PDA

View Full Version : Espn

IHStangFan
09-06-2009, 10:21 AM
I've just gotta say....sometimes ESPN drives me nuts. I'm watching sports center, etc.....and to watch ESPN you'd think that USC, Florida, Texas, OU and Notre Dame were the only teams that played this week. Instead of covering "college football"....they seem to cover only the "Media Darling" teams and completely ignore the fact that more than 5 or 6 teams took the field this weekend. I've seen the same 5 highlight reals 274 times today it seems.

I'd rather see what happened w/ all of the other teams in college ball as well...rather than watch the same handful of highlights all day.

BOOOOOOO!!!! ESPN...shame on you. :mad:

Electus Unus
09-06-2009, 10:24 AM
you didn't get the memo they were? :D

Rabid Cougar
09-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
I've just gotta say....sometimes ESPN drives me nuts. I'm watching sports center, etc.....and to watch ESPN you'd think that USC, Florida, Texas, OU and Notre Dame were the only teams that played this week. Instead of covering "college football"....they seem to cover only the "Media Darling" teams and completely ignore the fact that more than 5 or 6 teams took the field this weekend. I've seen the same 5 highlight reals 274 times today it seems.

I'd rather see what happened w/ all of the other teams in college ball as well...rather than watch the same handful of highlights all day.

BOOOOOOO!!!! ESPN...shame on you. :mad:

I'm here with you "if you know what I mean" Hadn't slept since Thursday night. Finally got to bed this moning about 0900 but had ESPN on AFN.... Yes, they only show those that you talk about.