PDA

View Full Version : Prosper Defense!!!

Prosper23
09-12-2009, 03:21 PM
Looks unstoppable so far and after 3 games has yet to give up a single point. How long will this last?

slpybear the bullfan
09-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Prosper23
Looks unstoppable so far and after 3 games has yet to give up a single point. How long will this last?

One dropped rain-soaked pass from it ending last night... ;)

blaster
09-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I agree with Slpy Bear. Good "D" but there was not a Prosper player with in 5 yards of the Bull that let the wet ball slip right thru! That would have been 6!

Hats off to the Eagles though. This is a defensive stat that yjey should be proud of.

Farmersfan
09-13-2009, 10:27 AM
I seem to remember a Farmersville QB running 60 yards for a TD on the Prosper defense. Of course it was called back on a bogus block in the back call but still a TD run even if it didn't count.
And yes the Prosper defense is dang good!

ssgmp5150
09-13-2009, 10:52 AM
Prosper is going to be pretty darn good! They are going to be tough to beat with that defense of theirs! Once their offense comes around just a little bit more.....Look out!!!! I think they are on their way to another state title!

Footballhudini
09-13-2009, 11:16 AM
prosper will be lucky to get out of district imo

Pick6
09-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
prosper will be lucky to get out of district imo

Do you know who's in that district. The top 3 are a lock and Prosper is one of the top 3.

Footballhudini
09-13-2009, 11:35 AM
no lock imo

i just hope they win a district game period

Buckeye80
09-13-2009, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by ssgmp5150
I think they are on their way to another state title!

Then they are, no doubt, Longview Spring Hill fans, hoping that Gilmer goes DII! Otherwise, the Buckeyes might have a little to say about that title defense!

LE Dad
09-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Then they are, no doubt, Longview Spring Hill fans, hoping that Gilmer goes DII! Otherwise, the Buckeyes might have a little to say about that title defense! Yeah, if they make it that far.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MamaBull
09-13-2009, 07:13 PM
prosper is by no means anywhere near the team they had last year. the defense is good, darn good, but once they play a team that can throw, their in some trouble. front line has a way to go also.
but they should roll through district, except for celina, thats going to be a good one.

bowleghorses
09-13-2009, 07:22 PM
actually they are a lot like last years team.not many people expect them to go too far. their defense is what took them to the dome last year and they are quicker this year. there is also a bunch of kids on that team who know what it takes to go all the way.

MamaBull
09-13-2009, 07:50 PM
right...so a talented seinor group of o lineman and nix had nothing to do with it.
they had a powerful offense last year along with a great defense.
im not trying to down them at all. they havent had 0 points scored on them for no reason. but the inexperience on offense will hurt them later on.

SOONER09
09-13-2009, 09:05 PM
Prosper does not have a good enough offense to win it all again. They are nowhere close to last years team.

Buckeye80
09-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Yeah, if they make it that far.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh I'm sorry. Didn't my team just dispatch your's in their own house? I could've sworn that's what I saw on Friday.

LE Dad
09-13-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Oh I'm sorry. Didn't my team just dispatch your's in their own house? I could've sworn that's what I saw on Friday. That was just a warm-up. Hope to see ya'll again Wk 15.. When it will mean something . Lol:cool:

Holding Gilmer to 158 yds passing. I think our defense did well. 2 turnovers and giving up a long KO return, not so good. Thats why you play first 5 games. :D

slingshot
09-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by bowleghorses
actually they are a lot like last years team..... their defense is what took them to the dome last year Excuse me? Hunter Nix is who did everything but drive the bus for them to the state title last year... this team may be very good. But unless they somehow got a 5th year of eligibility for Nix from the UIL, this is nothing like last year's team...