PDA

View Full Version : Burnet v. Liberty Hill

spaniard
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
I know it's a little early, but how does everyone feel about Burnet v. Liberty Hill 10/2/09?

garciap77
09-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by spaniard
I know it's a little early, but how does everyone feel about Burnet v. Liberty Hill 10/2/09?

I'll tell you after the Brownwood game.

IrishTex
09-12-2009, 09:10 PM
I plead the fifth amendment....

I refuse to answer on the grounds it may tend to incriminate me.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tx Challenge
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
Wow, 1 game at a time. Us LH fans have a few games to play before we worry about Burnet. Great program, pull for you every week. This game is in Burnet so the score starts at 7-0 in your favor....Good luck along the way ;)

spaniard
09-12-2009, 09:17 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to see either team play in almost 6 years, so I'm a little out of the loop as far as how the team(Burnet) goes. The kids that play now were in elementary when I graduated, so the only memories I have of them aren't of them playing anything but tag and carrying plastic lunch boxes to school.

Looking4number8
09-12-2009, 09:25 PM
I haven't had the opportunity to see either team play in almost 6 years, so I'm a little out of the loop as far as how the team(Burnet) goes. The kids that play now were in elementary when I graduated, so the only memories I have of them aren't of them playing anything but tag and carrying plastic lunch boxes to school.

Dont expect me to feel sorry for you, when I graduated the kids that are playing now..... well there parents were carrying plastic lunch boxes (almost)

spaniard
09-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Dont expect me to feel sorry for you, when I graduated the kids that are playing now..... well there parents were carrying plastic lunch boxes (almost)

hehe, fair enough

garciap77
09-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Welcome to the 3ADL spaniard! I'm sure your thread will get lots of action next week.

spaniard
09-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Welcome to the 3ADL spaniard! I'm sure your thread will get lots of action next week.

Thanks for the welcome! its been awhile since i've been on here, but it looks like there are still folks here that i used to post with.

Old Dog
09-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Spaniard, were you once a Burnet resident and later a TSU student?

garciap77
09-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the welcome! its been awhile since i've been on here, but it looks like there are still folks here that i used to post with.

:thinking: Was you name "GO BLUE"?:D

;)

garciap77
09-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

I think I was wrong! Your tread will get lots of action this week as the BW vs LH thread seems to be getting boring!:D

;)

spaniard
09-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Old Dog
Spaniard, were you once a Burnet resident and later a TSU student?

Old Dog, yes sir, one and the same. Several years, lots of growing up, a beautiful wife, and a couple of kids later and I've found my way back on here. :D

wimbo_pro
09-13-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8

Did they even have plastic back then?? hehehehe

Looking4number8
09-13-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by wimbo_pro
Did they even have plastic back then?? hehehehe

you know you are probally right, they were still carrying the tin lunch boxes with batman or barbie on them.....

I think I still have my spider man and GI Joe boxes somewhere at my parents house if you want to borrow them