PDA

View Full Version : Sooner fans

Electus Unus
09-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Rumors are floating around on message boards that Sam may have torn the rotator cuff and is done for the season. What are yall hearing?

If this is true it puts his pro career in jeopardy and will be tough to come back from. I hate OU as much as the next guy but I'd be devastated if this is true.

DDBooger
09-06-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Rumors are floating around on message boards that Sam may have torn the rotator cuff and is done for the season. What are yall hearing?

If this is true it puts his pro career in jeopardy and will be tough to come back from. I hate OU as much as the next guy but I'd be devastated if this is true.
were yall close? lol j/k

He's a good young man (who made one terrible choice: OU) and yeah, I too would be upset if his whole career was shot. I hope he's back on the football field soon.

wildstangs
09-06-2009, 01:50 PM
You have to admire Sam's desire to want to win a national championship, but everyone knew OU was replacing their entire O-line. Cost himself millions of dollars by coming back to OU. I am sure he has an insurance policy for this exact reason.

DDBooger
09-06-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
You have to admire Sam's desire to want to win a national championship, but everyone knew OU was replacing their entire O-line. Cost himself millions of dollars by coming back to OU. I am sure he has an insurance policy for this exact reason. well he'll be taken care of financially, but I'm sure he's still playing for the love of the game. It will be devastating. Assured #1 pick last year only to return to a shoddy offensive line, TOOK CAJONES.

Electus Unus
09-06-2009, 01:53 PM
apparently OU is having a press conference at 2.

IHStangFan
09-06-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm no fan of OU or Bob Stoops....but I'd hate to see this kid's career go down the tubes...he seems to be a stand up kid.