PDA

View Full Version : best offense/defense in D25...and why?

beastyboyz
09-12-2009, 10:15 PM
just want to kno what other people think about the teams and their offense and defense in district 25

what yall think???:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

OldBison75
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
I think that Giddings has the best defense in the district with Bellville close behind. LaGrange might have the best offense of the bunch if they play up to thier potiential, but Giddings just seems to get the job done every week. I think that Bellville, Giddings, LaGrange, and Sealy all have the offensive firepower to put up points on anyone. What separates Bellville and Giddings from the others is the defense. It is usually a sure thing that if Bellville or Giddings can put up 21 or more points, then they win because the defenses can hold most to that level or less.

beastyboyz
09-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by OldBison75
I think that Giddings has the best defense in the district with Bellville close behind. LaGrange might have the best offense of the bunch if they play up to thier potiential, but Giddings just seems to get the job done every week. I think that Bellville, Giddings, LaGrange, and Sealy all have the offensive firepower to put up points on anyone. What separates Bellville and Giddings from the others is the defense. It is usually a sure thing that if Bellville or Giddings can put up 21 or more points, then they win because the defenses can hold most to that level or less.

hmmm i like they way you think bison....nice post..

gidddings and bellville may be "tit for tat" on the defensive side of the ball...they both have greast athletes and great speed..district is gonna be great action

Pudlugger
09-12-2009, 10:40 PM
I think Bellville has the best defense. Giddings Sealy and La Grange are pretty much on the same level on offense perhaps a level above Bellville. However, whoever said defense wins championships knew what he was talking about. Winning begins with preventing the other guy from scoring then getting some points on the board yourself. Bellville can do that to you. The difference will come down to what is left, special teams, turnovers, penalties and of course luck. Remember, Columbus and Smithville can upset anyone in the district and probably will, so you can't through out the wild cards.

Tiger Dad
09-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Don't count out Sealy's Defense. Just ask Conner Wood or Rice's Qb.

Gators17
09-13-2009, 02:53 AM
I think Bellville has the best defense in district with Giddings close behind. When it comes to offense, La Grange has the best, no doubt, but Sealy has the potential to be one of the best offenses in the state.

Pudlugger
09-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad

Well you are right. Sealy has a stout defense. Actually there are several excellent defenses in D25 so it is really just a matter of degree as to which is best. Given all that can happen in a game predicting outcomes gets to be sort of a coin toss in this district.

BOCEPHUS
09-13-2009, 11:28 AM
BEST OFFENSE KEEPS THEIR DEFENSIVE ON THE SIDELINE.......THAT THAR IS HOW U BY GAWD TELL 'WHO GOT BEST OFF.'---NOT BY TOTAL YARDS, TATOR SLING'EN, AVERAGE YARDS PER CARRY............ALL THAT THAR IS NONSENSE WHEN YOU LOCK DOWN IN OCTOBER................

TIME TO SUCK DOWN IN THE SADDLE AND NOT WORRY BOUT THE FALL............FALL BE THAR SOON ENUFF

beastyboyz
09-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Tiger Dad

With me being at the sealy vs rice game, I would say the sealy defense is a average defense, the rice qb threw the ball pretty good at times. Rice probably had around 8-12 just flat out dropped balls...

But sealy defense will be a big part of sealys success come district time.