BULLETIN - EAS ACTIVATION REQUESTED
CHILD ABDUCTION EMERGENCY
TEXAS DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
RELAYED BY NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAN ANGELO TX
612 PM CDT MON SEP 14 2009

THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS TRANSMITTED AT THE REQUEST OF THE TEXAS
DIVISION OF EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT.

THE FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT IS SEARCHING FOR MIRELLA
COLLAZO... WHITE FEMALE... 15 YEARS OLD... DATE OF BIRTH...
OCTOBER 11... 1993... HEIGHT... 5 FEET 1 INCH... HEAVY SET...
LONG BLACK HAIR... BROWN EYES AND BLACK SWEATER... WHITE SHIRT...
BLUE JEANS AND HAS TATTOOS OF HEARTS ON HER NECK AND ANKLE.

POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR LARRY SIGALA... WHITE MALE... 16 YEARS OLD...
DATE OF BIRTH... JULY SEVENTH... 1993... HEIGHT... 5 FEET... 7
INCHES... WEIGHT 180 POUNDS... BLACK HAIR... BROWN EYES AND ARMED
WITH A GUN.

THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN FOUND...HOWEVER THE VICTIM AND SUSPECT ARE STILL
MISSING. THE SUSPECT WAS LAST HEARD FROM IN FORT WORTH... TEXAS.

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS BELIEVE THIS CHILD TO BE IN GRAVE OR
IMMEDIATE DANGER.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ABDUCTION... CALL THE
FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT.

NEWS MEDIA POINT OF CONTACT IS FORT WORTH POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 8 1 7
3 3 5 4 2 2 2.

$$

Ranger Mom
09-14-2009, 07:35 PM
The plot thickens:

A teenage girl was abducted at gunpoint and her companion was fatally shot in the head when the girl's ex-boyfriend confronted the pair outside of her home Sunday evening.

Police said Mirella Collazo and a companion were sitting in a car in front of her home near the seminary at about 7:30 p.m. Sunday night when Collazo's ex-boyfriend, Larry Sigala, 16, approached the car, shot the boy in the head and forced Collazo into his truck.

Collazo's sister, Erika, told the Star-Telegram that Mirella and Larry began dating in January but had ended their relationship a few days ago.

Sigala, accompanied by another young man whose name has not been released, drove off with Collazo and the teenage girl hasn't been seen since. An Amber Alert was issued late Sunday evening.

Collazo is described as about 5 feet 1 inches tall, 125 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black sweater, white T-shirt and blue jeans. Collazo has tattoos of hearts on her neck and ankle. Sigala is described as about 5 feet 7 inches tall, about 180 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

The teenage boy, whose name has not been released, died at about 11:30 a.m. Monday at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, police said.

Police recovered Sigala's lime green 1994 Ford Ranger, but have not found Sigala or Collazo. Anyone with information is asked to call the Fort Worth Police Deparmtent at 817-335-4222.

Link (http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local-beat/Teenage-Girl-Abducted-at-Gunpoint-Friend-Shot-59233257.html)

piratebg
09-14-2009, 08:12 PM
She has been found safe and in good condition. The Amber Alert has been cancelled.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
She has been found safe and in good condition. The Amber Alert has been cancelled.

That's good news! Did they catch the shooter too?

piratebg
09-14-2009, 08:18 PM
Not sure on that. I'm sure it will be on the news though.

Ranger Mom
09-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Not sure on that. I'm sure it will be on the news though.

I'm sure our local news won't have it...but I hope they caught him too!!

1st and goal
09-16-2009, 08:46 PM
did they ever catch him?

BullsFan
09-17-2009, 02:24 AM
They did catch him. The girl says that she went with him willingly, which means he cannot be charged with capitol murder in the death of the guy he shot since it didn't happen during the commission of another crime. So they'll charge him with murder instead, I assume, although a good defense attorney will probably argue diminished capacity.

Z-RO
09-17-2009, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by BullsFan
They did catch him. The girl says that she went with him willingly, which means he cannot be charged with capitol murder in the death of the guy he shot since it didn't happen during the commission of another crime. So they'll charge him with murder instead, I assume, although a good defense attorney will probably argue diminished capacity.

Wow...what was/is she thinking? :crazy: