PDA

View Full Version : Hey greenmonster

injuredinmelee
09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
CONGRATS on fridays win.

GreenMonster
09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
CONGRATS on fridays win. Thanks man, we somehow were named 2A's Army Strong Team of the Week by Dave Campbell's Texas Football. It's a nice honor for our kids that have worked so hard to turn it around. Now we just have to go out and make sure that we aren't a 1 hit wonder and try to make a real run.

IrishTex
09-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Thanks man, we somehow were named 2A's Army Strong Team of the Week by Dave Campbell's Texas Football. It's a nice honor for our kids that have worked so hard to turn it around. Now we just have to go out and make sure that we aren't a 1 hit wonder and try to make a real run.

Congrats GM!

:clap:

injuredinmelee
09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Thanks man, we somehow were named 2A's Army Strong Team of the Week by Dave Campbell's Texas Football. It's a nice honor for our kids that have worked so hard to turn it around. Now we just have to go out and make sure that we aren't a 1 hit wonder and try to make a real run.

I read the article in the TRN this morning. Cool Deal. Electra and who else coming up?
I always get on and try to see how the Clubb kid is doing at IP.

GreenMonster
09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I read the article in the TRN this morning. Cool Deal. Electra and who else coming up?
I always get on and try to see how the Clubb kid is doing at IP. Electra,which should be a tester, followed by Chico who is AWFUL. We then wrap up non-district play with Class A # 8 Seymour who I honestly think we can compete with. Should be a pretty interesting next few weeks.

IrishTex
09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Electra,which should be a tester, followed by Chico who is AWFUL. We then wrap up non-district play with Class A # 8 Seymour who I honestly think we can compete with. Should be a pretty interesting next few weeks.

Hey GM, if you want a wore out blooger to follow your team, let me know...
I don't guess my gig at my alma mater is gonna come through..