PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and Redskins

Trashman
09-13-2009, 06:56 PM
What are your thoughts after today's performances?
:D

Txbroadcaster
09-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Way to early to tell anything. I think with this divsion it will be about who is healthiest and who plays best on the road inside the divison and who plays the best late.

Old Tiger
09-13-2009, 07:11 PM
1A. Eagles
1B. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Redskins

eagleqb_14
09-13-2009, 07:44 PM
1. Giants
2. Cowboys
3. Eagles
4. Redskins

Trashman
09-13-2009, 07:55 PM
I saw them all about even, no one team stood out over the other.:rolleyes:

GreenGobbla
09-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
1A. Eagles
1B. Giants
3. Cowboys
4. Redskins

agreed...maybe giants 1a, eagles 1b

coach
09-13-2009, 10:57 PM
giants have no offense, eagles looked good but could be a different story if mcnabb is out and the cowboys looked great at times and out of sink at other times...and the redskins....they suck

Keith7
09-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by coach
giants have no offense, eagles looked good but could be a different story if mcnabb is out and the cowboys looked great at times and out of sink at other times...and the redskins....they suck

If the cowboys were out of sink, were they in the tub?

coach
09-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
If the cowboys were out of sink, were they in the tub?

lol my bad...a little brain fart...i have a legit excuse,....i have been studying for a hard ass a&p class and my brains inst functioning very well

crzyjournalist03
09-14-2009, 11:10 AM
Giants--overrated
Redskins--slightly underrated, but clearly below the other three
Eagles--hard to judge when you're given a short field so many times, but they absolutely took advantage of their opportunities. They'll go as far as Donovan McNabb takes them...provided he's healthy.
Cowboys--Offense underrated, defense looked overrated. Still a lot closer to the top of the division than most people think.

Ex-Tiger2005
09-14-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
I saw them all about even, no one team stood out over the other.:rolleyes:

thats what i thought. i will say if mcnabb is gone a while they fall off quite a bit. but the eagles are the team to beat if mcnabb can play and be effective like yesterday.

Macarthur
09-14-2009, 12:37 PM
I think Dallas will be the 2nd best team. The problem is I don't know who the best team will be.

Trashman
09-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Romo was 16-27-0 for 344 yards to 6 different receivers. No TO, no problem. Come on TO lovers let me have it.:D

Ex-Tiger2005
09-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Trashman
Romo was 16-27-0 for 344 yards to 6 different receivers. No TO, no problem. Come on TO lovers let me have it.:D

Its too early to say no problem, he will be missed at some time during the season on the field. but they did look pretty good!

Macarthur
09-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
Its too early to say no problem, he will be missed at some time during the season on the field. but they did look pretty good!

I disagree.

Now, sure there will be a game or several that the offense struggles, but it will be too easy for you to say, 'see, I told you they would miss TO.'

The fact of the matter is that they struggled with TO and they will struggle without him. This offense will be fine. The Cowboys will go as far as the defense will take them.

Farmersfan
09-15-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur
I disagree.

Now, sure there will be a game or several that the offense struggles, but it will be too easy for you to say, 'see, I told you they would miss TO.'

The fact of the matter is that they struggled with TO and they will struggle without him. This offense will be fine. The Cowboys will go as far as the defense will take them.

I disagree with you. This team will go as far as Romo takes it. Romo had a pro bowl second half against a very marginal Bucs team. But he litterally SUCKED the first half. Any other team in the league and the cowboys are playing from behind in the second half. And we all know how things change when you are playing catchup. I think the Cowboys will be better this season. But if they are it's because Romo will be better...............

D4C
09-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Gonna be an interesting season for the NFC East
the Eagles-are loaded on both sides but injuries have plagued them in tha past and with out Dawkins their defense suffered a big blow.
the Cowboys-now that TO is gone Romo can focus on trying to win instead of trying to get TO the ball. the defense is very questionable but they might come up big when they have to.
The Giants- they have almost no offense except Manning and Jacobs but dont count them out their defense is the staple of their team
The Redskins- they will probably stay at the bottom of their division, they have players on both sides of the ball but fail to do damage at times, depends on if they step it up this year