PDA

View Full Version : UMHB vs SNU OK

44INAROW
09-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Listening to the game via streaming -

SNU goes 3 and out - punts to UMHB.
Kyle Noack is QB for UMHB Crusaders and #22 Rocky Vaclavick from Edna Cowboys.

Crusaders score on 1st play from scrimmage. 32 yard run from Qunicey McDaniels (sp) the announcers were so excited I could hardly hear the name so I might have it wrong.. Sounds like the Cru's defense is manhandling SNU's offense this drive. 2nd and 21 :eek:

streaming link ( http://www2.umhb.edu/sportsinfo/streaming/default.htm)

Cru gets the ball on SNU's 6 yard line on a bad snap on a punt attempt.. Oh, this could get nasty quick.

Crusaders score...... 6 yard run - McDaniels again (I think)

14-0 Crusaders

44INAROW
09-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Kyle got hit hard after a 7 yard completion - trainers are out there - personal foul against SNU - Freshman QB from Bremond (sp) in right now.. Dang, I hope Kyle is OK..

Kyle back into the game after 1 play - takes the snap and runs it into the endzone...... Way to go Kyle....... not sure how long - maybe 38 yards?

21 - 0
8:15 left in the 1st......

think it's safe to go cook supper..... I'll post updates later..

44INAROW
09-12-2009, 07:07 PM
28 to 0 4 mins left in the 2nd quarter.. I think the announcer said they put the "2nd team" in for the Crusaders..

44INAROW
09-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Crusaders 42 to 0
9 mins left in the 3rd

the 2nd team offense if pretty much playing now - QB from Bremond (sp) is playing..

Crusaders play TLC in Seguin next week - I am hoping we get "hooked up" with tickets :)- planning on making the short drive to watch the game.
TLC won 14-12 ( I think) today - should be a good game

In case you're interested - I am totally procrastinating cleaning the kitchen lol so I will continue to listen to the game :D

44INAROW
09-12-2009, 08:02 PM
on a related Cuero note - Tre Gray scored at TD in the Richmond SPider's win today.. Way to go Tre - CUero is proud of you :)