PDA

View Full Version : Sealy Woes

Bone Pile
09-08-2009, 09:53 AM
I heard that Sealy's main running back is in trouble again and will not be able to play.
What kind of trouble?
How long is he out?
One time thing or on going problem?
May not be anything to it. I just heard something was not quite right in the tigers den.

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
I heard that Sealy's main running back is in trouble again and will not be able to play.
What kind of trouble?
How long is he out?
One time thing or on going problem?
May not be anything to it. I just heard something was not quite right in the tigers den. :doh: Not again. Hopefully it's nothing. Sealy is a serious contender for the D25 champ. if they can work together as a team and stay out of trouble.

Hope it all works out up there in Tiger Land.

CheerMom
09-08-2009, 10:06 AM
I knew he didn't play last week. Thought maybe it was just an injury....

Bone Pile
09-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Was just told that he was fighting with his own coaching staff and that he was involved in a after game fight with,I think Giddings. Surely Sealy has more control over their players than that. Also heard there was the matter of other charges pending. This is not the old days of the Mills Era returning?

CheerMom
09-08-2009, 10:35 AM
I would really be disappointed if Mitchell would put up with something like that.

ol country boy
09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
I really don't see him putting up with that. He is a good coach & has discipline.

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Misinformation.....BIG TIME! The stud rb is hurt, banged up from scrimmages etc...No need to bash a program or kids on this site with the WRONG INFORMATION! Sealy coaching staff does an incredible job(i dont live or work in Sealy but am a BIG FAN!) with their players, discipline, etc....So...if you dont know the facts....keep your OPINIONS to yourself. Lets cheer for the players and teams and their coaches and teachers and be fans...not critics or rumor pot stirring fanatics. Okay...I feel better! Go Tigers!! The Rockdale and Sealy kind!

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Bone Pile, why dont you stick to talking about the Mingus Marauders instead? Lots of trouble in Mingus, but could be headed in the right direction!! Mingus vs. Thurber on Friday for the pride of Palo Pinto County!!

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Johnny Utah
Misinformation.....BIG TIME! The stud rb is hurt, banged up from scrimmages etc...No need to bash a program or kids on this site with the WRONG INFORMATION! Sealy coaching staff does an incredible job(i dont live or work in Sealy but am a BIG FAN!) with their players, discipline, etc....So...if you dont know the facts....keep your OPINIONS to yourself. Lets cheer for the players and teams and their coaches and teachers and be fans...not critics or rumor pot stirring fanatics. Okay...I feel better! Go Tigers!! The Rockdale and Sealy kind! Nobody is bashing anyone Johnny....this is a discussion board....and we should be able to discuss things...even if they're things we've "heard" ....what better way to put the rumors to rest than to get them out there and discuss/dispel them. Why get defensive?

Thanks for the info! :)

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Lies are not discussion, nor should they be tolerated. JMO. Facts should be communicated and discussed. Have you had a kid or coaching staff called out on this board? Should it be tolerated? We are talking about young adults and impressionable minds. No place for it!

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Lies are not discussion, nor should they be tolerated. JMO. Facts should be communicated and discussed. Have you had a kid or coaching staff called out on this board? Should it be tolerated? We are talking about young adults and impressionable minds. No place for it! That's my whole point....if someone hears something....and it's not discussed/dispelled.....how do we know if it's a lie or not? I don't see the harm here. It's not like anyone maliciously attacked Sealy, it's team, or coaching staff. I very seriously doubt that the OP just made up something and posted it here. He probably heard it somewhere from somewhere else, and was curious enough to try and find out the truth...and what better way than to post/ask here? I think you're taking it a little personal. Just my opinion amigo.

Good luck to the Tigers. They have a good team up there in Sealy.

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:32 AM
If that is the case...have Bone Pile give the name or names of those who said the Sealy RB(and name the kid) was in trouble due to fighting with the coaching staff and during or before or after a game. Would like to know who witnessed it, who said it, who is talking about it and all the facts. Bet it was made up. I realize stuff like that happens, rumors will get started, all part of it, but it is not needed.

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:40 AM
By the way...Stay Classy!

Bone Pile
09-08-2009, 11:41 AM
If that is the case...have Bone Pile give the name or names of those who said the Sealy RB(and name the kid) was in trouble due to fighting with the coaching staff and during or before or after a game. Would like to know who witnessed it, who said it, who is talking about it and all the facts. Bet it was made up. I realize stuff like that happens, rumors will get started, all part of it, but it is not needed.

Hey JU you need to cool it. If you read my original post,you could see everything was in question form and I am not about to name names when what I heard has no validity to it. I had a few questions that I was trying to get answered. THATS IT!!
Sorry if I touched a nerve.

HEMOTOXIC
09-08-2009, 11:41 AM
IMO, this very thing did happen last season. NO, I have nothing against Sealy, but, in this case, I do believe the folks of 3adownlow was just wanting to know what was going on. Maybe the information is inaccurate, but, like IHStangFan said, this is a discussion board. I dont think anyone meant to bash any one player or program. Atleast, I didnt take it that way.

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:49 AM
Bone, just making sure that if you have no evidence, why ask, why post. Sealy has had issues in the past, just like every program. Those coaches are working very hard as are every staff in the state to make sure all their kids stay out of trouble, work hard and maintain a solid program. If I offended you I am sorry, but I know how hard those Sealy coaches work and what they stand for. Lets support and keep rooting in a positive way. I am cool, just like the other side of the pillow. I will buy at the Boars nest in Mingus, come on up anytime!!!

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
IMO, this very thing did happen last season. NO, I have nothing against Sealy, but, in this case, I do believe the folks of 3adownlow was just wanting to know what was going on. Maybe the information is inaccurate, but, like IHStangFan said, this is a discussion board. I dont think anyone meant to bash any one player or program. Atleast, I didnt take it that way. Exactly.....it's happened in the recent past....so when we hear that it "might" of happened again...naturally we're curious and want to know what's going on. The OP even stated in his first post that "there may be nothing to it". I believe he was looking for answers rather than bashing. If the tables were turned...and it was a rumor flying around about the program I support...I'd welcome the opportunity to clear the air.....and I'm always classy. ;)

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Bone, just making sure that if you have no evidence, why ask, why post. Sealy has had issues in the past, just like every program. Those coaches are working very hard as are every staff in the state to make sure all their kids stay out of trouble, work hard and maintain a solid program. If I offended you I am sorry, but I know how hard those Sealy coaches work and what they stand for. Lets support and keep rooting in a positive way. I am cool, just like the other side of the pillow. I will buy at the Boars nest in Mingus, come on up anytime!!! Why ask? Because we want to know the truth.....and as a fan of the program...shouldn't you want to get the truth out there? Why are you taking the inquiry into it so personal? Let it alone already. A rumor was out there.....someone asked if it was true...you cleared it up....done deal right? No harm no foul.

pirate4state
09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Bone Pile
Was just told that he was fighting with his own coaching staff and that he was involved in a after game fight with,I think Giddings. Surely Sealy has more control over their players than that. Also heard there was the matter of other charges pending. This is not the old days of the Mills Era returning? Sealy hasn't played Giddings yet. If you are that concerned with the Mills era returning, maybe you should go knock on Mitchell's door and ask him your questions.

and the above post IS questioning the integerity of a coaching staff. my guess is bone pile is a coach at a neighboring school. :thinking:

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Personal? You talking to me?? LOL. I asked for names, none could be given. You are correct, its over. Go Tigers!!

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sealy hasn't played Giddings yet. If you are that concerned with the Mills era returning, maybe you should go knock on Mitchell's door and ask him your questions.

and the above post IS questioning the integerity of a coaching staff. my guess is bone pile is a coach at a neighboring school. :thinking: wonder if he'll answer my questions about recruiting all of the surrounding area's talent while he was at Sinton? :thinking:

I'M KIDDING!!!! :D

You guys gonna beat up on Moody this week?

Bone Pile
09-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Sealy hasn't played Giddings yet. If you are that concerned with the Mills era returning, maybe you should go knock on Mitchell's door and ask him your questions.

and the above post IS questioning the integerity of a coaching staff. my guess is bone pile is a coach at a neighboring school. :thinking:
You cannot be further from the truth. I had a question that apperently was taken out of context and surely was not questioning the coaching staff at all. Get a grip man,unless there is trouble there,don't be so defensive.

OldBison75
09-08-2009, 12:07 PM
I had heard the same rumor last week about the RB but talked with a friend from that area and found that Downey is injured and will hopefully be back soon. I was lucky enough to have a source of information when I heard the rumor and checked it out, but if I had not had that source, I probably would have asked on here too!

Good luck to the Sealy Tigers, hope you get the hosses in the fold by the time your tough district schedule starts.

rhs78
09-08-2009, 12:41 PM
How come there is no thread on this weeks game vs Rice Consolidated???:eek: What's up with that???

Gators17
09-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Even if he was in trouble and suspended for a little while, the coaching staff would just let him come back for district time. That's what happened last year. Talent overrules discipline everytime in Sealy, that's what they're about.

Johnny Utah
09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
I disagree Gator.

Bone Pile
09-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Gators17
Even if he was in trouble and suspended for a little while, the coaching staff would just let him come back for district time. That's what happened last year. Talent overrules discipline everytime in Sealy, that's what they're about.

Gator knows something he's not telling? Maybe some truth in the rumors? Somebody knows. That is the Mills era I was speaking of. Is Sealy up to that again? Just wondering.

teetle
09-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Wees don't need a thread to get the rice players riled up. They bad over there. We got to go ovet there this year. Jimmy has the team ready. Ike saved our behinds last year. wees got to save ourselves this year. You think that we would suck so bad if Jimmy was recruiting? ya'lls must have your head in the sand. Jimmy do everything by the book. He don't stray from it. good luck Tigers.:eek: