PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Lasco of the Woodlands

Keith7
09-07-2009, 06:44 PM
I know the Woodlands is 5A but I thought I'd share.. I had a chance to interview Lasco today and I have to say I was quite impressed by the kid. He is a humble kid who will likely be a stud in college. He is only a junior and poured on 250 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in the woodland's win over No. 1 Katy.

Has anybody else got the chance to see him play?

BobcatBenny
09-07-2009, 06:52 PM
Good thing that you didn't go to Katy High School or we would be getting a good dose of how bad the Woodlands cheated in order for the Lasco kid to rack up that many yards while beating Katy.

I cannot believe that a news organization would pay you to report factually when you seem to live in a fantasy world. :doh:

Keith7
09-07-2009, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Good thing that you didn't go to Katy High School or we would be getting a good dose of how bad the Woodlands cheated in order for the Lasco kid to rack up that many yards while beating Katy.

I cannot believe that a news organization would pay you to report factually when you seem to live in a fantasy world. :doh:

lol, I can't wait for the day that I get to do a story on Celina. I'm still digging up facts to do an investigative piece on the Bobcats' cheating ways.

shamu85
09-07-2009, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I know the Woodlands is 5A but I thought I'd share.. I had a chance to interview Lasco today and I have to say I was quite impressed by the kid. He is a humble kidwho will likely be a stud in college. He is only a junior and poured on 250 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in the woodland's win over No. 1 Katy.

That's a rare thing in The Woodlands! I saw him play last year against Stony Point. SP shut down TW pretty much completely. Nobody on that TW team looked humble. Lots of mouthing, penalties, and one kid shot the bird at the SP sideline and stands. That's my 2nd bad experience with TW, the first being with the POC that is Doug Drabek's kid.

Keith7
09-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by shamu85
That's a rare thing in The Woodlands! I saw him play last year against Stony Point. SP shut down TW pretty much completely. Nobody on that TW team looked humble. Lots of mouthing, penalties, and one kid shot the bird at the SP sideline and stands. That's my 2nd bad experience with TW, the first being with the POC that is Doug Drabek's kid.

My girlfriend went to Round Rock Westwood and I've heard the same thing about Stoney Point but that is funny.

shamu85
09-07-2009, 08:03 PM
My girlfriend went to Round Rock Westwood and I've heard the same thing about Stoney Point but that is funny.

That might have been true before coach Chesher got there, but I don't think a kid that shot the finger at the sidlines would continue to play for him. Trash talking maybe, but the crap TW pulled was ridiculous. The baseball coach let the Drabek kid get away with f-bombs at opposing coaches. And several fights appeared (to me at least) to have been started by TW kids in last year's game against SP.

Maroon87
09-08-2009, 12:25 PM
I know the Woodlands is 5A but I thought I'd share.. I had a chance to interview Lasco today and I have to say I was quite impressed by the kid. He is a humble kid who will likely be a stud in college. He is only a junior and poured on 250 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in the woodland's win over No. 1 Katy.

I saw him tear up Katy last year as a soph....great player!