PDA

View Full Version : What's The Best 3A Team Right Now?

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Gilmer, Carthage, WOS or Giddings? Which do you think has the best shot at a state title?

zaerryd
09-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Abilene Wylie

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by zaerryd
Abilene Wylie

They certainly have a shot, but I'm going to reserve judgment on this year's team until they play La Vega this week.

pirate4state
09-15-2009, 09:22 AM
I still think it is way too early to answer and/or give an opinion. All the teams you mentioned have fans/posters who have acknowledged that their teams still have a long way to go.

The next 2 weeks is when we'll find out if some teams are for real or if they are pretenders. :eek: :)

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I still think it is way too early to answer and/or give an opinion. All the teams you mentioned have fans/posters who have acknowledged that their teams still have a long way to go.

The next 2 weeks is when we'll find out if some teams are for real or if they are pretenders. :eek: :)

The thread title is "What's the best 3A team right now?" and based on that I am asking for comments on who posters feel have the best shot at the titles. People bet on horse races when the horses are in the starting gate---not when they are down the track 2 furlongs. I appreciate that you do not want to offer an opinion right now.

pirate4state
09-15-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
The thread title is "What's the best 3A team right now?" and based on that I am asking for comments on who posters feel have the best shot at the titles. People bet on horse races when the horses are in the starting gate---not when they are down the track 2 furlongs. I appreciate that you do not want to offer an opinion right now. You shouldn't gamble.

R4Editor
09-15-2009, 09:41 AM
A team that should be in that conversation is Cuero. Very good (like D1 good) at both QB and RB and an upstart defense that didn't get the memo about being 'down" this year. Based solely on performance and not press or hype, Cuero is in the mix. Next two weeks vs. Bay City and La Vernia will show us more of what they will be like come playoff time.

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:43 AM
You shouldn't gamble.

I'll answer with a PPHSFan-type reply---"Tell my banker that". :D You shouldn't drink. :D :inlove:

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by R4Editor
A team that should be in that conversation is Cuero. Very good (like D1 good) at both QB and RB and an upstart defense that didn't get the memo about being 'down" this year. Based solely on performance and not press or hype, Cuero is in the mix. Next two weeks vs. Bay City and La Vernia will show us more of what they will be like come playoff time.

R4--I also agree with that, but I was basing my thread on some of the top-ranked teams right now---again, right now. That in no way means to exclude the possibilities for any other good team this season. This is a "snapshot" as things appear to stand right now. We all know this can, and probably will change week-to-week.

waterboy
At this point in the season, I don't know. I know my Buckeyes are not where they need to be yet. They are good, but I don't know how good yet. If I had to guess at this point, they have just as good a shot at a title as anyone else, but they still need improvement. The road will definitely get dicey in the playoffs, so they'll have to perform better than they are right now, which I think they will. We shall see.......;)

pirate4state
I'll answer with a PPHSFan-type reply---"Tell my banker that". :D You shouldn't drink. :D :inlove: Tell my bartender that!

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Tell my bartender that!

ROFLMAO! Good un, P4---you made my morning.

Pudlugger
09-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Anyone who thinks they know the answer to this question at this early point in the season is blowing smoke. Let's revisit this in a month or so.:cool:

44INAROW
09-15-2009, 09:50 AM
Tell my bartender that!
I can tell P4S is feeling back to her old self again ;)

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 09:51 AM
I give up---everybody go find a Brownwood thread to post on......

pirate4state
09-15-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I can tell P4S is feeling back to her old self again ;) Not even close. How scary is that!?! :eek: :eek:

LE Dad
09-15-2009, 11:16 AM
I give up---everybody go find a Brownwood thread to post on...... Theres no fun in it. :( :( Those guys need some anti - depressants in a bad way. Possibly even a little time on WOS87 couch. :(

Only question is who will help WOS87, after he deals with that (personal attack) Rocket. :vrycnfsd: :confused: :foul:

Ex-Tiger2005
09-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Gilmer, Carthage, WOS or Giddings? Which do you think has the best shot at a state title?

I will answer your question Bullaholic! IMO, it is Gilmer they seem to have the best team all around and seem tuned up for another state title! The other three are very good as well.

venomous tat2
09-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Pudlugger
Anyone who thinks they know the answer to this question at this early point in the season is blowing smoke. Let's revisit this in a month or so.:cool:

What he said . :clap:

garciap77
09-15-2009, 12:24 PM

Between those four I would to pick Gilmer. Add Wylie to the mix and I would pick Wylie!

lulu
09-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Gilmer

STANG RED
09-15-2009, 12:40 PM
I havent seen any of those teams play, so I cannot say. The best team by a long shot I have seen play is Monahans. I think anyone who has seen them play, would put them in the mix for sure. Problem is, most wont get a chance till playoff time, and they will play lots of weak competition between now and then. So I'm not sure how much respect they'll get till they roll somebody good in December. But it will happen. You can bank on that.

big daddy russ
09-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by R4Editor
From the scores I've seen, I actually think Cuero's better than anyone else in R4 as of this moment. I'd take them over Giddings, Bellville, LaVernia, etc, etc.

cshscougar08
09-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Gilmer. Hands down.

44INAROW
09-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
From the scores I've seen, I actually think Cuero's better than anyone else in R4 as of this moment. I'd take them over Giddings, Bellville, LaVernia, etc, etc.
I sure hope you're right Russ! Either way, I am proud to be a Gobbler Fan -

;)

Farmersfan
09-15-2009, 02:57 PM
I'm thinking a lot of people are forgetting Prosper. The Eagles are as good as last year and the offense is still getting better. I have not seen some of the other teams play but will cast my vote for Prosper.

LE Dad
09-15-2009, 03:11 PM
You wanna see something funny? Start posting this question every week without the pre selected teams and watch. Just from last week to this week the tone on this board has changed so much. :thinking: :thinking:

GUNHO
09-15-2009, 03:21 PM

It's a little early but I can tell you who isn't the best out of those four at this point in time and that's WO-S.Just hasn't got it going yet.

vet93
09-15-2009, 03:54 PM
I am as big a Coach Owens fan as you will find so I am rooting for the lobos. The thing that always concerns me about Monahans is that their district schedule is usually so weak that it hurts them when playoff time comes. I think that this always hurts teams from out west when playing teams back to the east and southeast. In those regions it is a dog fight each week which really makes you battle tested.

Originally posted by STANG RED
I havent seen any of those teams play, so I cannot say. The best team by a long shot I have seen play is Monahans. I think anyone who has seen them play, would put them in the mix for sure. Problem is, most wont get a chance till playoff time, and they will play lots of weak competition between now and then. So I'm not sure how much respect they'll get till they roll somebody good in December. But it will happen. You can bank on that.

Bullaholic
09-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by vet93
I am as big a Coach Owens fan as you will find so I am rooting for the lobos. The thing that always concerns me about Monahans is that their district schedule is usually so weak that it hurts them when playoff time comes. I think that this always hurts teams from out west when playing teams back to the east and southeast. In those regions it is a dog fight each week which really makes you battle tested.

I can tell you vet93, Monahans was as tough as nails against Bridgeport in our playoff game last year. They never quit and hit hard every play. I think they will go deep in the playoffs this year.

easttexas3a
09-15-2009, 04:20 PM
I can only speak for the team I have seen all year, and that is Gilmer. I didn't make it to the rains game, but no need in seeing that one. The buckeyes started slow against Jasper, and did the same against LE. I thinkt he LE win was big, as they had to face adversity on the road down 17-9 in the 3rd, and came storming back to win 35-17. regardless of how they got there it was a big win against what looked to me to be a LE team who will win some games in november. The best thing about Gilmer this next few weeks is we play Kilgore and Daingerfield. IF gilmer comes out of this pre district 5-0, I see no reason why they are not deserving of the #1 spot. If they lose to Kilgore or Daingerfield, then I would say we are probably a team in the top 10 mix, that has a good shot.

The O-line must improve, and we have to be able to stop the run come playoff time.

waterboy
09-15-2009, 04:32 PM
I can definitely agree with that summation, easttexas3a. I think that the Buckeyes will only get better as the year progresses. Kilgore and Daingerfield are big tests, and we will definitely find out what this team is made of after those two. They must also learn to get off to faster starts, and capitalize on mistakes, and not make mistakes themselves. I know, and the team should know, that they are a long way from where they need to be in order to challenge for a title. They must take it ONE GAME AT A TIME, and work on improving those areas that need work week by week.

griff
09-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Since the topic is "What's The Best Team NOW", I gotta say that my beloved WO-S is definitely NOT among the top 5 in the state. I think they have a good chance to be at the end of the season, but at this time they are making way too many mistakes (mostly unforced errors) to be among the very best. They have the talent, coaching, and skill position players to go far, but the consistency of mistakes we're making (penalties, bobbled snaps, turnovers) is negating how good we can be. We're not there yet, but I think we WILL get there. I look forward to answering that question again in November.

STANG RED
09-15-2009, 06:30 PM

I used to feel that way as well, and guess I still do some. But you cant argue with Celina's success down through the years. Some of those state championship seasons were on the heals of playing awful weak schedules. So maybe its better to not get your starters beat up by having to play 4 quarters every Friday night against tough competition. Danged if I know.

vet93
09-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I understand where you are coming from but some of those teams out west border on awful. I think that ideally you have several tough games that you can use as a measuring stick and then some patsies to get your young players some reps. I remember playing a Vernon team in 1984 that made my point. We went through the regular season undefeated beating our district opponents by an average of over 40 points. When we took on Vernon, they were big and fast and well coached. We lost 24 to 7. It took us the first quarter to figure out how to take on that kind of speed and size, they scored 21 points in the first quarter. The rest of the game was a dog fight. I think that they were still the better team but I feel like had we played a really tough district game it would have prepared us to do battle against a team like Vernon that year.

I used to feel that way as well, and guess I still do some. But you cant argue with Celina's success down through the years. Some of those state championship seasons were on the heals of playing awful weak schedules. So maybe its better to not get your starters beat up by having to play 4 quarters every Friday night against tough competition. Danged if I know.

LH Panther Mom
09-15-2009, 06:54 PM
None of the above. :stirpot: :stirpot: ;)

beastyboyz
09-15-2009, 07:17 PM
Shouldn't bellville be in tht list along with giddings and the rest???

I really don't think giddings is tht much better than bellville....

fanofthegame
09-15-2009, 07:20 PM
it really matters when they face each other late in the season. example didn't giddings lose to you b-ville during the season and then they beat you in the region finals in overtime. my point is, right now, not even in district really matters. win games when it counts and keep playing late in december.

Gobbler Fan
09-15-2009, 07:21 PM
Those teams you(beastyboyz) just mentioned are in Region 4 so they cant be that good ...:devil:

Old Tiger
09-15-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
Those teams you just mentioned are in Region 4 so they cant be that good ...:devil: No only west Texas teams ;)

Gobbler Fan
09-15-2009, 07:47 PM
we can barely tie our shoes much less play football in Region 4 ...oh woe is us with all the football gods in regions 1,2,3 what are we to do ???? :(

44INAROW
09-15-2009, 09:04 PM
we can barely tie our shoes much less play football in Region 4 ...oh woe is us with all the football gods in regions 1,2,3 what are we to do ???? :(

lol :D

JohnnieLightnin
09-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Prosper is still the defending champion and have a lot back. Celina will always be in the hunt; did I hear their QB got hurt? Giddings is better on offense with the new QB. In the past, all you had to stop was their QB; now all their weapons are touching the ball and their defense is a lot better than last year. Cuero is always interesting, they have athletes but sometimes they are not as "Battle-tested" come play-off time as the aforementioned. I will pick Prosper in D1 and Giddings in D2.

STANG RED
09-15-2009, 11:24 PM
I understand where you are coming from but some of those teams out west border on awful. I think that ideally you have several tough games that you can use as a measuring stick and then some patsies to get your young players some reps. I remember playing a Vernon team in 1984 that made my point. We went through the regular season undefeated beating our district opponents by an average of over 40 points. When we took on Vernon, they were big and fast and well coached. We lost 24 to 7. It took us the first quarter to figure out how to take on that kind of speed and size, they scored 21 points in the first quarter. The rest of the game was a dog fight. I think that they were still the better team but I feel like had we played a really tough district game it would have prepared us to do battle against a team like Vernon that year.

I think your dead on right, if your having to face a first round opponent thats as strong as what your talking about. In Monahans case, I dont see them having to face someone that good till maybe 3rd round. By then they should be battle tested well enough, to not get taken by surprise. And if they've been able to rest starters as much as I think they'll be able to throughout the season, they should be a lot fresher and healthier than most they'll run into in the later rounds. And after watching them play 4 times last season, and once so far this season, I just dont see a glaring weakness in that team anywhere. They really seem to have the whole package to go the distance to me. Who really knows what will end up happening? Not me for sure. But its a lot of fun to speculate on.

MN95
09-15-2009, 11:32 PM
That bright orange color you see on the horizon is Celina flying under the radar.........not really use to it but I think we'll figure it out.

beastyboyz
09-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Those teams you(beastyboyz) just mentioned are in Region 4 so they cant be that good ...:devil:

Taha, why u hating on us "region 4ers" lol...we doin what we gotta do to win...long as we pickin up wins who's to say we can't play football....and why isn't the navasota vs bellville game a "GOTW"???

I think it truely deserves those honors

Rabid Cougar
09-16-2009, 04:50 AM
I will put my vote in for Mexia. Very big, very fast and very talented.

GrTigers6
09-16-2009, 05:52 AM
What about Graham? Are they as good as they seem on paper or just playing a easy schedule? We get them next week for homecoming. After last years 33-32 win it should be a dandy! :thinking:

44INAROW
09-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by beastyboyz
Taha, why u hating on us "region 4ers" lol...we doin what we gotta do to win...long as we pickin up wins who's to say we can't play football....and why isn't the navasota vs bellville game a "GOTW"???

1) Beasty - it's called SARCASM - if you'd been on the board for the past 6 years, you'd understand what Gobbler Fan is talking about.. with D25 in Reg IV - we don't hear it as much.... :)

2) go to the Reg IV GOTW thread and read WHY Navasota vs Bellville is not the Reg IV game of the week - my question - why didn't you ask why isn't it the Reg III game of the week? :) think about it..

Welcome to the board - I think you're going to fit in nicely ;)

LE Dad
09-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by MN95
That bright orange color you see on the horizon is Celina flying under the radar.........not really use to it but I think we'll figure it out. LOL:D I think ya'll be there when it counts.

Pudlugger
09-16-2009, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by beastyboyz

I believe that is sarcasm Beasty. As for GOTW probably 'cause one team is a Region III team. Don't worry, Bellville will be featured in GOTW come district play.

GreenMachine
09-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
From the scores I've seen, I actually think Cuero's better than anyone else in R4 as of this moment. I'd take them over Giddings, Bellville, LaVernia, etc, etc. I don't know about this. I am a Gobbler fan, but our young team needs some "seasoning". Having said this, I saw my first game last Friday and we sure look good. There is nothing Arndt can't do with a football in his hands. Pouring down rain and the passes he threw... utterly amazing. I would put him up against any QB in the state! Oh, the running game also stout too, and the defense, while a little small, will fly to the football.

westtxfballfan
09-16-2009, 10:19 AM
I think your dead on right, if your having to face a first round opponent thats as strong as what your talking about. In Monahans case, I dont see them having to face someone that good till maybe 3rd round. By then they should be battle tested well enough, to not get taken by surprise. And if they've been able to rest starters as much as I think they'll be able to throughout the season, they should be a lot fresher and healthier than most they'll run into in the later rounds. And after watching them play 4 times last season, and once so far this season, I just dont see a glaring weakness in that team anywhere. They really seem to have the whole package to go the distance to me. Who really knows what will end up happening? Not me for sure. But its a lot of fun to speculate on.

This is how Monahans' remaining schedule plays out:

09/19....Pecos
09/26....@ San Angelo Lakeview
10/03....Fort Stockton
10/10....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/24....@ Lamesa*
10/31....@ Brownfield*
11/07....Greenwood*

Stockton, Seminole, and Greenwood will be good competitive games, but the rest may be games where the backups get some playing time. Andrews and Lakeview usually offer good games, but they're both 0-3 this year so far.

Then they'll get the far west district rep first (Clint or Pecos?), and likely the 2-3A rep in round 2. Looking like Brownwood or Graham, maybe.

Rule #76
09-16-2009, 10:20 AM
Giddings is not near as good as they have been in the past. Yes they have a passing but don't have a running game. They haven't really played anybody yet, sorry LH, just not your year. Giddings will not be in the top 10 at the end of the year. They may even struggle in district. Bellville, Sealy, and La Grange all have a shot at beating them this year.

WOS1
09-16-2009, 11:01 AM
Gilmer or Cuero... WOS has no business in this conversation AT THIS POINT. Hopefully, they will in a month or so.

STANG RED
09-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan

09/19....Pecos
10/03....Fort Stockton
10/10....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/24....@ Lamesa*
10/31....@ Brownfield*
11/07....Greenwood*

Stockton, Seminole, and Greenwood will be good competitive games, but the rest may be games where the backups get some playing time. Andrews and Lakeview usually offer good games, but they're both 0-3 this year so far.

Then they'll get the far west district rep first (Clint or Pecos?), and likely the 2-3A rep in round 2. Looking like Brownwood or Graham, maybe.

Yeah I already looked at your schedule before posting earlier. I know you have to give those teams some respect. But to be honest, from what I've seen and heard, I think your backups will get tons of playing time in every one of those games. As long as your starters stay focused and dont buy into the hype about how good they are, they should be able to put 30+ on anyone left on your schedule by the half. And letting your backups get so much playing time will only make you that much better next season. Thats how Sweetwater was so good in the 80s and 90s. Our backups got almost as much playing time as the starters. We often had 30 or more returning letterman for many year in those days.
From what I've seen, overconfidence should be biggest challenge your team will face through district. We see that costing teams big time every year, and no good team is immune to it completely. I think Owens is up to the task, but this may be his biggest battle this season. Maybe a good close scare or even a loss will remedy that for him.

fanofthegame
09-16-2009, 12:51 PM
hey there rule #76, talking this over at the 'ol coffee shop this past w/end, giddings still has a running game, but they do not depend on it anymore. I know this is all different opinions but i think that giddings is better than the years past. tell me that you follow football and you realize that when a defense has 9 people up front to stop the run it will be hard to run. add a passing game to this and defenses can't cheat. just my opinion.

bigwood33
09-16-2009, 01:22 PM
I know that the board is dominated by Reg 3 and 4 posters and I also know that Gilmer and Cuero are football factories but has anyone notice that the defending 3A Div 1 champs, Prosper Eagles, have not allowed a score this year? Just asking :thinking:

WOS1
09-16-2009, 02:18 PM
You know the next question... who have they played?

bigwood33
09-16-2009, 02:27 PM
Whoever is on the schedule...same one as last year so far. They did beat Bridgeport last week and although the Bulls may be down a little, they still expect to win and Farmersville has some tradition too.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand those guys but they have won about 15 in a row.

LE Dad
09-16-2009, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
You know the next question... who have they played? :doh: :doh:

jambo67
09-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Dallas Madison. This will be the first DISD school to even sniff legitamacy in awhile. I watch them practice all the time and they look solid. The running back Reggie Pegram is the real deal and the O-line is experienced. If the DISD wins the Big One this year Madison has the best chance.

Boomer
09-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Cuero will be tested against BC and then LV next week at home. We will see if Cuero belongs in this conversation. With Tyler at QB, it's hard to go against the Gobblers. He's something else to watch.

Go Mean Green

garciap77
09-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by westtxfballfan

09/19....Pecos
10/03....Fort Stockton
10/10....@ Seminole*
10/17....Andrews*
10/24....@ Lamesa*
10/31....@ Brownfield*
11/07....Greenwood*

Don't forget Snyder. I think they will be in the mix too.

formercougar18
09-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Mexia blackcats.........They will make a run, very athletic backfield and a great defense.

teetle
09-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Giddings and Sealy are gwana kick everyones backsides.:eek: :eek: :eek:

RedWhiteBlue
09-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
What about Graham? Are they as good as they seem on paper or just playing a easy schedule? We get them next week for homecoming. After last years 33-32 win it should be a dandy! :thinking:
Looking forward to that game GrTigers6. According to everyone we have had a very 'easy' schedule and been playing 'air'. So, you will have to wait and see for yourself if we are the 'real deal' or not... :thinking: :D

RedWhiteBlue
09-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Don't forget Snyder. I think they will be in the mix too.
I agree, garcia... I don't think anyone should count Snyder out!:thinking:

Bullaholic
09-17-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Looking forward to that game GrTigers6. According to everyone we have had a very 'easy' schedule and been playing 'air'. So, you will have to wait and see for yourself if we are the 'real deal' or not... :thinking: :D

Don't even bother to get off the bus on Oct. 2, RWB....:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-17-2009, 02:46 PM
Your so cute, Bullhockey!!:kiss: But you should know, silly boy- I don't ride the bus- I take my own vehicle...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
09-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Your so cute, Bullhockey!!:kiss: But you should know, silly boy- I don't ride the bus- I take my own vehicle...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No, no--RWB--I'm talking about the bus that's bringing them neutered Bulls over here where they play REAL football. :D

RedWhiteBlue
09-17-2009, 02:59 PM
Don't even bother to get off the bus on Oct. 2, RWB....:D
And besides are you and your boys skeered or what?:devil:

Bullaholic
09-17-2009, 03:01 PM
And besides are you and your boys skeered or what?:devil:

'Bout as skeered as last year---but I'm going to hold all my good stuff for the week prior to Oct. 2 just so I don't pirate this thread. :inlove: :devil:

RedWhiteBlue
09-17-2009, 03:07 PM
'Bout as skeered as last year---but I'm going to hold all my good stuff for the week prior to Oct. 2 just so I don't pirate this thread.
Okey dokey....just making sure. And our boys will be there, off the bus and ready to go when the time comes. But we have a couple of games between now and then to prepare for. One game at a time.
As for this week, Iowa Park cancelled their sub-varsity games with us for tonight... not real sure what all of that was about. But I know our boys were disappointed.:( :mad:

BuckeyeNut
09-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Gilmer yall cant talk about anyone else until you have beaten the Buckeyes.

HEMOTOXIC
09-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by formercougar18
Mexia blackcats.........They will make a run, very athletic backfield and a great defense.

The same Mexia team that Navasota clobbered 4-1 in a scrimmage?

lulu
09-17-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
The same Mexia team that Navasota clobbered 4-1 in a scrimmage?

I'm not trying to change a thread here,,,,I just want to tell Hemotoxic,,,,,,your snake makes me chringe everytime I see it.
Not cutting you down,,,,just saying. Since the first time I saw it....it makes me look away.

BTW I don't watch scary movies either.:D

BuckeyeNut
09-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by lulu
I'm not trying to change a thread here,,,,I just want to tell Hemotoxic,,,,,,your snake makes me chringe everytime I see it.
Not cutting you down,,,,just saying. Since the first time I saw it....it makes me look away.

BTW I don't watch scary movies either.:D :hijacktd: :hijacktd:

lulu
09-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
:hijacktd: :hijacktd:

Stop it Black Flag. You ole meanie. I was just saying the snake scares me.:p

waterboy
09-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Dang, lulu! You probably wouldn't like to meet this feller then:

http://www.odditycentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/snake.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:D

lulu
09-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by waterboy

OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I messed up. I should have kept my mouth shut,,,,or at least my fingers still. You are an ole meanie too.:devil: :devil: :devil: :
They made me remove some of my devils. But 10 times that many,,,,,,,,

GrTigers6
09-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Looking forward to that game GrTigers6. According to everyone we have had a very 'easy' schedule and been playing 'air'. So, you will have to wait and see for yourself if we are the 'real deal' or not... :thinking: :D Yeah us too. We just lost at the last second to a 3-0 4a team but that doesnt matter huh! lol. I know we wont be underestimating the Steers next week. We both know last years game could have gone the other way. :thinking:

RedWhiteBlue
09-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by GrTigers6
Yeah us too. We just lost at the last second to a 3-0 4a team but that doesnt matter huh! lol. I know we wont be underestimating the Steers next week. We both know last years game could have gone the other way. :thinking:
We have lots of 'unfinished business' from last year to tend to....;)

Mcguirk
09-17-2009, 07:03 PM
Well there's a lot of football to be played, but Wylie stuck it pretty good to the #9 4A team in the state.

garciap77
09-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Waterboy! What did I tell you about play with snakes?:D

;)

Originally posted by waterboy

lulu
09-17-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Waterboy! What did I tell you about play with snakes?:D

;)

He's trying to traumatise me 77. Just being hateful. I told him and Flag I was sceered of them critters.:helpme:

HEMOTOXIC
09-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by lulu

BTW I don't watch scary movies either.:D

Sorry, I will try to do better...:D

lulu
09-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
Sorry, I will try to do better...:D

OH Please don't......that one is good enough:weeping: