PDA

View Full Version : Sinton @ Hebbronville

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Many Sinton posters on this board.....how do you feel about the Hebbronville game? Pirates coming in 2-0.

Fal44
09-15-2009, 04:26 PM
pirates should be able to take this one 42-12...

thats how i feel, sinton should and can score more if they feel like it...

Phil C
09-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Hebbronville is tough and the game will be extra tough since it is there. Remember in the 80s they beat us twice in the playoffs 7 - 6 and 7 - 7 (advancing on penetrations). We have to be very careful on this one and we have to remember they played us a tough game in Sinton last year. Hopefully we can pull it out in the 4th quarter and win. Scary times indeed.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-15-2009, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
how do you feel about the Hebbronville game? Long drive, dont even know how to get there, lol!

sinton66
09-15-2009, 05:03 PM
If they still had that same RB this year, I might be worried. As Coach Allen said in the preseason show on KMAC, last year we couldn't tackle that guy if we were in a phone booth with him. Hopefully we get a chance to get the Offense cranking.

IHStangFan
09-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Sinton gets another easy win. Sinton will roll until they meet up w/ Ingleside & maybe Robstown. Not predicting an outcome in those games, but they'll be good ones and Sinton's first real tests.....then I suspect they will roll through their first few games in the playoffs as well.

SintonFan
09-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Many Sinton posters on this board.....how do you feel about the Hebbronville game? Pirates coming in 2-0.

Sinton plays the Longhorns again, Phil.
More to worry about...:( :eek:

sinfan75
09-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Long drive, dont even know how to get there, lol! Go to Riviera, turn west to fal, keep headin west till you hit a sign that says Hebbronville.:D See how easy it is? Don't know where the stadium is but it's gotta be there somewhere.

pirate4state
09-16-2009, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Sinton gets another easy win. Sinton will roll until they meet up w/ Ingleside & maybe Robstown. Not predicting an outcome in those games, but they'll be good ones and Sinton's first real tests.....then I suspect they will roll through their first few games in the playoffs as well.

The way we played Friday, we need to be worried about Orange Grove! Hebbronville is not the same without that RB of theirs. Our boys need to make this a statement game and get their heads right. We need to explode in this game so it can carry over into OG, AP & Mathis!

I still haven't decided if I'm making the trek.

Maroon87
09-16-2009, 12:10 AM
The last time I was in Hebbronville, our bus got egged in Alice on the way home after the game.

Great memories!:cool:

maroonpirate04
09-17-2009, 08:07 PM
Go Pirates!!! I'll be at the game, Pirates gear up your ship and set sail towards another victory:)

Footballhudini
09-17-2009, 11:08 PM
I've got money on sinton winning region

sinton legacy77
09-18-2009, 01:50 PM
hebbronville has lost their biggest offensive weapon and is coming off a loss to odem. And you can be sure that the coaching staff has taken care of the sloppy play against moody and the pirates will come out on top against the longhorns.

SINTON 35-14

SintonFan_inAustin
09-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Go to Riviera, turn west to fal, keep headin west till you hit a sign that says Hebbronville.:D See how easy it is? Don't know where the stadium is but it's gotta be there somewhere. took that route but right now going through San Deigo and next up is Alice.