PDA

View Full Version : celina on top??????

frogbacker09
09-10-2009, 11:19 AM
will celina lose 4 games this year? does prosper have a chance to repeat? can celina return to dominance this year?

turbostud
09-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by frogbacker09
will celina lose 4 games this year? does prosper have a chance to repeat? can celina return to dominance this year?

Ask Rocket. I'm sure he will be more than happy to tell you his theory. :)

Prosper23
09-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by frogbacker09

Celina will lose 3 games this year. Prosper does have a chance to repeat and celina's dominance is over for now.

Rocket
09-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Celina will lose 4. Make the playoffs. Coast through the 3rd Round. Get beat in the 4th. See my theory for further explanation. LOL

Rocket
09-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Prosper23
Celina will lose 3 games this year. Prosper does have a chance to repeat and celina's dominance is over for now.

Prosper WILL NOT repeat. No way.

Twirling Time
09-10-2009, 03:34 PM
People who write Celina off this early do so at their own peril. They were 4-3 after the Prosper game last year and look where they ended up.

hollywood
09-10-2009, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
People who write Celina off this early do so at their own peril. They were 4-3 after the Prosper game last year and look where they ended up. Please refer to the 4th post of this thread.

LE Dad
09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Time will tell. Got a long ways to go.:cool: Staying injury free and getting better is more important than a w at this point. Good luck:thinking:

BleedOrange
09-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Prosper23

Keep'em coming.

Keith7
09-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Don't worry, Celina will pay the refs or wet their field and win their fair share of games this year.. Anything for a win in Bobcat land...

Pick6
09-10-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Don't worry, Celina will pay the refs or wet their field and win their fair share of games this year.. Anything for a win in Bobcat land...

Considering they have 3 home games this year your dumb theory of wetting the field won't come into play.

Looking4number8
09-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Pick6
Considering they have 3 home games this year your dumb theory of wetting the field won't come into play.

Celina only has 3 home games? Why is that, did you have 7 home games last year?

turbostud
09-10-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0901/douche-bags-demotivational-poster-1232411589.jpg

Pick6
09-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
Celina only has 3 home games? Why is that, did you have 7 home games last year?

I don't know why the have only 3 home games. Thank goodness I'm not from Celina.

Keith7
09-10-2009, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0901/douche-bags-demotivational-poster-1232411589.jpg

Yes we all know the truth hurts

Keith7
09-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Pick6

I guess they'll have to pay off the refs to retain that celina "magic"

Twirling Time
09-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by hollywood
Please refer to the 4th post of this thread.

I referred to it and didn't get it. Celina has lost ONE game so far. They may well lose their second one tomorrow ... but let's let the year play out. Nobody will touch them in their playoff region, which means a ticket punch to the state semifinals.

As for their home schedule ... the only reason Daingerfield ended up playing them at their place last year was because Hurricane Ike changed the schedule. This was supposed to be played at Royse City in 2008 and 2009. So Celina hosted them last year and now has to go there this year.

So last year Celina hosted TCA, Daingerfield, Arlington Heights, Sanger, Gainesville and Argyle. That means all of those are road games. Whitehouse, Prosper and Whitesboro are Celina's only home games, and it's just as well because Celina's stadium, expanded 5 years ago, is still too small. Ferris (which replaced Lytle) was a neutral-site game at UNT

d0tc0m
09-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Hahaha a perennial powerhouse loses ONE game to a very good team and they are no longer any good. Doesn't matter how many losses you have as long as you're playing come december, sure will be a lot of 11-1's and 12-1s that will be bouncing that roundball around early. I'm sure they'd all trade a couple more losses for some hardware. Bottom line is the season will speak for itself. Everyone wrote the Bobcats off last year and they made it to the title game. So let the theories fly, let the boys from Prosper enjoy one win in 20 some odd years, and God Save the Bobcats!!

ctown
09-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Can Celina return to dominance? Interesting question. I think getting to state 4 years in a row but loosing last year may just be a sign of having lost dominance. Good gosh, how bad would we be if we went to state the next 4 years and lost each time. They might start talking about firing the coaches. Dominance has left us:eek:

d0tc0m
09-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Well having played for these coaches, and having gone to church with them for years and years, I'd say getting to state 4 years in a row without a win would just about do them in. Not because they would get fired, but because they would feel they were letting this town down. Couldn't ask for a better group of coaches in my opinion though. Lack of dominance, fall from grace, whatever you wanna call it, 4 trips to the title game in a row, and a team that wants to get back just as bad, I'll take that.

LE Dad
09-11-2009, 06:41 AM
Good luck Celina:clap: :clap: Hope all you folks making that trip do so safely. :cool:

ctown
09-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by ctown
Can Celina return to dominance? Interesting question. I think getting to state 4 years in a row but loosing last year may just be a sign of having lost dominance. Good gosh, how bad would we be if we went to state the next 4 years and lost each time. They might start talking about firing the coaches. Dominance has left us:eek:

The previous statement was related to that f word--you know, facetious

WildTexan972
09-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Celina's 1st game is always the Kickoff Classic or somesuch so it is usually neutral field. D'Field was scheduled last year at a neutral site (RC) but that got messed up so they switched to home/away and it was in Celina last year.....that left 3 out of district games and they were 2 home and 1 away, so this year they reverse.....then 5 district games which are of course 3/2 home/away each year......that is how you get so few home games in a year

besides, to the sour soul that is mad his team can't beat Celina ever.....Celina has feildturf so water all ya want and it does not affect the field.....so much for that excuse why ya can't beat the Bobcats....

did ya see that total whippin the Celina JV put on the D'Field jv last night? spanked em like a good prom date.....