PDA

View Full Version : Region IV page

R4Editor
09-12-2009, 01:23 PM
District pages updated, except 29 & 32. Updated standings (alphabetical order) & scores.

Districts 29 & 32 will be updated sometime tomorrow.

If you see any errors, please let us know.

IHStangFan
09-12-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey R4E...thanks amigo.

On the D26 page....Needville's game against Houston Worthing was called in the 2nd Q due to lightning.

It sure is strange and out of the ordinary to see Stafford at the top of the district! LOL.

Spartans.....surprise of the year? D26 ought to be interesting if the Spartans can keep up the momentum.

mac77
09-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Columbia's week 3 game is not Foster. It is Houston Kashmere. Foster was a pick-up game last year after the storm.

44INAROW
09-12-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey R4E...thanks amigo.

On the D26 page....Needville's game against Houston Worthing was called in the 2nd Q due to lightning.

It sure is strange and out of the ordinary to see Stafford at the top of the district! LOL.

Spartans.....surprise of the year? D26 ought to be interesting if the Spartans can keep up the momentum.

speaking of Stafford - a sophomore from Michigan who graduated from Stafford just ran a kick off back against Norte Dame.. dang I forgot his name....

IHStangFan
09-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
speaking of Stafford - a sophomore from Michigan who graduated from Stafford just ran a kick off back against Norte Dame.. dang I forgot his name.... I saw that.....but didn't realize he was from Stafford.....good deal!!! REPRESENT D26!!! :D

They're televising the Mich/ND & the Tenn/UCLA games on AFN.....and I think we get USC/OSU later.

R4Editor
09-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Hey R4E...thanks amigo.

updated, thanks

not sure what all these suspended/xld games mean in the record column...

R4Editor
09-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by mac77
Columbia's week 3 game is not Foster. It is Houston Kashmere. Foster was a pick-up game last year after the storm.

fixed. thank you

Districts 29 & 32 have now been updated.

Please let me know of any errors. Thanks again!

Bulligator
09-14-2009, 10:47 AM
Just scanned the D25 page and see that LaGrange and Sealy play 11 games? is that correct with no OPEN week?

R4Editor
09-14-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Bulligator
Just scanned the D25 page and see that LaGrange and Sealy play 11 games? is that correct with no OPEN week?

thanks for the heads up. with all the games that were xld and/or reshuffled last year because of Hurricane Ike we missed some stuff.

should be correct now.

everyone please check their schedules to make sure we haven't overlooked anything. thanks!