PDA

View Full Version : Smithville 65 Luling 12

jrhernandez7
09-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Tigers seem to be geting there act to gether and starting to get that spread clicking on all cylinders. i know luling is not a strong team, but they are in 3a , 2nd stright they beat handly, and i dont care if you play texas school for the blind, you put up 65 on anybody its a big deal. but the real thing that got the tigers fan excited is there d-fence. has played lights out in all three games. kept them in there first game against lexington when the offense was looking like they didnt know what they were doing and was plauged with penalty after penalty on offense. two shut outs at halftime the last two weeks, if the offense keeps geting better i like there chances to be in the mix. Black Swarm may be back. The d sure is trying to look like the black swarm of the late 90s

Pudlugger
09-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Hats off to the Smithville Tigers. Another impressive win. Dang D25 is going to be a brawl with all 6 teams capable of winning on any given Friday. Can you say Tie Breakers anyone?

hookandladder
09-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by jrhernandez7
Tigers seem to be geting there act to gether and starting to get that spread clicking on all cylinders. i know luling is not a strong team, but they are in 3a , 2nd stright they beat handly, and i dont care if you play texas school for the blind, you put up 65 on anybody its a big deal. but the real thing that got the tigers fan excited is there d-fence. has played lights out in all three games. kept them in there first game against lexington when the offense was looking like they didnt know what they were doing and was plauged with penalty after penalty on offense. two shut outs at halftime the last two weeks, if the offense keeps geting better i like there chances to be in the mix. Black Swarm may be back. The d sure is trying to look like the black swarm of the late 90s

Yes, you put up 65 points on a 3A team but you also lost to a 2A team. Do not toot your horn to loud just yet, you have a long way to go.

jrhernandez7
09-12-2009, 12:06 PM
i can toot 38-0 ,, lol just saying were on the up swing. things are looking up. you know a little town pride.