PDA

View Full Version : Baylor

Bull Butter
09-07-2009, 09:42 PM
Nice win this weekend over the Wake.:)

This just in............Robert Griffin is good

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 09:51 PM
:clap: Nice way to start the year. Hopefully Baylor will do something on the field this year. It would be nice to see a great school that stresses academics do well in sports.

Emerson1
09-07-2009, 10:37 PM

Daddy B 12
09-07-2009, 11:35 PM
love the new uniforms!

Daddy D 11
09-08-2009, 12:46 AM
consistency needs to be stressed during this off week and into the Uconn week. They'd fire on all cylinders on both sides of the ball, then look like garbage on the rest. Easily could have have been a 38-7 massacre of Wake, instead it was a close win.

But, the new uniforms are sweet and the offense has TONS of weapons (for Baylor standards), I loved the newer, more innovative Briles playbook. He's finallly starting to expand that playbook in his second year here.

Can't wait for 3 home games in a row, Floyd Casey's gonna be rockin!!:clap:

Baylor...4-0 heading into Norman:D

Cameron Crazy
09-08-2009, 01:39 AM
Your dang right he is good. He will torch defenses this year with the pass and if you let him in open space you should just take a seat and watch because he will out run any defense you put him up against.

Rabid Cougar
09-08-2009, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

Can't wait for 3 home games in a row, Floyd Casey's gonna be rockin!!

Damd! No more $4 tickets a Wendy's.

catgut
09-08-2009, 06:15 AM
It's great to see Kendall Wright score also. That boy is an amazing athlete. I'd like to see him shooting threes for their basketball team also.

sahen
09-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by catgut
It's great to see Kendall Wright score also. That boy is an amazing athlete. I'd like to see him shooting threes for their basketball team also.

Wright played Bball last year but isnt going to play anymore from what i have heard....he rode the bench most of the year and I think he is more worried about football now anyway

sahen
09-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
consistency needs to be stressed during this off week and into the Uconn week. They'd fire on all cylinders on both sides of the ball, then look like garbage on the rest. Easily could have have been a 38-7 massacre of Wake, instead it was a close win.

But, the new uniforms are sweet and the offense has TONS of weapons (for Baylor standards), I loved the newer, more innovative Briles playbook. He's finallly starting to expand that playbook in his second year here.

Can't wait for 3 home games in a row, Floyd Casey's gonna be rockin!!:clap:

Baylor...4-0 heading into Norman:D

i would have liked a blowout too but it was the first game of the year and most every team i watched had moments where they looked like crap...it actually was probably better for us to hold on to a close game and win considering how we lost so many games last year...they need to learn to finish because they wont be blowing many out come conference and this game should be a good learning experience...

on a side note, the defense looked great...i didnt expect them to play that well or get near that much pressure on the QB...

shamu85
09-08-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Daddy B 12
love the new uniforms!

The all white looked very nice. I thought having multiple helmet colors was going to be goofy, but the all whites on the road are a good look. Let's just hope they don't get out of hand like Oregon.

TheDOCTORdre
09-08-2009, 12:28 PM
My fiancee's related to Art Briles

STANG RED
09-08-2009, 01:22 PM
Wherever Art Briles goes, success is soon to follow. Enjoy him while you got him Baylor. I hope he stays for a long time, but I think the lure of a big time program isnt far off, and may be too good to pass up.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
My fiancee's related to Art Briles

LOL name dropper.

My dad's sister's uncle's cousin's nephew's niece's best friend from high school used to date the brother of Mack Brown.

aggie
09-08-2009, 03:12 PM
i remember turning on the game and thinking that them must have gotten some hand me down unis from oregon....

but they did look good....