PDA

View Full Version : HOW SWEET IT IS BC VS JASPER (REGIONAL FINALS)

classof 85
11-24-2002, 03:32 PM
Not much better could be said for our area than for two teams who used to be in the same 4A district to be playing each other for the regional championship! I don't know about everyone else but I'm elated WIN OR LOSE at the way the season has played out to this point for my Cardinals AND Jasper.
I for one was really dissapointed to hear that Newton lost. I was really looking forward to having three teams from our neck of the woods playing for the regional championship. Congrats on a great year to a classy coach with a great team. See you next year again.

j_dog
11-24-2002, 03:41 PM
classof 85:
Not much better could be said for our area than for two teams who used to be in the same 4A district to be playing each other for the regional championship! I don't know about everyone else but I'm elated WIN OR LOSE at the way the season has played out to this point for my Cardinals AND Jasper.
I for one was really dissapointed to hear that Newton lost. I was really looking forward to having three teams from our neck of the woods playing for the regional championship. Congrats on a great year to a classy coach with a great team. See you next year again.Ditto for me. Good post. What a game it will be! Let's fill the Dome! Good luck to both Jasper and Bridge City. And you smack talkers, either side, we know each other and respect each other from years of playing each other. Neither team needs all the smack. Please, let's just play the game!

whatusay2
11-24-2002, 03:45 PM
J_Dog, I was just about to post a message about all the trash talk. But, you summed it up for me. Let the other folks talk trash, and let us do our talking on the field...okay! :cool:

BigRed01
11-24-2002, 03:49 PM
qb][/QUOTE]Ditto for me. Good post. What a game it will be! Let's fill the Dome! Good luck to both Jasper and Bridge City. And you smack talkers, either side, we know each other and respect each other from years of playing each other. Neither team needs all the smack. Please, let's just play the game![/QB][/QUOTE]

I really do think this will be a great game too. Jasper is big and fast, and they are a powerhouse. Bridge City is illusive and fast. I too am really excited that these two teams get to play each other. Whoever wins this game, I am sure the other one will be rooting them on to win state. I think this one will be really close. By the way, did Jasper sustain any injuries during the Yoeman game?

eye of the tiger
11-24-2002, 07:31 PM
This is a game a lot of people have been waiting for. Doesn't get much better. Good luck to Bridge City and Jasper and have an injury free game.

Bulldog92
11-24-2002, 07:56 PM
I agree with you guys. The smack talking isn't necessary and it's flat-out ridiculous to think that we're gonna win by just rolling 11 guys onto the field. The Cardinals have played very well this year and will not be a pushover by any means. I'm glad to see them having some success and as a loyal Bulldog I'm also glad that we get to play them with so much on the table. It means a lot to us old-school guys to see this happen. Some of us Jasper guys will win or lose with class. You can bet on that. GO DOGS!!!

classof 85
11-24-2002, 09:26 PM
You have all agreed and I thank you ! Either team will represent region 3 well! Good luck to both teams as I hope they both stay healthy. Whoever wins this one has a Good shot at the rings. Keep up the good work Both teams.