PDA

View Full Version : ND/Michigan

Old Tiger
09-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Is a great game also...34-31 ND winning with over 3 and a half minutes remaining

Old Tiger
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
touchdown michigan with 11 seconds left...the WR just ran a simple whip route in man coverage. Forcier is dang good....38-34 Michigan

Maroon87
09-12-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm really impressed with Tate Forcier. For a true freshman making his second start, he was flippin' awesome.

IHStangFan
09-12-2009, 06:22 PM
While it IS a good game......I can't help but think BOTH of these teams are a bit over rated.....ESPECIALLY ND. All this talk this pre-season about how good they were going to be, and then Dr. Lou loses his mind and puts them in the title game........

Then earlier....they kept talking about Ohio State's National Championship hopes...yada yada yada.

Even w/ their freshman QB.....I expect USC to donkey stomp Ohio State.....and at BEST I'd say USC is the 4th or 5th best team in the country.

It is my personal opinion that Ohio State and "National Championship" don't belong in the same sentence together. The last two times the went to the big game......it was GROSSLY apparent they didn't belong there. When is ESPN going to drop the whole "The Big 10 is a major player for the champ." crap? It's SEC, Big 12, Pac 10.....and THEN Big 10 in my opinion.

:mad:

Wow.....I kinda got off on a tangent there, LOL. :D

IHStangFan
09-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
I'm really impressed with Tate Forcier. For a true freshman making his second start, he was flippin' awesome. I can agree w/ that.....kid looked good.

Old Tiger
09-12-2009, 06:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc

Michigan isn't rated so how can they be overrated? :thinking:

3afan
09-12-2009, 06:29 PM
always good when ND loses ....

PhiI C
09-12-2009, 06:32 PM
This may help eliminate that ND in the National Championship Game nonsense. Still like Florida State ND should have had time for one last play. They took 2 seconds off the clock and time just ran out on the fumble out of bounds. If the clock had the other two seconds left there would have been time for one play.

IHStangFan
09-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Y7yjxJVlc

Michigan isn't rated so how can they be overrated? :thinking: in terms of actual RANKINGS.....no......I'm speaking more directly to what ESPN was cranking out earlier and that was ......what a great coach Rodriguez is, and how he's "turned Michigan around".....hell....he's the one that drove them into the ground by running off half of their talent because they didn't "fit into his system". ESPN was hyping Rich and the Wolverines up before the game how they were back on the road to the top....yada yada yada.....all I'm saying is they've still got a ways to go & aren't quite worthy just yet of all the "talk" they are getting.

They DID beat a HIGHLY over-rated ND team though. :D Guess that counts for something.

Old Tiger
09-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
in terms of actual RANKINGS.....no......I'm speaking more directly to what ESPN was cranking out earlier and that was ......what a great coach Rodriguez is, and how he's "turned Michigan around".....hell....he's the one that drove them into the ground by running off half of their talent because they didn't "fit into his system". ESPN was hyping Rich and the Wolverines up before the game how they were back on the road to the top....yada yada yada.....all I'm saying is they've still got a ways to go & aren't quite worthy just yet of all the "talk" they are getting.

They DID beat a HIGHLY over-rated ND team though. :D Guess that counts for something. lol I just figured there wasn't a more better time to post that video again! :D

IHStangFan
09-12-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
lol I just figured there wasn't a more better time to post that video again! :D :D :p

bandera7
09-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Man, Golden Tate single handedly lost this game. He dropped two major game changing passes that resulted in no points instead of touchdowns or a FG, and then stayed in bounds too long at the end.