PDA

View Full Version : Leopards over Buckeyes

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Relax Gilmer it was only volleyball. Lol

It does have a nice ring to it though!!

waterboy
09-09-2009, 09:38 AM
That's the ONLY thing Liberty-Eylau will beat Gilmer at!:evillol: We will beat you on the gridiron!;)

BuckeyeNut
09-09-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Relax Gilmer it was only volleyball. Lol

It does have a nice ring to it though!!

LOL i knew that the Volleyball coach is my cousin and she told me they lost i laughed at her. The i told her to get me 5 tickets today.

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
LOL i knew that the Volleyball coach is my cousin and she told me they lost i laughed at her. The i told her to get me 5 tickets today. :D LOL she lost and you laughed at her!!:doh: Man you're harsh "and get me some tickets ha ha ha ha" LMAO

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
That's the ONLY thing Liberty-Eylau will beat Gilmer at!:evillol: We will beat you on the gridiron!;) Lol, We had the sprinklers going full blast since Labor Day. :devil:

waterboy
09-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Lol, We had the sprinklers going full blast since Labor Day. :devil:
Really?:eek: I hope they mowed a few times since then!:doh: :D

Aesculus gilmus
09-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Lol, We had the sprinklers going full blast since Labor Day. :devil:

C'mon, man. That's Pleasant Grove's trick. Y'all have got speed to burn. You don't need to resort to tactics like this.

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
C'mon, man. That's Pleasant Grove's trick. Y'all have got speed to burn. You don't need to resort to tactics like this. Lol, the field is as good as it is gonna get. It is time for a new stadium, way past time. Shame we have a nice baseball field, a beautiful gym, and then a freakn 45 year old field. They keep patching, but now they are patching over old patches. The Grove has spent some big $$ like 3 million on a new stadium and gym. Rich people suck!:thinking:

waterboy
09-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Lol, the field is as good as it is gonna get. It is time for a new stadium, way past time. Shame we have a nice baseball field, a beautiful gym, and then a freakn 45 year old field. They keep patching, but now they are patching over old patches. The Grove has spent some big $$ like 3 million on a new stadium and gym. Rich people suck!:thinking:
Hahaha! Our stadium is 48 years old, but it does look pretty good.........even though we can't get the grass to grow anymore!:D

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Hahaha! Our stadium is 48 years old, but it does look pretty good.........even though we can't get the grass to grow anymore!:D Yeah ya'll got good field. It's out away from school, and if the grass didn't grow after that rain before the game last year I don't think it ever will. :thinking: :D

waterboy
09-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Yeah ya'll got good field. It's out away from school, and if the grass didn't grow after that rain before the game last year I don't think it ever will. :thinking: :D
So......tell me.........am I gonna have to bring a tractor to mow the field before the game Friday?:confused:

It don't matter..........tall grass will hurt y'all just as bad being as y'all have about as much speed as we do.

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 12:32 PM
So......tell me.........am I gonna have to bring a tractor to mow the field before the game Friday?:confused:

It don't matter..........tall grass will hurt y'all just as bad being as y'all have about as much speed as we do. All is well at Harris Field. It is grass and not great grass so I do expect a few slips that you wouldn't see on artificial turf but all in all it should hold up well. :D

WOS1
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
By the looks of Fridays weather, it could be getting some natural watering. Could the weather be the great equalizer?

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by WOS1
By the looks of Fridays weather, it could be getting some natural watering. Could the weather be the great equalizer? Let it rain. LE has good size on the O line and 2 of our 4 backs are 200 lbs. LE is run 1st and pass only if you see an opportunity, not as bad as LH but close. If it rains I think it will definitely lower the total points. I think our biggest advantage is all of these kids have seen Gilmer and know what Gilmer does so it is no longer a matter of dealing with "the big, scary #1 team". That was
a huge deal in 06 and 07. We can match up with them. The question is will we?

:confused:

waterboy
09-09-2009, 03:49 PM
We can match up with them. The question is will we?

:confused:
:wave: I can answer that one for ya!:D

..........no......:devil:

BuckeyeNut
09-09-2009, 04:43 PM
So after the first 3 and out when those big backs are getting hit in the back field right when they get the ball you'll be wishing for rain.:D :D

waterboy
09-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Rain doesn't affect a spread offense as much as it does a running team, in my opinion. I think it's easier to pass than to run in that kind of weather......unless the runs are right up the middle.......which both teams do well....:cool:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 06:18 PM
:wave: I can answer that one for ya!:D

..........no......:devil: Thats why God made Friday nights lol:D

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Rain doesn't affect a spread offense as much as it does a running team, in my opinion. I think it's easier to pass than to run in that kind of weather......unless the runs are right up the middle.......which both teams do well....:cool: I think with the short passing game that Gilmer uses rain is not a huge factor. It will be a slight factor. I think though the main advantage it could provide is the power run game. Be honest I would be fine with dry. The only times I like to get wet is showering or swimming.:eek:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Black Flag
So after the first 3 and out when those big backs are getting hit in the back field right when they get the ball you'll be wishing for rain.:D :D Drawing rain turtles in the dirt my friend. Lol No I just want the best game that both teams are capable of playing. No big injuries. The best thing about this game is it will prepare both teams for the playoffs. Win or lose both teams will grow by playing a high caliber opponent.