PDA

View Full Version : The movie event of the year...

big daddy russ
09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" comes out September 25. Who here is excited?

BreckTxLonghorn
09-08-2009, 01:54 PM
I have partied more than a couple times with the man they call Tucker Max. Interesting fella - can't believe he's pulled his internet blog to fruition of a movie (which he's been talking about for 6 years). A bunch of people are going to be pissed off when this movie gets released - the way he treats others, the drinking, etc - but it will be fun to watch it in the big screen.

pirate4state
09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
the trailer does NOT look promising. those are all "b" actors. tragic

big daddy russ
09-08-2009, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
the trailer does NOT look promising. those are all "b" actors. tragic
That's OK. So were all the actors on "The Hangover." Now Bradley Cooper's finally gotten past his schtick as an eternal sidekick. Maybe it'll do the same thing for Jesse Bradford.

The guy who does Tucker seems like the perfect fit, and on a side note Traci Lords is in it.

He's gonna be in Austin for the opening on the 18th.

SintonFan
09-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
"I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" comes out September 25. Who here is excited?
Gotta link bdr? I have no clue what you are talking about.:doh:

ASUFrisbeeStud
09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,543525,00.html

SWMustang
09-08-2009, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan

I have a feeling this movie might not be for you. however, you can go to tucker max's web site tuckermax dot com and read some of his exploits.

big daddy russ
09-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
http://ihtsbih.com/

Don't bring the kiddos.

SintonFan
09-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I have a feeling this movie might not be for you. however, you can go to tucker max's web site tuckermax dot com and read some of his exploits.
Why would you say that? Because I have a 15 and 11 year old?:D
Goodness I'm not dead yet!:doh: :p

SintonFan
09-08-2009, 11:42 PM
http://ihtsbih.com/

Don't bring the kiddos.
lol
The one thing I can relate to in this trailer is this:
waiting hours to take a pi$$ can almost feel as good as $3x... lol :D

big daddy russ
09-09-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
I have partied more than a couple times with the man they call Tucker Max. Interesting fella - can't believe he's pulled his internet blog to fruition of a movie (which he's been talking about for 6 years). A bunch of people are going to be pissed off when this movie gets released - the way he treats others, the drinking, etc - but it will be fun to watch it in the big screen.
So tell me something, Breck, is he that bad in real life or is it just for added humor?

BreckTxLonghorn
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
So tell me something, Breck, is he that bad in real life or is it just for added humor?

He's pretty witty, but a lot of those stories has a little 'spice' added in. He'll deny any exaggerating even if you call him on it, but one night we didn't even try to meet girls, and another he struck out repeatedly with the same girl he worked all night, who coincidentally, left with someone else I knew. He was also a 26 year old at a party full of 19 year olds, so who knows if that had an affect on anything.