PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wylie fans (Case Keenum)

blowfish
09-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Houston at Oklahoma State (LIVE) at 2:30 pm

Dishnetwork channel 416 Fox Sports Southwest

blowfish
09-11-2009, 10:48 AM
I think it is in HD also.

Old Tiger
09-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
I think it is in HD also. Its FSN HD which is by far the worst HD coverage I have ever seen.

nobogey72
09-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by blowfish
Houston at Oklahoma State (LIVE) at 2:30 pm

Dishnetwork channel 416 Fox Sports Southwest

Thanks for that!!!! I would have forgotten to set the DVR. I'll make you a "brash" prediction. Case will be one of the 3 or 4 that will be invited to the Downtown Athletic Club this year for the Heisman presentation. Not saying he will win it, but that he will be one of the finalists that's invited.:)

STANG RED
09-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Thanks for that!!!! I would have forgotten to set the DVR. I'll make you a "brash" prediction. Case will be one of the 3 or 4 that will be invited to the Downtown Athletic Club this year for the Heisman presentation. Not saying he will win it, but that he will be one of the finalists that's invited.:)

I dont think thats a brash statement at all. It'll be a travisty if he is not, if he keeps performing the way he has. I dont think Case will be such a big secret to the rest of the nation by seasons end.

So how big is Case now? I'm guessing he's put on muscle while in college, but I havent seen him personally in a couple years. I'm guessing he's about 6'3" 210 or 220 by now??? Anybody know?

garciap77
09-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I dont think thats a brash statement at all. It'll be a travisty if he is not, if he keeps performing the way he has. I dont think Case will be such a big secret to the rest of the nation by seasons end.

So how big is Case now? I'm guessing he's put on muscle while in college, but I havent seen him personally in a couple years. I'm guessing he's about 6'3" 210 or 220 by now??? Anybody know?

:iagree:

Name: Case Keenum
College: Houston Number: 7
Height: 6-2 Weight: 210
Position: QB Pos2:
Class/Draft Year: rJr/2011
40 Time: 4.76 40 Low: 4.65 40 High: 4.86
Projected Round: 5-6 Stock:
Rated number 9 out of 124 QB's 190 / 2178 TOTAL

nobogey72
09-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

I saw him this summer and he said he got up to 220 in the spring and didn't feel good at that weight. He thinks about 205-210 is his ideal weight. They list him at 6'3 but honestly he is maybe 6'1.
Case isn't exactly a physical "specimen". You wouldn't see him out on the street and think there is a D1 qb. I saw Graham Harrell this summer also, and he is kind of the same thing. Just a normal looking kid.

Maroon87
09-11-2009, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Old Tiger
Its FSN HD which is by far the worst HD coverage I have ever seen.

In what way?:thinking:

blowfish
09-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Nobogey..... Hard to believe I used to watch you coach Case and my son back when they were kids. I can remember watching him pitch and thinking that kid will make it big someday. Could you see it that far back? He just had that "it" I guess all of the ones that make it all the way must have "it". Just my opinion but Case always impressed me as someone that didnt rely on the "it" factor and worked pretty darg hard for his acomplishments.

I know I am proud to say I watched that kid grow up, I am sure you are even more proud to say it as well. If no one else tells I will, I am sure you had a part in where he is today. I know you made an impression on my son.

And by the way since I said all of those nice things would you hurry up and approve my loan! :p

ivchris
09-11-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm waiting for the Houston vs Tech game. I think Case is really a better QB than Taylor Potts because of the fact that he "knows when to hold em, and knows when to throw em." He's a great runner with the ball too and I'm not so sure Tech allows their QB's to do that in their system. If Houston beats Tech and Oklahoma State, I think Case will be invited to the club.