PDA

View Full Version : Personal attacks!!!

Ranger Mom
09-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Some of you are starting to get a little TOO personal!! I am tired of reading some of you call another person idiot, etc!

I will starting passing out warning points for it!!

Talk your smack, but keep the personal attacks out of it.

Remember....warning points add up quickly to a suspension....and then an all out ban!!

PHS Wildcats
09-08-2009, 11:40 PM
:clap:

Footballhudini
09-09-2009, 02:45 AM
there's nothing like a good'ol fashioned BAN to get hoodini hyped up

lol

DDBooger
09-09-2009, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
there's nothing like a good'ol fashioned BAN to get hoodini hyped up

lol ban

garciap77
09-09-2009, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Some of you are starting to get a little TOO personal!! I am tired of reading some of you call another person idiot, etc!

Remember....warning points add up quickly to a suspension....and then an all out ban!!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/hiding.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

;)

sinton66
09-09-2009, 06:45 AM

I agree, some of it is starting to cross the line. Everyone has an opinion. Some may be more informed than others. Even if you THINK the other person is an idiot, that's no reason to belittle them. ANYBODY can call other people names, all that takes is a second grade mentality. The English language is a diverse and versatile tool, try to use it with intelligence and wit.

Charlie47
09-09-2009, 08:40 AM
:clap: :clap:
A good thing!

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Charlie47
:clap: :clap:
A good thing! Hey rook....everybody hates you.....kill yourself.

How was that? :D

Kidding of course...welcome aboard!!

BILLYFRED0000
09-09-2009, 08:44 AM
I love it when you talk dirty to me mom...

Beat me hit me make me feel cheap then tell me you love me.....

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 09:14 AM
:) :) :D :) Yes Ma'am:cheerl: :cheerl:

STANG RED
09-09-2009, 09:19 AM
I will not make Personal attacks. I will not make Personal attacks.

Is that enough yet mom? :D

nobogey72
09-09-2009, 09:21 AM

OK, lets take Rocket for example--- Is it ok if we THINK it, just not come out and SAY it?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :D

Rocket
09-09-2009, 09:28 AM
BAN NOBOGEY FOR THAT! BAN HIM!

Rocket
09-09-2009, 09:30 AM

I agree 100% with this. Some of you on here really need to change your idiotic ways so that you aren't tempting people to call you an idiot. It is just too hard to control sometimes.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Rocket
I agree 100% with this. Some of you on here really need to change your idiotic ways so that you aren't tempting people to call you an idiot. It is just too hard to control sometimes.

If you can't control it....I can!:kiss:

turbostud
09-09-2009, 09:31 AM

:D

hollywood
09-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Question of the day for some. Submit or not submit? :D

STANG RED
09-09-2009, 09:35 AM
If you can't control it....I can!:kiss:

You do realize you should have closed this thread to comments right after posted it, dont you? You know how this bunch is.:D

BuckeyeNut
09-09-2009, 09:36 AM
It's the same with most online things. It's alot easier to sit at a keyboard and type out hate.

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
OK, lets take Rocket for example--- Is it ok if we THINK it, just not come out and SAY it?:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :D Surely it is ok to think it, you can probably even know it, but you just can't say it. :D

ctown
09-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
It's the same with most online things. It's alot easier to sit at a keyboard and type out hate.

When I grow up, I want to work in a hate factory.:mad: :mad: :mad: :devil: :foul: :foul: :foul: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
If you can't control it....I can!:kiss: Hey Ranger Mom :inlove: :inlove: :D Can we say substitute a word for the above mentioned word, like , you're a Rocket or quit acting like a Garcia. Lol :thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
You do realize you should have closed this thread to comments right after posted it, dont you? You know how this bunch is.:D

I thought about that...but then I either had to "sticky" it...and I hated to add another one up there, or keep "ttt"ing it myself!

BuckeyeNut
09-09-2009, 09:51 AM
I thought about that...but then I either had to "sticky" it...and I hated to add another one up there, or keep "ttt"ing it myself!

You just need so show them whose running this place.:foul: :foul: :foul:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Black Flag
You just need so show them whose running this place.:foul: :foul: :foul:

Everyone received this "freebie" warning...until we start handing out the more "personal" ones, we probably won't be taken seriously!!

:rolleyes:

Johnny 5
09-09-2009, 10:08 AM
can I report the voices in my head to the mods?

Please perma-ban them :eek:

:cool:

GreenMonster
09-09-2009, 10:18 AM

Over the limit, under arrest!!!

pirate4state
09-09-2009, 10:34 AM
Everyone received this "freebie" warning...until we start handing out the more "personal" ones, we probably won't be taken seriously!!

Problem is they know the rules and shouldn't NEED this freebie. Just start zaping 'em. :D

Power to the people! haha sorry, I'm on meds and watching bad daytime tv :crazy:

Johnny Utah
09-09-2009, 10:40 AM
Meds....CRAZY RAY NEEDS MEDS! No BUCK...PLEASE!!! LOL

BwdLions
09-09-2009, 10:59 AM
I think the problem is, we all root for different teams. For example, if everyone would root for the Brownwoo Lions, and say only positive things about them, we could all get along great. I'd even come pick some of you up on the way to the games.

What do you say? :inlove:

garciap77
09-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by LE Dad
Hey Ranger Mom :inlove: :inlove: :D Can we say substitute a word for the above mentioned word, like , you're a Rocket or quit acting like a Garcia. Lol :thinking: :thinking:

You're a LE Dad; now stop acting like an LE Dad!!!!!:D

;)

garciap77
09-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I think the problem is, we all root for different teams. For example, if everyone would root for the Brownwoo Lions, and say only positive things about them, we could all get along great. I'd even come pick some of you up on the way to the games.

You mean like on the http://www.brownwoodlions.com/ !:D

;)

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 11:27 AM

What do you say? :inlove: It's Brownwoo ?? :clap: :rolleyes: :D

:cheerl: GO Brownwoo Wions Go :cheerl:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
You're a LE Dad; now stop acting like an LE Dad!!!!!:D

;) :rolleyes: GP you're a freakn Rocket! Lol

BwdLions
09-09-2009, 11:40 AM
It's Brownwoo ?? :clap: :rolleyes: :D

I was mulit-tasking when I typed that. I didn't go back and proof read it. :doh:

RedWhiteBlue
09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
I'm just curious RM... does the following qualify as a 'Personal attack'?

QUOTE "Real clever dip$hit. Why not post something of substance instead of being a coat tailer. You don't even register with the good posters. Off with thou fingers.

BEAST"

Eagle 1
09-09-2009, 11:56 AM

WOW...:eek:
Is "aunt Flo" visiting this week? :D

I'll probably get banned for that, but I just couldn't resist. :devil:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
I'm just curious RM... does the following qualify as a 'Personal attack'?

QUOTE "Real clever dip$hit. Why not post something of substance instead of being a coat tailer. You don't even register with the good posters. Off with thou fingers.

BEAST" :mad:It certainly was, that whole :o coat tailer :o attack really hurt my feelings and I almost called him a Garcia. :devil:

I'm not a coat tailer you freakn Rocket:hairpunk: :o

Phil C
09-09-2009, 12:04 PM

Rocket you have to remember that not everyone in the world is as intelligent and intellectual and well informed as you and I. So you must -

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad:

garciap77
09-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Rocket you have to remember that not everyone in the world is as intelligent and intellectual and well informed as you and I. So you must -

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 12:16 PM

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!!

:mad: Geez, :doh: what a footballhudini :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Looking4number8
09-09-2009, 12:17 PM

my friend has an excellent point!!

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
I thought about that...but then I either had to "sticky" it...and I hated to add another one up there, or keep "ttt"ing it myself! :D and I bet right bout now you feel like a real P4S for not doing it . :clap: :clap:

Bullaholic
09-09-2009, 12:22 PM
Geez, :doh: what a footballhudini :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congrats, LE---welcome to Phil's fishin' hole...:D

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
my friend has an excellent point!! Go Bronwoo Wions Go

every time I say it I feel like a real Orange Machine. :kiss: :D

Phil C
09-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Rocket you must also alway also remember to

BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

scrub c
09-09-2009, 12:37 PM

Are certain attacks worth different points?
You know like a Really bad is a 6 pointer, Kinda bad = 3 pointer, bad = 2 pointer, and bad taste but not really bad = a 1 pointer like football?

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Political Correctness is a cancer!! :mad:

jason
09-09-2009, 12:38 PM
g2 smells funny

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Rocket you must also alway also remember to

BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

:mad: :D :clap: :rolleyes: :clap: PC believes in PC.

pirate4state
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
the replies make it pretty clear the board is full of a bunch of for crying out loud idiots!

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the replies make it pretty clear the board is full of a bunch of for crying out loud idiots! so does Rita get an instant perma-ban for personally attacking a whole GROUP of people? :D

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

Considering I had a hysterectomy in February...that answer is NO!!

The envelope is being pushed in this thread though.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
so does Rita get an instant perma-ban for personally attacking a whole GROUP of people? :D

That wasn't a "personal" attack....for crying out loud!!!:doh:

44INAROW
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

some things that are meant to be funny - really aren't :hand:

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 01:11 PM
That wasn't a "personal" attack....for crying out loud!!!:doh: so....am I to understand that....broad, generalizing "brush strokes" are okay.....it's just the singling out of an individual that is a no-no? Okay....then yes..

I think there are a handful of slap-happy, dumber than a bag of hammer...IDIOTS around here too.

:)

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 01:13 PM
so....am I to understand that....broad, generalizing "brush strokes" are okay.....it's just the singling out of an individual that is a no-no? Okay....then yes..

I think there are a handful of slap-happy, dumber than a bag of hammer...IDIOTS around here too.

:)

Why you want to sit here and call a group of people names is beyond me....but knock yourself out.

If I think it's gone to far....you will know!;)

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Why you want to sit here and call a group of people names is beyond me....but knock yourself out.

If I think it's gone to far....you will know!;) Thank you for proving my point....some can do as they please around here and you defend them.....then someone else can do/say the exact same thing and you threaten them.

LOL...some things around here never change.

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by jason
g2 smells funny Is that a personal attack or a fact ?:confused:

Footballhudini
09-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Geez, :doh: what a footballhudini :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

please ban

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
some things that are meant to be funny - really aren't :hand: 2 Mods don't make a right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

44INAROW
09-09-2009, 01:29 PM
2 Mods don't make a right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

do what??? :confused:

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 01:30 PM
do what??? :confused: LOL....hey 44, is it Friday yet?!?!?

44INAROW
09-09-2009, 01:31 PM
Is that a personal attack or a fact ?:confused:
that seems more like an opinion than an attack or a fact- but what do I know :rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the replies make it pretty clear the board is full of a bunch of for crying out loud idiots! :thinking: Thats a fact for sure except if you are including me?? I am not a crying out loud (insert poster of choice here)!:D :clap: :clap:

44INAROW
09-09-2009, 01:32 PM
LOL....hey 44, is it Friday yet?!?!?
not yet but it's getting close and IT'S RAINING in CUERO - nothing major but the streets are wet.. we'll take it :p

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 01:37 PM
not yet but it's getting close and IT'S RAINING in CUERO - nothing major but the streets are wet.. we'll take it :p Yeah, I sure hope the rain stays away this week!! We don't need any bad weather cancellations. Seen too much of that already and it's only week 2.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Thank you for proving my point....some can do as they please around here and you defend them.....then someone else can do/say the exact same thing and you threaten them.

LOL...some things around here never change.

What in the heck are you talking about???

Don't quote a particular person and call them an idiot...if you wanna say the general population of dlowers are idiots.....that is not a "personal" attack, IMO. That was what the whole gist of this post was.

Stop reading things into what I am saying, you haven't got the slightest clue!!!

turbostud
09-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Considering I had a hysterectomy in February...that answer is NO!!

The envelope is being pushed in this thread though.

Ouch. Makes me glad I'm not a woman.

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 01:57 PM
What in the heck are you talking about???

Don't quote a particular person and call them an idiot...if you wanna say the general population of dlowers are idiots.....that is not a "personal" attack, IMO. That was what the whole gist of this post was.

Stop reading things into what I am saying, you haven't got the slightest clue!!! You're kidding right? What the heck are YOU talking about? Go back to page 4 and re-read.

I quoted a certain person in jest and made a comment....you INSTANTLY flew to that person's defense and "justified" what they had said. I in turn echo what said poster had JUST posted and essentially restated what they had stated...and you then chastise me for the exact same statement that you had just defended.

My point being, that I'd like to see admin clean house around here and bring in some new blood, as some of the "old guard" can be cliquish at times, and they definitely play favorites.

:kiss:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Ouch. Makes me glad I'm not a woman. :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 02:01 PM
You're kidding right? What the heck are YOU talking about? Go back to page 4 and re-read.

I quoted a certain person in jest and made a comment....you INSTANTLY flew to that person's defense and "justified" what they had said. I in turn echo what said poster had JUST posted and essentially restated what they had stated...and you then chastise me for the exact same statement that you had just defended.

My point geing, that I'd like to see admin clean house around here and bring in some new blood, as some of the "old guard" can be cliquish at times, and they definitely play favorites.

:kiss:

Just because you comprehended it one way, doesn't mean that was what I meant.

I am sorry you felt chastised...I certainly didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

My intent in this post...was "do not make it personal"...I don't know how much clearer I can make it to you.

If the admins think I am not doing my job and want me gone....all they gotta do is say the word.

If the majority of the dlow want me gone...I will bow to their wishes too.

Sweetwater Red
09-09-2009, 02:03 PM
It's raining in Sweetwater too.

STANG RED
09-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Considering I had a hysterectomy in February

Wouldnt hersterectomy be more fitting? Just seems to make more sense to me. :D

OK, carry on.;)

lulu
09-09-2009, 02:06 PM
I was mulit-tasking when I typed that. I didn't go back and proof read it. :doh:

Be careful thats when you get called one of the "I" words. Always check your post before hitting that button.

XtremeCouture
09-09-2009, 02:07 PM
what happens if I call myself an idiot? is that still considered a personal attack? can i be banned for making fun of myself?

turbostud
09-09-2009, 02:07 PM

OK, carry on.;)

As long as they dont invent a himsterectomy.:eek:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 02:09 PM

OK, carry on.;)

Consider this:

Men-tal Anxiety. . .
Men-opause. . .
Men-tal Breakdown
Men-struation

All our problems begin with "men"

Maybe it should actually be a "His"terectomy.....makes more sense to me!!:D

Carry on!!

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 02:10 PM

LOL!! You read my mind!!

IHStangFan
09-09-2009, 02:11 PM

My intent in this post...was "do not make it personal"...I don't know how much clearer I can make it to you.

If the admins think I am not doing my job and want me gone....all they gotta do is say the word.

If the majority of the dlow want me gone...I will bow to their wishes too. The intent of your original reason for posting this thread does not escape me, I understand....no need to beat a dead horse. I think everyone here w/ an IQ above 75 gets that.

Look RM, I've never PERSONALLY had a problem w/ you or any of the mods for that matter. P4S and I bicker, usually in jest. I have always liked all of you...but I DO think some are quick to swoop in and takes sides more often than they neutrally defuse the situation on given occasions.

We've all gone over this before. We all know how each other feel about it, but the last time I brought it up I was temp. ROMed and then brought back.

If speaking my mind is a ROMing offense..so be it. It's just how I feel.

All in all.....the mods do a good job, and I don't envy you guys one bit having to put up w/ all of our crap.

I'd just like it to be known, that 9 times out of 10, even when it may seem I'm "taking a shot" at someone...I'm doing so in jest. I mean no disrespect to anyone on here.

Bullaholic
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM

That is called a 'Bobbitectomy" and it has been employed by many women over the years.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
what happens if I call myself an idiot? is that still considered a personal attack? can i be banned for making fun of myself?

You can call yourself whatever you want!!

Evidently, I myself, am an Idiot for not making this post understandable!!

IrishTex
09-09-2009, 02:14 PM

RM...it's all good...
I think we all get the message here.

Thanks for your time and service to the Downlow.

:clap:

DaHop72
09-09-2009, 02:18 PM

Evidently, I myself, am an Idiot for not making this post understandable!! :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: I don't think so Tim!!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Bullaholic
09-09-2009, 02:18 PM
Oh please, Lord....let Friday get here quickly......otherwise we are going to have some Downlow headbutt injuries. :D

My people are an angry people....:D

lulu
09-09-2009, 02:21 PM

Don't let them make you question yourself. They are not thinking clearly.:)

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by lulu

Part of me wants to close and/or move this thread...JUST BECAUSE I CAN!!

But....I won't be that petty!!:p

BILLYFRED0000
09-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Part of me wants to close and/or move this thread...JUST BECAUSE I CAN!!

But....I won't be that petty!!:p

Hey Mom, Keep'em honest. Ya know we got your back girl.

garciap77
09-09-2009, 04:14 PM

If the majority of the dlow want me gone...I will bow to their wishes too.

Don't leave RM! You know most of us like you here!

garciap77
09-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture

Yes!

sinton66
09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
There's people on this thread that need to READ and REVIEW rules #3 and #5 very carefully.

Bullaholic
09-09-2009, 04:44 PM
RM has ALWAYS tried to work with everybody---even those who disagree with her will have to admit that.

I think that everyone has to understand that the Admins and the Mods are like the owners of a bar---it's getting a little later, everybody has had a couple and are getting a little loud---all they are asking is that everyone try to keep it down a little.
I think I can do that without any problem.....

BuckeyeNut
09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
So the next person that talks bad about East Texas gets a point:clap: :clap: :clap:

waterboy
09-09-2009, 04:56 PM
I vote for an all-out permanent ban on those talking about us East Texans.:D I'm no worse than anybody from any other part of the state..... I brush my tooth once a week, too!:D

I always think that the moderators are like the bouncers in a bar, and the administrators are like the owners......similar to what Bullaholic said.:clap:

ProudHornetMom
09-09-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by lulu

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I vote for an all-out permanent ban on those talking about us East Texans.:D I'm no worse than anybody from any other part of the state..... I brush my tooth once a week, too!:D

I always think that the moderators are like the bouncers in a bar, and the administrators are like the owners......similar to what Bullaholic said.:clap: Let em talk. I just want to be on here week 13, 14, 15, and 16 talking bout road to D1 and have ya'll on here talking bout
D II. :clap: :clap:

OldBison75
09-09-2009, 07:40 PM
I appreciate the sentiment of the original post and do believe that the continous ranting at each other with name calling gets overdone. HOWEVER, I must also admit that some is funny and I don't take alot of offense at what you call me because I know I am not neearly as stupid as I look.

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2009, 07:51 PM

My point being, that I'd like to see admin clean house around here and bring in some new blood, as some of the "old guard" can be cliquish at times, and they definitely play favorites.

We certainly don't need Admins help to clean house - we can do that all on our own!

blowfish
09-09-2009, 08:33 PM
I just did a search for the word "IDIOT". Since Aug 28 there have been at least 12 times where "IDIOT" was mentioned in a deragatory way. OUt of those 12 times 7 of them were by Rocket.

Do we see a pattern here? OF course I could also be an idiot so my numbers could be wrong.

By the way each and everone of you have my permission, especially you Rocket, to call me an idiot anytime I derserve it.

turbostud
09-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
There's people on this thread that need to READ and REVIEW rules #3 and #5 very carefully.

3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats.
5). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators.
:nerd:

turbostud
09-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
I'm no worse than anybody from any other part of the state..... I brush my tooth once a week, too!:D :

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by blowfish

By the way each and everone of you have my permission, especially you Rocket, to call me an idiot anytime I derserve it.

No...he can't!!:)

SintonFan
09-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by blowfish
I just did a search for the word "IDIOT". Since Aug 28 there have been at least 12 times where "IDIOT" was mentioned in a deragatory way. OUt of those 12 times 7 of them were by Rocket.

Do we see a pattern here? OF course I could also be an idiot so my numbers could be wrong.

You really should expand your search to include this last May.:D :( :D
Sorry K!:( :o :(

garciap77
09-09-2009, 09:36 PM
3). Do not engage in personal attacks and/or threats.
5). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators.
:nerd:

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/hiding.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

navscanmaster
09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
It's Brownwoo ?? :clap: :rolleyes: :D

You must not have been reading last year. When Brownwood came out with this great offense, and an absolute lack of a defense to the point that 56 points is not enough to win, we dropped the "d" from Brownwood in jest. I can't believe nobody else picked up on that....:thinking:

Brownwoo:p

LE Dad
09-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by navscanmaster
You must not have been reading last year. When Brownwood came out with this great offense, and an absolute lack of a defense to the point that 56 points is not enough to win, we dropped the "d" from Brownwood in jest. I can't believe nobody else picked up on that....:thinking:

Brownwoo:p Thats hilarious. Must be a subconscious deal. Lol I know it happens but 56 in a loss is rare. :rolleyes:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-09-2009, 11:03 PM

I don't know if this has been posted, and I apologize if it has been, but you're an idiot.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I don't know if this has been posted, and I apologize if it has been, but you're an idiot.

I haven't issued a warning in so long, I had to refresh my memory on how it was done!!

PhiI C
09-09-2009, 11:21 PM
RM probably this thread should mercifully be closed.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2009, 11:27 PM
You are probably right PhilC!!

It's a sad day when you can't simply ask others to not make personal attacks and not get attacked yourself for it.

My faith in mankind goes down daily!!!