tired. I'm thinking once the mods/admin catch onto your gig you'll be gone. :)

Hey...you know what'd be funny....if you went into every game thread and posted that the favored team wasn't going to score, or was gonna lose big.....OH WAIT.....

You know what would be funnier.....you not being here at all. ;)

lostaussie
09-17-2009, 05:58 AM
i was wondering if i was the only one who was starting to be irked by the "great houdini" :doh:

waterboy
09-17-2009, 07:32 AM
I think he's an order of fries short of a "Happy Meal". He is mildly amusing.........:thmbdwn:

Ranger Mom
09-17-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by coach

I don't think if G2 looks ahead a week or 10 weeks it's gonna have any outcome on the football games he "looking" ahead too!!:p

pirate4state
09-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Have you contributed anything worth while since you've been here? I've been trying to find a single post were you weren't saying the same thing over an over. Your "angle" is old and tired. I'm thinking once the mods/admin catch onto your gig you'll be gone. :)

Hey...you know what'd be funny....if you went into every game thread and posted that the favored team wasn't going to score, or was gonna lose big.....OH WAIT.....

You know what would be funnier.....you not being here at all. ;)

Man, if the mods/admins were to start getting rid of people because their "angle/routine/schtick" was old & tired the board would get awfully boring/quiet.

Just think: Rocket, keith7, houdini, PhilC, casey, leonjr, bo/kong, rancher, xman, YOU, ME, G2, etc...would all be gone. LOL. Kep & JR have already gone :(

IHStangFan
09-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Man, if the mods/admins were to start getting rid of people because their "angle/routine/schtick" was old & tired the board would get awfully boring/quiet.

Just think: Rocket, keith7, houdini, PhilC, casey, leonjr, bo/kong, rancher, xman, YOU, ME, G2, etc...would all be gone. LOL. Kep & JR have already gone :( I don't belong on that list...but the rest of you hoodlums need to go. :D

pirate4state
09-17-2009, 11:33 AM
I don't belong on that list...but the rest of you hoodlums need to go. :D Yeah, you really do :p

IHStangFan
09-17-2009, 11:45 AM
Yeah, you really do :p what's the charge? questioning "authority"? :D You sure like to argue don't you?

Gsquared
09-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Yeah, you really do :p
YOU guys are hoodlums for sure!

Gsquared
09-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by coach
If you get beat because your fans are looking ahead, you probably aint good nuff to win many games anyway hehe

pirate4state
09-17-2009, 11:51 AM
what's the charge? questioning "authority"? :D You sure like to argue don't you? Good call. I don't like to argue. I like being difficult! :D

pirate4state
09-17-2009, 11:52 AM
YOU guys are hoodlums for sure!

Hey, I expect a full report after Friday's game. Is JR going with you or you traveling solo?

IHStangFan
09-17-2009, 12:43 PM
I like being difficult! :D That explains a lot actually. ;)