PDA

View Full Version : NFL Opening Kickoff

Keith7
09-10-2009, 07:13 PM
I turned it to the pre-game show to the Tennessee / Pittsburgh game and am pissed off because they're not talking about football like I expected but instead have the worst "band" I have ever seen playing (the black eyed peas).. This is the worst "music" I have ever heard, what the heck makes people like them?

TheDOCTORdre
09-10-2009, 10:31 PM
great game going on right now...looked like pitt was about to go ahead when ward fumbled the ball over

Keith7
09-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Yea it has been a good game.. Sloppy on both sides but a good game none the less

Daddy D 11
09-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I turned it to the pre-game show to the Tennessee / Pittsburgh game and am pissed off because they're not talking about football like I expected but instead have the worst "band" I have ever seen playing (the black eyed peas).. This is the worst "music" I have ever heard, what the heck makes people like them?

Never thought I would agree with you on anything, but, I agree. I hate the Black Eyed Peas, had a argument in my Astronomy class with a dude today about how much they suck.

LH_Tuff
09-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Keith7

The music may not be good. But at least Fergie is back with them. It makes it a little easier to watch. ;)

blowfish
09-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Thank god it is football season!