PDA

View Full Version : Coached my first game tonight.....

STAggie
09-08-2009, 10:52 PM
And we won 24-0. Was not expecting my boys to play the way they did. They surprised me and all I can say is what an expeirence coaching is. It was amazing and even made a fool of myself running down the sideline when we broke 2 for 80+.

Bull's-eye
09-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
And we won 24-0. Was not expecting my boys to play the way they did. They surprised me and all I can say is what an expeirence coaching is. It was amazing and even made a fool of myself running down the sideline when we broke 2 for 80+.

Congratulations!! Hey if you stop now, you'll have the best winning % of all time. :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by STAggie
And we won 24-0. Was not expecting my boys to play the way they did. They surprised me and all I can say is what an expeirence coaching is. It was amazing and even made a fool of myself running down the sideline when we broke 2 for 80+. :clap: :clap: nothing like it.

ProudHornetMom
09-09-2009, 06:10 PM
You're not a fool for running down the fiield! It will be a memory of your lifetime. Coaching is amazing...don't forget that. When those coaching tough times occur....just remember this first game and how it felt. :clap:

wildstangs
09-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Congrats on the win. Last year (my first year also) we had a pretty rough group and only won a couple of games all year. Last night we won both of our games (A team 34-0 and B team 30-0). Feel great to win. Hope you get many more this year.

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Congrats on the win. Last year (my first year also) we had a pretty rough group and only won a couple of games all year. Last night we won both of our games (A team 34-0 and B team 30-0). Feel great to win. Hope you get many more this year. :clap: What's sooooo cool is years later these kids will still remember things you have long forgotten. It is so cool to hear "coach, coach" from a 20 yr old. Lol

mwynn05
09-09-2009, 08:21 PM
we had our first cc meet today...seventh grade did better than i thought we would....eighth grade didn't do as well...i dono what place we finished in either division though....our eighth graders did when a basketball game as seventh graders so we have some work to do