PDA

View Full Version : Not sure this is the best thing to do when you dont get your way!!!

kaorder1999
09-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Groom doesnt get his way....cuts...well....just read (http://www2.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/weird/Wedding_Axed_Groom_Severs_Pen)

Wedding Axed, Groom Severs Penis
Published : Monday, 01 Jun 2009, 9:15 AM CDT

CAIRO - A 25-year-old Egyptian man cut off his own penis to spite his family after he was refused permission to marry a girl from a lower class family, police reported Sunday.

After unsuccessfully petitioning his father for two years to marry the girl, the man heated up a knife and sliced off his reproductive organ, said a police official.

The young man came from a prominent family in the southern Egyptian province of Qena, one of Egypt's poorest and most conservative areas that is also home to the famed ancient Egyptian ruins of Luxor.

The man was rushed to the hospital but doctors were unable to reattach the severed member, the official added citing the police report filed after the incident.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak with the press, added that the man was still recovering in the hospital.

Traditionally, marriages in these conservative part of southern Egypt are between similar social classes and often within the same extended families -- and are rarely for love.

Rabbit'93
09-11-2009, 08:44 AM
wow. ouch.

aggie
09-11-2009, 08:47 AM
not a smart decision....

OldBison75
09-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Wow, what an idio!!!!! I mean Rocket. He really showed his dad didn't he. I hope he has that thing stuffed or something and everytime he walks into his daddy's house, they walk him up to it and remind him what he did.

It is this mentality that we have to deal with in world politics today and people wonder whay and how terrorist can be so easily riled up. DUH!!!!!!

blowfish
09-11-2009, 09:55 AM
I have heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face but this is crazy!

SintonFan
09-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Maybe he should try some of those wonder pills you see on commercials now(extenzes, enzyte blah blah blah...)
I'm sure smiling Bob might be able to help him out.

sinton66
09-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Well, there is a bright side to this. At least he won't be able to reproduce any more morons.:D