PDA

View Full Version : Seminole Wind

captain d
09-06-2009, 09:45 PM
After 2 weeks, Seminole Is 2 amd 0 and has only allowed 20 points total. How good are they and will the trend continue?

VWG
09-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Do we have a sleeper pick in R1?
Didn't they take down Idalou in week 1? Idalou is down a bit from recent years. (all the Reagan boys are gone)

Rocket
09-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Untested.

navscanmaster
09-07-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
Untested.

That's virtually every team at this point. There have been some good wins, and some unbelievable losses. In Reg. 1, AW has only played one game. LH has only played one game. We would know bundles more about both teams had they actually played. The Wood is looking pretty sharp so far, but they have a real test this week.

Rocket
09-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Tell me the last time La Vega got whipped at home or beaten at home for that matter? I think Brownwood has been tested somewhat.

Seminole is ok. Nothing to be doing jumping jacks about.

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Tell me the last time La Vega got whipped at home or beaten at home for that matter? I think Brownwood has been tested somewhat.

Seminole is ok. Nothing to be doing jumping jacks about. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: same tired talk, boring.

R1Editor
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM

Seminole is ok. Nothing to be doing jumping jacks about.

And this is where the thread gets jacked yet again.:rolleyes:

DDBooger
09-07-2009, 02:15 PM

Seminole is ok. Nothing to be doing jumping jacks about. LOL I used to defend you guys and wonder why so many jumped on yall w/no mercy...I see now...never the less, glad you guys are looking good. It makes for fun reading on here! :D

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
It makes for fun reading on here! :D

You must really think it's fun to watch paint dry then. :D

DDBooger
09-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You must really think it's fun to watch paint dry then. :D as heated as it gets between them and the board, more like watching paint melt! LOL

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
LOL I used to defend you guys and wonder why so many jumped on yall w/no mercy...I see now...never the less, glad you guys are looking good. It makes for fun reading on here! :D The truly sad part is that no one else can have a good year besides Brownwood. Siminole may very well have a good season, who knows, regardless don't cheap shot them.:mad:

captain d
09-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Do we need a time out for some???? Lets come in at half and refocus. What do the Sweetwater folks think of Seminole. Some say they have not been tested and I doubt they will against Canyon. Could this be the year to make a long run like they predicted?

IrishTex
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by captain d
Do we need a time out for some???? Lets come in at half and refocus. What do the Sweetwater folks think of Seminole. Some say they have not been tested and I doubt they will against Canyon. Could this be the year to make a long run like they predicted?

I just think it's a little too soon to predict any teams thus far.
Let's take a look at this thing after a couple of district games....

:nerd:

Sweetwater Red
09-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Sorry captain d. A couple of BW posters enjoy
hijacking every thread possible. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I didn't make the game. I listened
on the radio. It seemed like ya'lls OL was giving us
all we could handle and more.

We only beat ya'll 29-22 last year and made the third
round. Maybe it is ya'lls year to do the same or better.

Good luck the rest of the way.

LH Panther Mom
09-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by IrishTex
I just think it's a little too soon to predict any teams thus far.
Let's take a look at this thing after a couple of district games....

:nerd:
This coming from the same person that thought STANG RED having us at # 10 in the Region was "being kind"? :rolleyes:

Do any of the Indian basketball players also play football?

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
This coming from the same person that thought STANG RED having us at # 10 in the Region was "being kind"? :rolleyes:

Do any of the Indian basketball players also play football? :clap: :clap: NICE ... Drop the smack ! :rolleyes: then come back with BB comment. :spitlol:

Trashman
09-07-2009, 09:55 PM
After 2 weeks, Seminole Is 2 amd 0 and has only allowed 20 points total. How good are they and will the trend continue?

The Seminole Wind is just hot air........until you actually play somebody.:devil: :D :D

IrishTex
09-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Do any of the Indian basketball players also play football?

Ha, proof you are tracking me..LOLOL

Next thiing ya know I'll be getting a warning from someone..lolol
All because I stated an opinion about LH that wasn't favorable...

I have no axe to grinde with LH..I just think they are over-ranked. So it's an opinion....

I_DONT_CARE
09-08-2009, 06:05 AM
Ha, proof you are tracking me..LOLOL

Next thiing ya know I'll be getting a warning from someone..lolol
All because I stated an opinion about LH that wasn't favorable...

I have no axe to grinde with LH..I just think they are over-ranked. So it's an opinion....
WHOA! DID YOU JUST CALL OUT PANTHER MOTHER? :eek: :rolleyes:

IrishTex
09-08-2009, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
WHOA! DID YOU JUST CALL OUT PANTHER MOTHER? :eek: :rolleyes:

Not at all......
I was simply stating how I had an opinion that Liberty hill shouldn't be ranked as high in the polls as they are. How do you see that calling someone out? And I noticed you seem to like to jump on my comments negatively as well. Are you a psudo poster??? I bet you have more than one sceen name on here don't you?

See, I'm not going to fall for the obvious trickery here. Trying to get someone to get mad so they will say something so the powers that be has cause to ban someone...I'm just not going to do that.

Have a nice day!

:D :D :D

IrishTex
09-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Oh, and let me also add here...
As I have stated many, many times before...

I've had two heart surgeries this year....lost a relationship, and last Thursday, lost my job.....

If you want to climb aboard the "hate IrishTex train" come on and jump on board...the train's leaving..

:D :D :D

IrishTex
09-08-2009, 08:19 AM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs224.snc1/7119_131586768855_796888855_2435541_4806922_n.jpg

Rocket
09-08-2009, 08:22 AM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs224.snc1/7119_131586768855_796888855_2435541_4806922_n.jpg
The bandwagon has left Liberty Hill.

STANG RED
09-08-2009, 10:17 AM

This isnt a knock on Seminole, because I think you have a good team. But in truth, the Indians may not have been truley tested yet. Sweetwater is still trying to fit all the parts and pieces in the right slots and learn a completely new scheme on offense. They'll get there eventually, but are a long way from it yet. But I'm sure the Indians havent topped out yet either, and will only get better as the season rolls along. Good Luck.

Ex-Tiger2005
09-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Untested.

I haevnt seen a schedule but when is their first test? I hear a lot about our neighbor but i am still skeptical!

I_DONT_CARE
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Not at all......
I was simply stating how I had an opinion that Liberty hill shouldn't be ranked as high in the polls as they are. How do you see that calling someone out? And I noticed you seem to like to jump on my comments negatively as well. Are you a psudo poster???
DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF! YOURE JUST THE DOOF OF THE DAY. :rolleyes:

AND IT SEEMS THAT ACCUSING SOMEONE OF IMPENDING WARNING IS CALLING HER OUT. :rolleyes: BUT WHO CARES?

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Ex-Tiger2005
I haevnt seen a schedule but when is their first test? I hear a lot about our neighbor but i am still skeptical! :rolleyes: Join the skeptical club :D

IrishTex
09-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
DON'T FLATTER YOURSELF! YOURE JUST THE DOOF OF THE DAY. :rolleyes:

AND IT SEEMS THAT ACCUSING SOMEONE OF IMPENDING WARNING IS CALLING HER OUT. :rolleyes: BUT WHO CARES?

See? That's what gets me...you can say that...but if I were to say that to you...I'd be gone...

Why don't you shed your secret cloak and be a man...and say who you are...(or woman) :D