PDA

View Full Version : Kilgore @ Gilmer

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Will Gilmer return the favor by beating 4A Kilgore this year?

(If there is already a game thread for this, I apologize and the mods can remove this one--but I didn't see one)

SHSBulldog00
09-15-2009, 03:59 PM
I think Gilmer will win this year.

waterboy
09-15-2009, 04:06 PM
I didn't see no thread on this one...:eek:

Yes, I believe Gilmer will return the favor this year. We have the Bulldogs as our homecoming date this year.:devil: We were their's last year, so turnabout is fair play. The Buckeyes will have to play better than they did last year, though. Last year's game against Kilgore was the sloppiest, most error prone game I've ever seen during the Traylor ear. I look for the Buckeyes to come out FOCUSED. Coach Vallery will get the most out of his players over there in Kilgore, so it won't be easy..........:cool:

Besides, the motto this year for the Buckeyes is "Code Red", because the only teams that beat us last year had red uniforms --- Kilgore and Carthage.

LE Dad
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
Wow, Gilmer is good and I have heard that Kilgore doesn't have much size. I would say Gilmer. :cool:

easttexas3a
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
I would be surprised if Gilmer did not play one of their best games of the year friday. All the motivation in the world to win should be there. Kilgore si a averagew 4a team this year, coming off a bad loss to a very good Marshall team. They will be ready to go I am sure.

I am a bit worried about how the oline will play since usually Kilgore has a great defensive line. Our O line has struggled so far this year.

I'm a take a guess at 31-14, Gilmer