PDA

View Full Version : Lions and Pirates and Whoever... OH MY!

Pages : [1] 2

Rocket
09-05-2009, 10:13 PM
http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/DSC_0182.jpg

The Brownwood Lions stuffed the Pirates up so much this week that it constipated their mascot. The only thing regular about La Vega was the 3 and outs on offense. They were held to 170 yards rushing. 2 of those runs were big runs adding up to about 70 yards. Got a lot of their yards on 2 big rushing plays.

http://www.skyviewofafrica.com/photos/lions_hunting.jpg
Officially serving notice to all of 3A: The Brownwood Lions are here and hungry. The hunt is on.

DANKEY STOMPIN' TIME...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BEAST
09-05-2009, 10:16 PM
Could not have said it better myself. The dankey stomp returns. Hey Garcia, eat your heart out. These pics are much better than the crap you post.

BEAST

trojan37
09-05-2009, 10:17 PM
I always said that big pirate looked like he was taking a crap!

turbostud
09-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Rocket

DANKEY STOMPIN' TIME...
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Whats a DANKEY?

trojan37
09-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Whats a DANKEY?

It's a cross between a yankee and a donkey.

Rocket
09-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Whats a DANKEY?

It is like a donkey, but worse. Stomps and kicks much harder.

turbostud
09-05-2009, 10:22 PM
That is a cool pic of the lions about to munch that water buffalo.

BEAST
09-05-2009, 10:22 PM
A dankey is a donkey that kicks so hard it make you say dang. When you mix the works donkey and dang you get dankey. I hope Celina can get it together cuz I want a chance to dankey stomp their butt.

BEAST

Rocket
09-05-2009, 10:25 PM

Quite relentless... I agree.

BEAST
09-05-2009, 10:28 PM

Yes it is. Not unlike what 2-3A has coming.

BEAST

turbostud
09-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by BEAST
I hope Celina can get it together cuz I want a chance to dankey stomp their butt.

Dont get ahead of yourself. I would worry about Wylie, you may have to play them twice.

Trashman
09-05-2009, 10:32 PM
http://brownwoodlions.com/myspace/DSC_0182.jpg

Yeah......I would say he looks constipated alright.:devil: :fnypost: :spitlol: :1omg!:

Rocket
09-05-2009, 10:36 PM
Dont get ahead of yourself. I would worry about Wylie, you may have to play them twice.

Wylie is D1. Given. We don't expect you to understand what's going on at Brownwood. We have a reason to be optimistic. Boy, do we.

Wylie doesn't scare Brownwood.We own them. Still.

BEAST
09-05-2009, 10:36 PM

We cant both go D1. How would we play them 2 times?

BEAST

Daddy D 11
09-06-2009, 12:17 AM
We cant both go D1. How would we play them 2 times?

BEAST

In a parking lot pick up game, duh.

BwdLion_80
09-06-2009, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

Well, of course!:doh:

Looking4number8
09-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11

Those are the best games.. and have much better refs

Raider Red
09-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Beast and Rocket,
The Brownwood Lions FB team played with a lot of class Friday night. Too bad they have supporters like you two who show no class in your posting. I understand supporting YOUR team but ragging on another team is pretty low class. But I guess that is too be expected from you two,

BEAST
09-06-2009, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Raider Red
Beast and Rocket,
The Brownwood Lions FB team played with a lot of class Friday night. Too bad they have supporters like you two who show no class in your posting. I understand supporting YOUR team but ragging on another team is pretty low class. But I guess that is too be expected from you two,

What team am I ragging on?

BEAST

Kid Ice
09-06-2009, 08:51 AM
How is it ragging on a team when you state the facts? La Vega was 3 and out all night and they only had 170 yards rushing and their mascot does look constipated. We love football way too much to not speak the truth. Speaking the truth is very classy.

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Kid Ice
How is it ragging on a team when you state the facts? La Vega was 3 and out all night and they only had 170 yards rushing and their mascot does look constipated. We love football way too much to not speak the truth. Speaking the truth is very classy. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 09:09 AM
Could not have said it better myself. The dankey stomp returns. Hey Garcia, eat your heart out. These pics are much better than the crap you post.

BEAST :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Dont get ahead of yourself. I would worry about Wylie, you may have to play them twice. :thinking: NO, it will be so long and painful that it will feel like twice.:doh: :doh:

Rocket
09-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Raider Red
Beast and Rocket,

LOL I can't believe this. Who are you? The class police? We are just having a little fun. And yes, I bragged on our defense a little bit. LIGHTEN UP. Have some fun! Sorry I am not behaving like you think I need to be, Dad.

Bullaholic
09-06-2009, 10:11 AM
OMG--This after the Lions win 1 decent game....If they win another we won't be able to stand it without earplugs. "Rocket" should change his name to "Racket" to more nearly reflect his behavior. :D

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL I can't believe this. Who are you? The class police? We are just having a little fun. And yes, I bragged on our defense a little bit. LIGHTEN UP. Have some fun! Sorry I am not behaving like you think I need to be, Dad. :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk: :tisk:
NO, NO Rocket! :D

Rabid Cougar
09-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by trojan37
I always said that big pirate looked like he was taking a crap!

I have agree with T37 on this one.

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
OMG--This after the Lions win 1 decent game....If they win another we won't be able to stand it without earplugs. "Rocket" should change his name to "Racket" to more nearly reflect his behavior. :D :iagree: :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :iagree:

Rocket
09-06-2009, 12:29 PM
OMG--This after the Lions win 1 decent game....If they win another we won't be able to stand it without earplugs. "Rocket" should change his name to "Racket" to more nearly reflect his behavior. :D

LOL nice one Bullaholic... I agree.

Bullaholic
09-06-2009, 12:56 PM
LOL nice one Bullaholic... I agree.

Well, at least you take it like a man, Rocket. Can't wait to see how strong your Lion bravado is going to be on this week's 'Ville thread. Down or not---they're still the 'Ville and demands anybody's attention.

garciap77
09-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Well, at least you take it like a man, Rocket. Can't wait to see how strong your Lion bravado is going to be on this week's 'Ville thread. Down or not---they're still the 'Ville and demands anybody's attention.

:thinking: The 'Ville is 4A, so they should win! At least that's what I've heard from posters that move down to 3A.:thinking:

:D

IHStangFan
09-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Hey Garcia, eat your heart out. These pics are much better than the crap you post.

BEAST BLASPHEMY!!!!!!

Kid Ice
09-06-2009, 01:34 PM
That's right!! Stephenville should win. For them, it will be very humiliating to lose to a 3A, any 3A. It's sort of like all those years Brownwood (as a 4A) beat Wylie. Losing those games would have been unthinkable. Brownwood has a good chance against Stephenville because we are way up and thay are way down this year. If Stephenville was as good in 4A as we are in 3A, it wouldn't even be a game. That's a fact. If Wylie ever does go 4A and play in the district we played in, you'll understand what we are talking about.

IHStangFan
09-06-2009, 01:40 PM
LOL....geezus. It never gets old.....no seriously...never. :D

Rocket
09-06-2009, 02:06 PM

If they are still the 'ville...then we are still Brownwood. Goes both ways...

garciap77
09-06-2009, 02:19 PM
go Wylie!

slingshot
09-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Good game BWD. Glad to see ya'll doing well. Curious to see how ya'll play against a 'down' 4A team with lots of history (S'ville) and how we play against a very good 4A team this week (Frenship). District should be interesting... can't wait!

garciap77
09-06-2009, 02:37 PM

BEAST
I'm on my cell right. When I get home I'll post some pics for you.

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 02:51 PM
If they are still the 'ville...then we are still Brownwood. Goes both ways... :cool:
:clap: :clap:

:rolleyes: Please !!!

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 03:04 PM
That's right!! Stephenville should win. For them, it will be very humiliating to lose to a 3A, any 3A. It's sort of like all those years Brownwood (as a 4A) beat Wylie. Losing those games would have been unthinkable. Brownwood has a good chance against Stephenville because we are way up and thay are way down this year. If Stephenville was as good in 4A as we are in 3A, it wouldn't even be a game. That's a fact. If Wylie ever does go 4A and play in the district we played in, you'll understand what we are talking about. :thinking: still very boring.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

:cool:

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
I'm on my cell right. When I get home I'll post some pics for you. 3ADL + GP77 - ROCKET = GOOD DAY:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Kid Ice
09-06-2009, 03:28 PM
LE Dad, sorry to disappoint you with my boring posts. You don't seem to be posting anything worth reading either other than smiley faces. Those are kind of fun to watch.

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 03:57 PM
LE Dad, sorry to disappoint you with my boring posts. You don't seem to be posting anything worth reading either other than smiley faces. Those are kind of fun to watch. Lol just waiting to see if ya'll will surpass last years win total.
Just who was in your 4A district. Longiew 08 State Finalist Sulphur Springs 08 State Champion Texarkana, think ya'll remember that spanking. That is a 4A district. Do something then we will talk. :doh: :doh:

Kid Ice
09-06-2009, 04:24 PM
In 2006, our 4A District produced 2 State Finalists (Copperas Cove & Waco High) and a Quarterfinalist (Brownwood). Before that in 2003, we played in a District with North Crowley (State Champs) Aledo (Quarterfinalist) & Stephenville. Those are real 4A Districts that are tough every year. As far as last years win total goes, you just hide and watch while we quadruple that.

Rocket
09-06-2009, 04:32 PM
In 2006, our 4A District produced 2 State Finalists (Copperas Cove & Waco High) and a Quarterfinalist (Brownwood). Before that in 2003, we played in a District with North Crowley (State Champs) Aledo (Quarterfinalist) & Stephenville. Those are real 4A Districts that are tough every year. As far as last years win total goes, you just hide and watch while we quadruple that.

Take it easy on LE Dad. He knows nothing about Brownwood. You ask any Texarkana Texas High fan about Brownwood and they will respect the heck out of us. We were the only team that gave them fits in 2002. They were actually scared of us.

In 2007, we played against Robert Griffin (when Copperas Cove was ranked #1) and beat them at their house after smash mouthing him so hard he threw a fit and got thrown out. Not to mention our enrollment numbers in 2006-2007 were 3A numbers playing borderline 5A schools. We not only played good opponents, but teams with 60-75 players on the sidelines on Friday nights vs. our 40-50.

BEAST
09-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
Good game BWD. Glad to see ya'll doing well. Curious to see how ya'll play against a 'down' 4A team with lots of history (S'ville) and how we play against a very good 4A team this week (Frenship). District should be interesting... can't wait!

Was The Ville down last year when they were 0-2 heading into the Brownwood game? If memory serves me, they played in the 4A Quarters! So the only difference is this year we are 2-0 and have a whole new coaching staff.

As for Frenship, they are good but they don't do much once they get out of Reg. 1.

BEAST

Rocket
09-06-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by LE Dad
3ADL + GP77 - ROCKET = GOOD DAY:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Man Crush, LE? You love you some garcia. Garcia is probably on his cell phone with LE, now...

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 06:25 PM
In 2006, our 4A District produced 2 State Finalists (Copperas Cove & Waco High) and a Quarterfinalist (Brownwood). Before that in 2003, we played in a District with North Crowley (State Champs) Aledo (Quarterfinalist) & Stephenville. Those are real 4A Districts that are tough every year. As far as last years win total goes, you just hide and watch while we quadruple that. LOL dude Longiew is, let me go sloooow here, year in and year out top 10, Texas High year in year out playoff program. The teams you play are the teams they beat. Year after year all they do is bring trophies back to North East Texas. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Take it easy on LE Dad. He knows nothing about Brownwood. You ask any Texarkana Texas High fan about Brownwood and they will respect the heck out of us. We were the only team that gave them fits in 2002. They were actually scared of us.

In 2007, we played against Robert Griffin (when Copperas Cove was ranked #1) and beat them at their house after smash mouthing him so hard he threw a fit and got thrown out. Not to mention our enrollment numbers in 2006-2007 were 3A numbers playing borderline 5A schools. We not only played good opponents, but teams with 60-75 players on the sidelines on Friday nights vs. our 40-50. Hmmm Pro bowl corner back Nathan Vasher, UT and Minnesota Viking Nate Jones, University of Arkansas starting QB Ryan Mallett, plus about three other D1 starters. They respected you for sure but the only thing they were scared of was blowing up the score board. If I remember right the chant went "Brown Who" but I could be wrong.:rolleyes:

Rocket
09-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Hmmm Pro bowl corner back Nathan Vasher, UT and Minnesota Viking Nate Jones, University of Arkansas starting QB Ryan Mallett, plus about three other D1 starters. They respected you for sure but the only thing they were scared of was blowing up the score board. If I remember right the chant went "Brown Who" but I could be wrong.:rolleyes:

You are clueless. Really. Were you there?

Rocket
09-06-2009, 06:40 PM
LOL dude Longiew is, let me go sloooow here, year in and year out top 10, Texas High year in year out playoff program. The teams you play are the teams they beat. Year after year all they do is bring trophies back to North East Texas. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What is your point? Did you have 2 State Finalist and a Quarterfinalist in the same District?

Region 2 Sucks, just like your posts.

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Man Crush, LE? You love you some garcia. Garcia is probably on his cell phone with LE, now... :D GP is the man. You really should be jealous, Rocket pecking on keyboard all day, then boom GP "Rocket Theory" . He owns you like Wylie will own Brownwood. Lol :D

Rocket
09-06-2009, 06:46 PM
:D GP is the man. You really should be jealous, Rocket pecking on keyboard all day, then boom GP "Rocket Theory" . He owns you like Wylie will own Brownwood. Lol :D

Yeah, I bet that really made you fall in love with him.:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Get in the corner, now...
http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/dunce.jpg
LE in the corner.

I also love how you call yourself LE Dad. Like LE is just a given on what it stands for. Flash in the pan team...

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 06:51 PM
What is your point? Did you have 2 State Finalist and a Quarterfinalist in the same District?

Region 2 Sucks, just like your posts. :clap: :clap: Hey dude I was dealing with your alter ego, but ya'll wanna say how tough your 4A was, that no one understood. Well welcome to 3A , it is just as tuff. :D

Rocket
09-06-2009, 06:56 PM
:clap: :clap: Hey dude I was dealing with your alter ego, but ya'll wanna say how tough your 4A was, that no one understood. Well welcome to 3A , it is just as tuff. :D

LOL um no.

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I bet that really made you fall in love with him.:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Get in the corner, now...
http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/dunce.jpg
LE in the corner.

I also love how you call yourself LE Dad. Like LE is just a given on what it stands for. Flash in the pan team... :D Oh, you know, LE needs no explaination. Look at the city and figure it out and its" EYE LOW" if you need help pronouncing .:clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 07:05 PM
LOL um no. LOL um 3-7

garciap77
09-06-2009, 09:02 PM
LOL um 3-7
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/18530-1.jpg

;)

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 09:08 PM

;) :DLol, I think he took his football :doh:

Rocket
09-06-2009, 09:09 PM
http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Strange/weirdo-at-the-beach.jpg

Garcia looking for a clue.

Rocket
09-06-2009, 09:10 PM

;)

LOL

garciap77
09-06-2009, 09:10 PM
Garcia looking for a clue.

lol

garciap77
09-06-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey! I hope you don't get mad, but found a picture of you when you were a baby!
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ugly-kid-1.jpg

LE Dad
09-06-2009, 09:48 PM

:D :fnypost: :fnypost: :fnypost: :spitlol: :1omg!: LMAO!

slingshot
09-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Was The Ville down last year when they were 0-2 heading into the Brownwood game? If memory serves me, they played in the 4A Quarters! So the only difference is this year we are 2-0 and have a whole new coaching staff.

As for Frenship, they are good but they don't do much once they get out of Reg. 1.

BEAST I was just quoting Kid Ice on the S'ville being 'down' bit, I think they'll mop the field with ya'll...
I said Frenship was good--not great. Still should be interesting games.

Rocket
09-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by slingshot
I was just quoting Kid Ice on the S'ville being 'down' bit, I think they'll mop the field with ya'll...
I said Frenship was good--not great. Still should be interesting games.

Mop the field with Brownwood based on what? LOL
It will be a close game. No mopping at all.

44INAROW
09-06-2009, 11:44 PM

that's' hysterical.....:D

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 07:41 AM
Hmmm Pro bowl corner back Nathan Vasher, UT and Minnesota Viking Nate Jones, University of Arkansas starting QB Ryan Mallett, plus about three other D1 starters. They respected you for sure but the only thing they were scared of was blowing up the score board. If I remember right the chant went "Brown Who" but I could be wrong.:rolleyes: :thinking: Correction : Chris Marshall was Tiger QB in 02. Mallet did not start till 03. :cool:

Rocket
09-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Whatever happened to ccmom? I used to love destroying her fake little smack talk about Wylie.

She clearly sees the writing on the wall. Brownwood is going to destroy her BullPups and she knows it. What a difference a year makes. Last year we couldn't shut her up and this year she surrenders before it even starts.

nobogey, let her know I called her out. If she has any guts to even come on here. You are soft this year too... you chicken as well?

Bullaholic
09-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Whatever happened to ccmom? I used to love destroying her fake little smack talk about Wylie.

She clearly sees the writing on the wall. Brownwood is going to destroy her BullPups and she knows it. What a difference a year makes. Last year we couldn't shut her up and this year she surrenders before it even starts.

nobogey, let her know I called her out. If she has any guts to even come on here. You are soft this year too... you chicken as well?

You know, Rocket...It is possible to get sick eating ice cream---and you have one of the greatest capacities for masochism that I have ever seen. Be very careful what you wish for---

ccmom
09-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Oh, Rocky....Rocky, Rocky, Rocky.....here is the thing. I have been letting you have your fun and run your mouth because I truly do get why you are so pumped up about the kitty cats. 2-0 speaks for itself. I mean, y'all are half way there. Two more wins and you will have a successful 3A season!! Whoohoo! Go burgundy, or maroon, or whatever...

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Oh, Rocky....Rocky, Rocky, Rocky.....here is the thing. I have been letting you have your fun and run your mouth because I truly do get why you are so pumped up about the kitty cats. 2-0 speaks for itself. I mean, y'all are half way there. Two more wins and you will have a successful 3A season!! Whoohoo! Go burgundy, or maroon, or whatever... :clap: :clap: :cool:

:1popcorn: :1popcorn:

Rocket
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Oh, Rocky....Rocky, Rocky, Rocky.....here is the thing. I have been letting you have your fun and run your mouth because I truly do get why you are so pumped up about the kitty cats. 2-0 speaks for itself. I mean, y'all are half way there. Two more wins and you will have a successful 3A season!! Whoohoo! Go burgundy, or maroon, or whatever...

The Weenie Pups of Wylie didn't even play this week. They are going to be a week behind the Lions. Wait. They already are. Sandifer let the week go by without pushing for a reschedule?:thinking:

Maybe the Wylie Theory is wimp out of as many games as possible? Trying to figure this all out.

ccmom
09-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Even with last Friday's cancelled game, I'd be willing to bet ya that the Dawgs play more games this season than the kitty cats do. Oh...FOOTBALL games, Rocky. We all know y'all like to get a jump start on basketball.

Rocket
09-07-2009, 06:16 PM
Even with last Friday's cancelled game, I'd be willing to bet ya that the Dawgs play more games this season than the kitty cats do. Oh...FOOTBALL games, Rocky. We all know y'all like to get a jump start on basketball.

New system. new coach. New players. What was here last year is now gone. Quit hanging your hat on irrelevant things. You better be worried. I know Hugh is.

We shall see how you do against La Vega. Then you can bark about your season. For now, hush puppy. ;)

ccmom
09-07-2009, 06:27 PM
It's funny how the past is only "irrelevant" when it suits you. Brownwood may have a "new system, new coach, new players" etc, but YOU are full of the same hot air. BORING!

Rocket
09-07-2009, 06:31 PM
It's funny how the past is only "irrelevant" when it suits you. Brownwood may have a "new system, new coach, new players" etc, but YOU are full of the same hot air. BORING!

And so are you. Why don't you get original and quit your yapping about the same old 3-7 mess as these other numrods on the board. You know Wylie has never won at Brownwood. Scrimmage or game. Maybe a storm will blow through and Hugh can cancel or forfeit and save your WeenerDogs the butt whoopin'.

ccmom
09-07-2009, 06:41 PM
OMG! Did YOU really just tell someone to get original?? This from the boy that has been whining the same tune since the last realignment? Same song, different verse...All I have to do is look at that kitty cat avatar and I start hearing banjo music and tired excuses. Now run along and play. Isn't this a school night for you?

pirate4state
09-07-2009, 06:58 PM
OMG! Did YOU really just tell someone to get original?? This from the boy that has been whining the same tune since the last realignment? Same song, different verse...All I have to do is look at that kitty cat avatar and I start hearing banjo music and tired excuses. Now run along and play. Isn't this a school night for you? He's a broken record girl and he knows it! :D

But it's all in fun dontcha know!? ;)

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
He's a broken record girl and he knows it! :D

But it's all in fun dontcha know!? ;) Luvin it:clap: :clap:

lol

:1popcorn:

ccmom
09-07-2009, 07:11 PM
He doesn't bother me a bit, P4S. He is like one of those pitiful stray cats in every neighborhood. He annoys the hell out of you, but at the end of the day you can't help but feel sorry for him. You see....I quit putting food in his dish and he came scratching at my door. Poor kitty.:( :D

pirate4state
09-07-2009, 07:15 PM
He doesn't bother me a bit, P4S. He is like one of those pitiful stray cats in every neighborhood. He annoys the hell out of you, but at the end of the day you can't help but feel sorry for him. You see....I quit putting food in his dish and he came scratching at my door. Poor kitty.

:evillol: VERY NICE! HAHAHA

He doesn't bother me either, but he isn't in my district or even my region so I can sit back and enjoy his rantings! :D

ccmom
09-07-2009, 07:26 PM
:evillol: VERY NICE! HAHAHA

He doesn't bother me either, but he isn't in my district or even my region so I can sit back and enjoy his rantings! :D

Well, we may be in the same district, but he is definitely not in my LEAGUE! :devil:

All in fun, Rocky! :p

Rocket
09-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Well, we may be in the same district, but he is definitely not in my LEAGUE! :devil:

All in fun, Rocky! :p

Ridiculous! Funny how you asked for my autograph at the Meet&Greet. You are my biggest fan. Believe that!

ccmom
09-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Ridiculous! Funny how you asked for my autograph at the Meet&Greet. You are my biggest fan. Believe that!

Oh boy, you really ARE delusional! :rolleyes: You must have met me in the same dream where the Lions went to the playoffs last season. :doh:

I have met some of the Brownwood posters....the nice, respectful, less arrogant ones. ;) YOU have not had the yet had the pleasure, but I'll be sure to bring ya purple and rhinestone kitty collar at the M&G in few weeks. :D

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
Oh boy, you really ARE delusional! :rolleyes: You must have met me in the same dream where the Lions went to the playoffs last season. :doh:

I have met some of the Brownwood posters....the nice, respectful, less arrogant ones. ;) YOU have not had the yet had the pleasure, but I'll be sure to bring ya purple and rhinestone kitty collar at the M&G in few weeks. :D :spitlol:

Rocket
09-07-2009, 09:09 PM

I have met some of the Brownwood posters....the nice, respectful, less arrogant ones. ;) YOU have not had the yet had the pleasure, but I'll be sure to bring ya purple and rhinestone kitty collar at the M&G in few weeks. :D

Speaking of bedazzling...why don't you go watch TLC, LIFETIME, or HGTV and leave the football talk to the men. It's cute how you think you know football. Well at least your team color is purple, a cute color. LOL

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Speaking of bedazzling...why don't you go watch TLC, LIFETIME, or HGTV and leave the football talk to the men. It's cute how you think you know football. Well at least your team color is purple, a cute color. LOL

Its amazing how many people think they know about football isn't it rocket?:D

RedWhiteBlue
09-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Oh my, my, my.... where have I been? Someone woke up the sleeping princess!!!:devil: :eek:

Rocket
09-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Its amazing how many people think they know about football isn't it rocket?:D

I hear ya, DreDay...:rolleyes:

Rocket
09-07-2009, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Oh my, my, my.... where have I been? Someone woke up the sleeping princess!!!:devil: :eek:

She must have been watching a Graham vs. Air or Graham vs. 2A game... That will put anybody to sleep.

ccmom
09-07-2009, 09:16 PM
And speaking of cute, it's just adorable how you know about "bedazzling"! Oh, and I will leave the football talk to the MEN, as soon as you do, Rocky.

Rocket
09-07-2009, 09:18 PM
And speaking of cute, it's just adorable how you know about "bedazzling"! Oh, and I will leave the football talk to the MEN, as soon as you do, Rocky.

What is this Rocky mess? STOP THAT!

RedWhiteBlue
09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
OUCH, cc.... :eek::clap:

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 09:19 PM
:D Ladies night on 3ADL. Lol Funny stuff ladies except Rocket. Work on your game girl. Maybe Chick Ice can help you.

:cool: lol I am out. This is no guys allowed.. Right?

ccmom
09-07-2009, 09:24 PM
My apologies...you probably prefer "Rockie". It's much prissier spelled that way.
Oh wait...or is it "sugarlips", RWB? All this complicated football talk has my poor little girly brain mixed up.

Rocket
09-07-2009, 09:25 PM
:D Ladies night on 3ADL. Lol Funny stuff ladies except Rocket. Work on your game girl. Maybe Chick Ice can help you.

:cool: lol I am out. This is no guys allowed.. Right?

ccmom...This is the type of halfwit I am talking about on here. You might want to talk "football" with him. I am sure he bedazzles too...

http://www.asseenontvguys.com/ProductImages/bedazzler_uses.jpg

LE Dad
09-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Brown who?? Funny then. funny now :D

Play 10 Win 3 not sure how much you really know bout the game, At least from a winning perspective.

Ranger Mom
09-07-2009, 11:13 PM
My apologies...you probably prefer "Rockie". It's much prissier spelled that way.
Oh wait...or is it "sugarlips", RWB? All this complicated football talk has my poor little girly brain mixed up.

I think the "NEW" prissy would be "Rockee!":D

ccmom
09-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think the "NEW" prissy would be "Rockee!":D I think you are right, RM. "Rockee" will be just precious in his blinged out purple kitty collar.

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Brown who?? Funny then. funny now :D

Play 10 Win 3 not sure how much you really know bout the game, At least from a winning perspective.

Go ahead and keep bringing up last year's fluke record. It's gonna make it that much more fun we show ya'll what Brownwood Football is really all about. Who is your team again? I love how you show up on Brownwood posts with zero accountability or reason for that matter. A Program vs. Flash in the Pan always wins. Wylie knows about that. You seem to jump on board and support the other Programs but never seem to bring up your school. I really don't know why I am answering you anyway, it's not like you will understand what I'm saying. And by the way, what does last year's fluke record have anything to do with this year? If you base your case on that, it's you who knows nothing about the game. Brownwood is undefeated THIS YEAR. Last year's team isn't playing anymore, nimrod.

Footballhudini
09-08-2009, 12:24 AM
3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7 3-7

Those posts really made a lot of sense up until August 28 when the new season started. I bet it sucks to not have that ammo anymore. Now ya'll have to come up with a new argument. Looks like you're having some trouble based on that last post.

Footballhudini
09-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Those posts really made a lot of sense up until August 28 when the new season started. I bet it sucks to not have that ammo anymore. Now ya'll have to come up with a new argument. Looks like you're having some trouble based on that last post.

you having responded made it quite clear that the 3-7 stinger is still stuck deep in the lion's paw. only a regional title at the very least will heal the 4a-3a transition/3-7 wound

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 07:31 AM
A Program vs. Flash in the Pan always wins. Wylie knows about that. Texarkana Texas High (Program) vs Brown who? Point proven. NEXT :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 07:42 AM
You seem to jump on board and support the other Programs but never seem to bring up your school. Jump on board ?? Who has been on here longer? Support other teams, dude Go Hobbs Eagles, I think you should be blowing them up on here. Liberty Eylau, what do you want to know? People who actually read these threads to learn about other teams know. If you are unable to just ask me and I will tell you. :thinking:

BwdLions
09-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Very entertaining posts today. I wasn't able to attend the Lions-Pirates game Friday night, but I was was listening to a radio station with a scoreboard show on, so I able to keep up with the score of the game. Needless to say, I was thrilled that we were able to beat La Vega. I feel like the Lions are on the right track.

I'm looking forward to playing the remaining teams on our schedule (and putting the memories of 2008 behind us). As far as smack talking, I guess I'm not one for overdoing it. I like to let the Lions do the talking for me on the field. Now, if someone is trashing the Lions, I don't mind jumping in. All that being said, I do enjoy reading to posts here. This is pure entertainment.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 08:16 AM
bringing up last year's fluke record. -Rocket make it that much more fun we show ya'll what Brownwood Football is really all about. - Rocket Who is your team again? - Rocket
Flash in the Pan - Rocket
I really don't know why I am answering you -Rocket
it's not like you will understand - Rocket
it's you who knows nothing about the game.- Rocket
nimrod. - Rocket Kid Unoriginal :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

BEAST
09-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Texarkana Texas High (Program) vs Brown who? Point proven. NEXT :clap: :clap:

So you are LE Dad but become a Texas High homer when it comes to Brownwood. Funny. Another funny thing is you are the first Texas High poster that acts like that game was easy. 28-14. Go watch the film. We were 1 step from winning that game. Literally 1 step. I don't expect you to understand.

BEAST

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 08:41 AM
So you are LE Dad but become a Texas High homer when it comes to Brownwood. Funny. Another funny thing is you are the first Texas High poster that acts like that game was easy. 28-14. Go watch the film. We were 1 step from winning that game. Literally 1 step. I don't expect you to understand.

BEAST Texarkana supports Texarkana. Hawks, Tigers, Hogs. I don't expect you to understand . Lol :cool:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Texarkana supports Texarkana. Hawks, Tigers, Hogs. I don't expect you to understand . Lol :cool:

If Brownwood is Brownwho? Then LE doesn't even exist.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 09:03 AM
If Brownwood is Brownwho? Then LE doesn't even exist. :doh: :doh: Wow, is that the best you can come up with? Your dad is a "coach" on the "staff" schedule LE.
Aledo would be perfect. Come on Rocket you should be able to make this happen unless... :rolleyes: :doh: :thinking:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:33 AM
you having responded made it quite clear that the 3-7 stinger is still stuck deep in the lion's paw. only a regional title at the very least will heal the 4a-3a transition/3-7 wound

No. It is a pointless argument. What is left from last season? NOTHING. I will pick Brownwood over any 3A team WITHOUT Shipley playing.

Remember, Brownwood still had the #1 Offense last season, we just couldn't stop the run to save our life. FLUKE SEASON. The #1 Offense and the worst defense on the same team? FLUUUKKE. Those problems are now fixed and Brownwood is winning.

Just ask WOS87 if he thinks Brownwood is a legitimate contender and then ask him what he bases his opinion on. If there is anybody on this board people respect, it is him. Not because he knows more about football, but because he has a strong grasp of every Region and the overall 3A class and what it takes to be successful. Especially after being in 4A. He knows.

Originally posted by WOS87
Way to go Lions! I'm looking forward to the Brownwood-WOS D2 Final! ;) ;) ;)

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Kid Unoriginal :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Making no sense on posts - LE Dad
Bad Logic - LE Dad
Switching Teams when conveniant - LE Dad
Talking non-stop about 4A Team on 3A Downlow - LE Dad
Using Smilies on EVERY POST - LE Dad
Ashamed to bring up Liberty Eylau when talking smack about Brownwood - LE Dad

I think that aobut covers it. We are Brownwood fans. Not Central Texas fans. At least try to stay relevant, please! It's 3A Downlow, not "Who is the best team in my town right now so that I can talk smack" Downlow.

Bullaholic
09-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Remember, Brownwood still had the #1 Offense last season,

There you go again "Baghdad Bob"---you better go back and look at last year's offense stats---the Bulls' offense numbers were better than yours.

DaHop72
09-08-2009, 09:39 AM

Remember, Brownwood still had the #1 Offense last season,

Rocket, Rocket, you keep saying don't bring up the past and you continue to do it yourself. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 09:40 AM

http://www.asseenontvguys.com/ProductImages/bedazzler_uses.jpg What's wrong too busy bedazzling? :confused: :confused: :eek:

DaHop72
09-08-2009, 09:40 AM
There you go again "Baghdad Bob"---you better go back and look at last year's offense stats---the Bulls' offense numbers were better than yours. Great minds think alike Bull. :D :D :D :D

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:42 AM
REALLY? Prove it.. post your numbers up.

Brownwood
Passing
CMP ATT YDS YDS/C TD
165 271 2832 17.2 31
Rushing
ATT YDS AVG/CAR TD
274 1734 6.3 25

56 TD's
4566 Yards

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Rocket, Rocket, you keep saying don't bring up the past and you continue to do it yourself. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I try. But they won't stop. So I have to dwell there. Believe me, I am not the one bringing up that ugly season from last year. See the post I responded to. LOL

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 09:45 AM
Bad Logic - LE Dad

I think that aobut covers it. We are Brownwood fans. Not Central Texas fans. At least try to stay relevant, please! It's 3A Downlow, not "Who is the best team in my town right now so that I can talk smack" Downlow. Your dad is supposed to be "on the staff" schedule LE. :clap:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Bad Logic - LE Dad

I think that aobut covers it. We are Brownwood fans. Not Central Texas fans. At least try to stay relevant, please! It's 3A Downlow, not "Who is the best team in my town right now so that I can talk smack" Downlow.

LOL WOW...

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Your dad is supposed to be "on the staff" schedule LE. :clap:

Look at our schedule. We only schedule good teams in pre-district. LE would be a waste of time.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Look at our schedule. We only schedule good teams in pre-district. LE would be a waste of time.

LE Dad is also a waste of time.

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 09:51 AM
LE Dad is also a waste of time.

True that.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:52 AM
There you go again "Baghdad Bob"---you better go back and look at last year's offense stats---the Bulls' offense numbers were better than yours.

I'm waiting... Make sure you post the numbers through the regular season and not playoffs. We probably still had better numbers.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Look at our schedule. We only schedule good teams in pre-district. LE would be a waste of time. Are you sure thats it? I think since your dad was scouting last week that the "staff" he is on is probably at the middle school. Thats usually where scouts come from isn't it?? I could be wrong what do I know about football? Lol:rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm waiting... Make sure you post the numbers through the regular season and not playoffs. We probably still had better numbers. Oh yeah cause ya'll didn't make that particular event.:doh:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Are you sure thats it? I think since your dad was scouting last week that the "staff" he is on is probably at the middle school. Thats usually where scouts come from isn't it?? I could be wrong what do I know about football? Lol:rolleyes:

Wow... what are you trying to say?

Did I say my dad calls plays on Friday night? 36 years of coaching experience. He is at the middle school because he wants to be. He has also lasted through 4 Head Coaches at Brownwood.

You are an idiot.

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Are you sure thats it? I think since your dad was scouting last week that the "staff" he is on is probably at the middle school. Thats usually where scouts come from isn't it?? I could be wrong what do I know about football? Lol:rolleyes:

Until I looked up your school, I never even heard of it. It would be a waste of gas and mapquest to try to locate it. If we played ya'll we wouldn't even have to send scouts. Once again, try to stay relevant. Quit changing the subject. I want to hear about your 3A SCHOOL and how well they would do against a team like Brownwood. Not all of this other nonsense. Except for that question you brought up "What do you know about football?" At least we are on the same page there.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Oh yeah cause ya'll didn't make that particular event.:doh:

Cuz we don't play in your weak Region.

turbostud
09-08-2009, 10:09 AM

"After we finish defeating all of those animals we will disclose that with facts and figures."

"They are not in Baghdad. They are not in control of any airport. I tell you this. It is all a lie. They lie. It is a hollywood movie. You do not believe them."

"Yes, the american troops have advanced further. This will only make it easier for us to defeat them"

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Wow... what are you trying to say?

Did I say my dad calls plays on Friday night? 36 years of coaching experience. He is at the middle school because he wants to be. He has also lasted through 4 Head Coaches at Brownwood.

You are an idiot. OH MY! Lol simmer down there Rockie. :cool:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:11 AM

Still waiting...

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:13 AM
OH MY! Lol simmer down there Rockie. :cool:

What were you trying to say by that post about my dad being a lowly middle school coach? Please explain.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:18 AM
Until I looked up your school, I never even heard of it. It would be a waste of gas and mapquest to try to locate it. If we played ya'll we wouldn't even have to send scouts. Once again, try to stay relevant. Quit changing the subject. I want to hear about your 3A SCHOOL and how well they would do against a team like Brownwood. Not all of this other nonsense. Except for that question you brought up "What do you know about football?" At least we are on the same page there. Can you not find Aledo moron :doh: All hype, you wanna hear, you wanna hear. 2010 get daddy to talk to the big boys and lets do it in Aledo. :clap: :clap:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:20 AM
Can you not find Aledo moron :doh: All hype, you wanna hear, you wanna hear. 2010 get daddy to talk to the big boys and lets do it in Aledo. :clap: :clap:

LOL You wanna drive all that way for a butt whoopin'? We haven't heard anything about LE this season. What is your record? 1-1? LOL Against who? Like Ice said, LE is a waste of time and so are you.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:23 AM
What were you trying to say by that post about my dad being a lowly middle school coach? Please explain. Lowly never was mentioned. I try not to resort to name calling. I just want to see Brownwood vs LE 2010. I know LE will schedule you geeze playing #1 3A in Texas and # 1 4A in Arkansas back to back.

turbostud
09-08-2009, 10:25 AM
If we played ya'll we wouldn't even have to send scouts.

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

Until I looked up your school, I never even heard of it. It would be a waste of gas and mapquest to try to locate it.

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

Once again, try to stay relevant. Quit changing the subject. I want to hear about your 3A SCHOOL and how well they would do against a team like Brownwood.

"The Americans, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Lowly never was mentioned. I try not to resort to name calling. I just want to see Brownwood vs LE 2010. I know LE will schedule you geeze playing #1 3A in Texas and # 1 4A in Arkansas back to back.

Trust me, you don't want to play Brownwood next season. Our returning starters on both sides of the ball will be like 10 offense-9 defense and a Senior Shipley at WR/DB. LOL

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:30 AM
LOL You wanna drive all that way for a butt whoopin'? We haven't heard anything about LE this season. What is your record? 1-1? LOL Against who? Like Ice said, LE is a waste of time and so are you. Lol Brownwood is a waste of time. Washed up has beens. Can tell by your posts. Crash and burn quickly so we can be spared your redundant ramblings.

turbostud
09-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Trust me, you don't want to play Brownwood next season. Our returning starters on both sides of the ball will be like 10 offense-9 defense and a Senior Shipley at WR/DB. LOL

"Now even the American command is under siege. We are hitting it from the north, east, south and west. We chase them here and they chase us there. But at the end we are the people who are laying siege to them. And it is not them who are besieging us."

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:35 AM
Trust me, you don't want to play Brownwood next season. Our returning starters on both sides of the ball will be like 10 offense-9 defense and a Senior Shipley at WR/DB. LOL Ditto dude plus we have huge Soph and Frosh classes of 50 + kids each. :thinking:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:38 AM
Ditto dude plus we have huge Soph and Frosh classes of 50 + kids each. :thinking:

Let's see how you do this season with those underclassmen and then we will talk.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Lol Brownwood is a waste of time. Washed up has beens. Can tell by your posts. Crash and burn quickly so we can be spared your redundant ramblings.

If we are a waste of time, then go play somewhere else. Funny how you just hang around Brownwood threads all day. You are obsessed.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Lol Brownwood is a waste of time. Washed up has beens. Can tell by your posts. Crash and burn quickly so we can be spared your redundant ramblings.

Do you guys have a website? Or do people really not even care.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:42 AM

Still waiting...

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Let's see how you do this season with those underclassmen and then we will talk. :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Just more hot air Go Hobbs Eagles... And that "lowly" thing you might want to see a therapist about that? Lol

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 10:49 AM
Lowly never was mentioned. I try not to resort to name calling. I just want to see Brownwood vs LE 2010. I know LE will schedule you geeze playing #1 3A in Texas and # 1 4A in Arkansas back to back.

The only way we play LE is if we meet in the playoffs which will never happen because your team is irrelevant and will never make it that far.

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 10:52 AM
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Just more hot air Go Hobbs Eagles... And that "lowly" thing you might want to see a therapist about that? Lol

"I'm gonna keep throwing out Hobbs Eagles because my team isn't good enough to give me any kind of ammo against Brownwood." - LE Dad

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:53 AM

Explain this post. I still don't understand what you were trying to say. You are saying we wouldn't schedule you because my dad is on the middle school staff? Or that we have no pull because he is only on the middle school staff? I just don't know how to interpret this. PLEASE EXPLAIN. WHAT WAS THE POINT?

Or are you trying to display your vast knowledge of high school football by saying middle school coaches scout? LOL Wait, you are a genius. :doh:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:55 AM
If we are a waste of time, then go play somewhere else. Funny how you just hang around Brownwood threads all day. You are obsessed. Whoever? Is that not in the title? :doh: :doh: 80s hairbands were not even around the last time your team was relevant. Websites are for hasbeens to look up the past, get with the here and now and check out You Tube. :cool:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 10:58 AM
Explain this post. I still don't understand what you were trying to say. You are saying we wouldn't schedule you because my dad is on the middle school staff? Or that we have no pull because he is only on the middle school staff? I just don't know how to interpret this. PLEASE EXPLAIN. WHAT WAS THE POINT?

Or are you trying to display your vast knowledge of high school football by saying middle school coaches scout? LOL Wait, you are a genius. :doh: Therapy, Rockie, may take a few sessions but you will be a better person for it. Lol

Rocket
09-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Therapy, Rockie, may take a few sessions but you will be a better person for it. Lol

Explain it, please.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Whoever? Is that not in the title? :doh: :doh: 80s hairbands were not even around the last time your team was relevant. Websites are for hasbeens to look up the past, get with the here and now and check out You Tube. :cool:

No..our website is about the here and now. Nice try though. Usually teams that have a following have a website. Hmm... nevermind.. I just answered my own question.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Explain it, please. Its pretty simple. You go sit in a room with soothing colors and talk to a person with a degree and they help you with issues such as unhappy childhood, repressed anger and lots of other nasty issues that you may or may not have. Thats what I was told anyway.:D

Rocket
09-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Its pretty simple. You go sit in a room with soothing colors and talk to a person with a degree and they help you with issues such as unhappy childhood, repressed anger and lots of other nasty issues that you may or may not have. Thats what I was told anyway.:D

I'm right, you are backtracking and avoiding the answer.

Bullaholic
09-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Still waiting...

Ask and ye shall receive....

These stats are for 13 games and they are official stats from the coaching staff---5,888 Total Yds. and I do know that the Bulls averaged 45 PPG and Brownwood 39 PPG.

TEAM SUMMARY REPORT 12/6/08
RUSHING YARDS / CARRY : 7.1 4.6
PASSING ATTEMPTS : 332 216
PASSING COMPLETIONS : 204 99
PASSING YARDS : 2,964 1,366
PASSING TOUCHDOWNS : 27 10
PASSING INTERCEPTIONS : 10 10
COMPLETION PERCENTAGE : 61% 46%
PASSING YDS PER CATCH : 14.5 13.8
SACKS GIVEN UP : 12 14
SACK YARDAGE : 83 110
TOTAL FIRST DOWNS : 297 222
PENALTIES : 60 55
PENALTY YARDS : 583 490
Fumbles For the Defense : 38 19
FUMBLES RECOVERED : 21 6
FUMBLE RETURN YARDS : 12 0
INTERCEPTIONS MADE : 10 10
INT RETURN YDS : 129 91
TURNOVER MARGIN 15 -15
3rd & 4th Down Attempts : 137 204
TOTAL YARDS : 5,888 4,014

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:14 AM
No..our website is about the here and now. Nice try though. Usually teams that have a following have a website. Hmm... nevermind.. I just answered my own question. No, we just show up at the games, myspace, twitter, you tube etc.. If we had a website we would have to hire a moron to run it, rather spend school funds on books. School has nice site though full of great news, not old stuff from the glory years.:cool:

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 11:14 AM
HOW has this thread not been poopcanned? It's worthless and has no point. :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I'm right, you are backtracking and avoiding the answer. Dude you asked me to explain therapy. I did as best I could? Not like I need it. I am not the one projecting words that aren't there. Seriously, call today.:D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:21 AM

These stats are for 13 games and they are official stats from the coaching staff---5,888 Total Yds. and I do know that the Bulls averaged 45 PPG and Brownwood 39 PPG.

TURNOVER MARGIN 15 -15
TOTAL YARDS : 5,888 4,014 :clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 11:22 AM

TURNOVER MARGIN 15 -15
TOTAL YARDS : 5,888 4,014

I asked for 10 games. The THSCA Sends out a ranking of offenses at the end of the regular season. We were #1. Top 3 Statewide All classes.

Oh and after considering our brutal schedule last season, our offense was way better.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:28 AM
The only way we play LE is if we meet in the playoffs which will never happen because your team is irrelevant and will never make it that far. Really 3-7 ?? Not very impressive. I would have to go back a long ways to some pretty bad LE teams to find 3-7. If you knew anything about football you would know LE is D1. :tisk: :tisk: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan

I agree... LE Dad brings an overabundance of poop to the downlow.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:31 AM
I asked for 10 games. The THSCA Sends out a ranking of offenses at the end of the regular season. We were #1. Top 3 Statewide All classes.

Oh and after considering our brutal schedule last season, our offense was way better. You mean scheduled beatings ??:confused: :confused:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Really 3-7 ?? Not very impressive. I would have to go back a long ways to some pretty bad LE teams to find 3-7. If you knew anything about football you would know LE is D1. :tisk: :tisk: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

That 3-7 Team led 3A in offense. 3A Defense? Not very impressive, Brownwood included.

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Really 3-7 ?? Not very impressive. I would have to go back a long ways to some pretty bad LE teams to find 3-7. If you knew anything about football you would know LE is D1. :tisk: :tisk: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Captain Irrelevant strikes again. You just can't seem to get 3-7 off your brain can you. I think I figured out why. It has to do with the range of your Football IQ. It's somewhere between 3-7...

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:38 AM
That 3-7 Team led 3A in offense. 3A Defense? Not very impressive, Brownwood included. Thats great ! You must be proud of that trophy.:clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:43 AM
Captain Irrelevant strikes again. You just can't seem to get 3-7 off your brain can you. I think I figured out why. It has to do with the range of your Football IQ. It's somewhere between 3-7... More self glorification? Captain Irrelevant ? Don't flatter yourself you're not even the First Mate!:doh: :D

:rolleyes: such an easy mark.:eek: :p

SintonFan
09-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Bite your lengua! It's not worthless if it's entertaining.:D ;)

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:49 AM

Oh and after considering our brutal schedule last season, our offense was way better. Just average it out. It's a stat. Don't you wish you could do that with losses?

turbostud
09-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Bite your lengua! It's not worthless if it's entertaining.:D ;)

Its on fire on the thread page. :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I agree... LE Dad brings an overabundance of poop to the downlow. Bringing the Brownwood baybee bringing the Brownwood.:clap: :clap:

turbostud
09-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Bringing the Brownwood baybee bringing the Brownwood.:clap: :clap:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Bite your lengua! It's not worthless if it's entertaining.:D ;) entertaining.....yes.....absolute waste of bandwidth & server storage space.....yes. :D

Rocket
09-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Thats great ! You must be proud of that trophy.:clap: :clap:

Really a shot at 3A...

Rocket
09-08-2009, 12:01 PM
entertaining.....yes.....absolute waste of bandwidth & server storage space.....yes. :D

I agree... more cowbell? LOL

Rocket
09-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Captain Irrelevant strikes again. You just can't seem to get 3-7 off your brain can you. I think I figured out why. It has to do with the range of your Football IQ. It's somewhere between 3-7...

LOL OUCH

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 12:04 PM
I agree... more cowbell? LOL There's ALWAYS room for more cowbell baby!! That and peanut butter jelly time........I love me some peanut butter jelly time. :D

Rocket
09-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Just average it out. It's a stat. Don't you wish you could do that with losses?

I'm glad it's 2009.

SintonFan
09-08-2009, 12:07 PM
There's ALWAYS room for more cowbell baby!! That and peanut butter jelly time........I love me some peanut butter jelly time. :D
lol
"PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!
peanutbutterjellypeanutbutterjelly
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! "
:clap: :D
;)

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Really a shot at 3A... :rolleyes: :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: You must be smack punch drunk dude. Just throw in the towel cause we about to go to the championship rounds and we all know that is somewhere that Brownwood posters are not very familar with.:doh:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 12:18 PM
lol
"PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY!
peanutbutterjellypeanutbutterjelly
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! "
:clap: :D
;) Peanuuuut peanut butter ....and jelly lol :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 12:30 PM

Oh and after considering our brutal schedule last season, our offense was way better. Just average it out. It's a stat. Don't you wish you could do that with losses?

garciap77
09-08-2009, 12:33 PM
New system. new coach. New players. What was here last year is now gone. Quit hanging your hat on irrelevant things. You better be worried. I know Hugh is.

We shall see how you do against La Vega. Then you can bark about your season. For now, hush puppy. ;)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/recordrocket.jpg

Rocket
09-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Hey L48-

You still got the jibjab video from Brownwood Wylie last year?

pirate4state
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/recordrocket.jpg

OMG I laughed so loud it hurt! Stop that garciap, I'm sick. :(

Oh man, I tell you what at least TLE (that stands for Texarkana Liberty Eylau) has won 2 state championships (1999 & 2006) in the past 10 years, that's more than Brownwood can say. :)

How's that for recent relevance? :rolleyes:

garciap77
09-08-2009, 12:59 PM

Hey Coach Rocket! Stopped at the Wal-Mart in Early on my way to Liberty Hill last Friday. Ran into some BW fans; got to talking and mentioned your name. They all started laughing at once. They told me you were run out of town a few years back! Care to explain Coach!:D

;)

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Hey Coach Rocket! Stopped at the Wal-Mart in Early on my way to Liberty Hill last Friday. Ran into some BW fans; got to talking and mentioned your name. They all started laughing at once. They told me you were run out of town a few years back! Care to explain Coach!:D

;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: OH MY?

garciap77
09-08-2009, 01:06 PM

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/rockyRocket-1.jpg

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:11 PM
OMG I laughed so loud it hurt! Stop that garciap, I'm sick. :(

Oh man, I tell you what at least TLE (that stands for Texarkana Liberty Eylau) has won 2 state championships (1999 & 2006) in the past 10 years, that's more than Brownwood can say. :)

How's that for recent relevance? :rolleyes: Thank you P4S . :clap: :clap: :D

Rocket
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Thank you P4S . :clap: :clap: :D

THANK YOU P4S! LE Idiot wouldn't ever tell us. Are they relevant this year? Oh and we didn't play in 3A back then, so no comparison.

Get a new pic, garcia.

garciap77
09-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
Very entertaining posts today. I wasn't able to attend the Lions-Pirates game Friday night, but I was was listening to a radio station with a scoreboard show on, so I able to keep up with the score of the game. Needless to say, I was thrilled that we were able to beat La Vega. I feel like the Lions are on the right track.

I'm looking forward to playing the remaining teams on our schedule (and putting the memories of 2008 behind us). As far as smack talking, I guess I'm not one for overdoing it. I like to let the Lions do the talking for me on the field. Now, if someone is trashing the Lions, I don't mind jumping in. All that being said, I do enjoy reading to posts here. This is pure entertainment.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

turbostud
09-08-2009, 01:15 PM

;)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
09-08-2009, 01:20 PM

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

turbostud
09-08-2009, 01:23 PM

"They will be burnt. We are going to tackle them"

"We blocked them inside the city. Their rear is blocked"

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/cnn-mss.sm.jpg

garciap77
09-08-2009, 01:23 PM
OH MY! Lol simmer down there Rockie. :cool:

No! Rockee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it right!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:25 PM
THANK YOU P4S! LE Idiot wouldn't ever tell us. Are they relevant this year? Oh and we didn't play in 3A back then, so no comparison.

Get a new pic, garcia.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 01:25 PM

;)

Is that next to the Whataburger in Early? LOL

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:33 PM

Get a new pic, garcia. Excuses excuses. Don't you ever run out of them. :doh: :doh: Probably why you got run outta town. :thinking:

Rocket
09-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Excuses excuses. Don't you ever run out of them. :doh: :doh: Probably why you got run outta town. :thinking:

You believe everything garcia posts? THERE IS NO WALMART IN EARLY.

I looked for your team in the Winningest Current 3A Programs of the Past 50 Seasons Thread and couldn't find them any where. :thinking:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
You believe everything garcia posts? THERE IS NO WALMART IN EARLY.

I looked for your team in the Winningest Current 3A Programs of the Past 50 Seasons Thread and couldn't find them any where. :thinking: Dude, you are not very bright at all. Liberty Eylau has only been in existence since 1955. :doh: :doh: Thought you were glad it was 2009, then you break out with some 50 year crap :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Come on Rockie why did you quit coaching??:confused:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:47 PM
:D Hey maybe you could at least put together a middle school matchup. Our 8th grade would kill your 8th grade lol:spitlol: :vrycnfsd: :taunt:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 01:55 PM

Get a new pic, garcia. No back then you were getting stomped by T High. Yeah I know they were scared the whole time they were whooooping that A.:cool:

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 02:19 PM
:D Hey maybe you could at least put together a middle school matchup. Our 8th grade would kill your 8th grade lol:spitlol: :vrycnfsd: :taunt:

I bet we could arrange our 8th grade vs. LE's Varsity. Might still be too easy of a victory for Brownwood, though. Keep thinking LE Dad. In another 600 posts in a month, you may be able to come up with something good.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I bet we could arrange our 8th grade vs. LE's Varsity. Might still be too easy of a victory for Brownwood, though. Keep thinking LE Dad. In another 600 posts in a month, you may be able to come up with something good. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Nope, you're still boring:sleeping: still boring :sleeping:

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 02:48 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Nope, you're still boring:sleeping: still boring :sleeping:

Wow great post. There you go again, dodging the post at hand with a boring comment and smilies. You are so predictable. Here is an equation for you: Smilies + Boring Comment = No answer. I'm sure you will now change the subject to something not related to football or something about 3-7 or something about Texas High.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Wow great post. There you go again, dodging the post at hand with a boring comment and smilies. You are so predictable. Here is an equation for you: Smilies + Boring Comment = No answer. I'm sure you will now change the subject to something not related to football or something about 3-7 or something about Texas High. :thinking: Nope, still boring. Go get your brother, at least he is a little challenging

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 02:54 PM
:thinking: Nope, still boring. Go get your brother, at least he is a little challenging

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Right on cue. Like shooting fish in a barrell.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Right on cue. Like shooting fish in a barrell. You're better than Ambien :sleeping: :sleeping:

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 03:02 PM
You're better than Ambien :sleeping: :sleeping:

Thanks for proving my point over and over again. It makes me look like a genius. I appreciate it.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Thanks for proving my point over and over again. It makes me look like a genius. I appreciate it. Irrelevant comments + Irrelevant poster + Irrelevant team =:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Irrelevant comments + Irrelevant poster + Irrelevant team =:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Nice original post there.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Nice original post there. Thank you:clap: :clap: Now it is time for you to get on the short bus for smack talkers cause your smack is simple and slow.:sleeping: :sleeping:

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Thank you:clap: :clap: Now it is time for you to get on the short bus for smack talkers cause your smack is simple and slow.:sleeping: :sleeping:

Wow you are on a roll! I'm like a scientist watching my hypothesis come true. This is so much fun. LE Dad, see a hypothesis is when you....ah nevermind.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Wow you are on a roll! I'm like a scientist watching my hypothesis come true. This is so much fun. LE Dad, see a hypothesis is when you....ah nevermind. Yeah, don't strain that Hobbs education ...Go Eagles.:clap:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow you are on a roll! I'm like a scientist watching my hypothesis come true. This is so much fun. LE Dad, see a hypothesis is when you....ah nevermind. So how does that Brownwood 8th grade A team look. Pretty salty bunch I bet.:thinking:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 04:09 PM
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk: Bad bad LE Dad. :D Lol

garciap77
09-08-2009, 04:31 PM

Oh and after considering our brutal schedule last season, our offense was way better.

Brutal!!! I thought you said it was a cake walk!!!!!!!

So, great! You were the #1 offense in all classes!!! That don't mean a thing if you go 3-7!!!!!!!!!!! And don't make the playoffs!!!!!! Stop making that statement, because you keep loosing credibility every time you bring it up!!!!!!!!!

pirate4state
09-08-2009, 04:33 PM

Get a new pic, garcia.

Rocket no one is relevant thus far, you moron!

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Rocket no one is relevant thus far, you moron! NOT TRUE!!!!! ........because I'm good enough....I'm smart enough....and doggonit......people like me. :D

garciap77
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
OK! Here is my new pic!

garciap77
09-08-2009, 04:38 PM
NOT TRUE!!!!! ........because I'm good enough....I'm smart enough....and doggonit......people like me. :D

:hand:

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 04:40 PM
OK! Here is my new pic!

:D garcia...you KNOW you're on an FBI watch list right? They government wants access to your "outrageous pictures" server!! :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 04:45 PM
NOT TRUE!!!!! ........because I'm good enough....I'm smart enough....and doggonit......people like me. :D :clap: :clap:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Love:inlove: you guys n girls. :D :rolleyes:

Bullaholic
09-08-2009, 04:52 PM
ttt---I was afaird this thread might get lost or "sink" out of sight....:D

pirate4state
09-08-2009, 04:55 PM
OK! Here is my new pic!

I can't breaf & my chest hurts! LOL

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Brutal!!! I thought you said it was a cake walk!!!!!!!

So, great! You were the #1 offense in all classes!!! That don't mean a thing if you go 3-7!!!!!!!!!!! And don't make the playoffs!!!!!! Stop making that statement, because you keep loosing credibility every time you bring it up!!!!!!!!!

:D Ouch! GP77 bringing the heat:smoker:

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 04:57 PM
ttt---I was afaird this thread might get lost or "sink" out of sight....:D ....and that would be a tragedy!! SAVE FERRIS!!....er I mean.....SAVE THE LIONS AND PIRATES THREAD!!!

:2thumbsup

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
I can't breaf & my chest hurts! LOL really? because my initial reaction was to throw up in my mouth a little. :D

pirate4state
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
really? because my initial reaction was to throw up in my mouth a little. :D

well, i am home sick today.

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 05:00 PM
ttt---I was afaird this thread might get lost or "sink" out of sight....:D NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand:

Bullaholic
09-08-2009, 05:04 PM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand:

I'm just glad all this nonsense is confined to this thread and not on some of the game threads.

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
well, i am home sick today. so you had a tip ahead of time that that picture was coming? AH HA!!!

Get to feeling better pierat!

IHStangFan
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm just glad all this nonsense is confined to this thread and not on some of the game threads. SSSSSHHHH!!!! DAMNIT Bull....now you've jinxed it!! :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 05:11 PM
well, i am home sick today. :D Well, hope you were entertained. :D :D :rolleyes:

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 05:16 PM
I'm just glad all this nonsense is confined to this thread and not on some of the game threads. Yeah kept MOR (Rocket) ON (Kid Ice) occupied in their own little realm today. Hope it made the rest of the 3ADL a better place. 3ADL -Rocket - Kid Ice = GREAT DAY:D :D

turbostud
09-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah kept MOR (Rocket) ON (Kid Ice) occupied in their own little realm today.

LMAO, how do you manage to post all day. I was posting from work illegally of course, but when your the boss, who is gonna say anything? :D

LE Dad
09-08-2009, 06:19 PM
LMAO, how do you manage to post all day. I was posting from work illegally of course, but when your the boss, who is gonna say anything? :D Needless to say it was not a productive work day, but I will just double up tomorrow. Lol + my boss is 200 miles away and doesn't care as long as I make him $$.

Footballhudini
09-08-2009, 06:28 PM
No. It is a pointless argument. What is left from last season? NOTHING. I will pick Brownwood over any 3A team WITHOUT Shipley playing.

Remember, Brownwood still had the #1 Offense last season, we just couldn't stop the run to save our life. FLUKE SEASON. The #1 Offense and the worst defense on the same team? FLUUUKKE. Those problems are now fixed and Brownwood is winning.

Just ask WOS87 if he thinks Brownwood is a legitimate contender and then ask him what he bases his opinion on. If there is anybody on this board people respect, it is him. Not because he knows more about football, but because he has a strong grasp of every Region and the overall 3A class and what it takes to be successful. Especially after being in 4A. He knows.

once again you responding means that 3-7 record will stick around in yalls heads for years to come. as it is, im still trying to grasp how a really good 4a team can come down a class and be made to look like fools on the field. :D :D :D

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 07:15 PM
once again you responding means that 3-7 record will stick around in yalls heads for years to come. as it is, im still trying to grasp how a really good 4a team can come down a class and be made to look like fools on the field. :D :D :D

Grasp no longer. It's called a FLUKE!!! We are already proving that to be true THIS YEAR!! Hopefully, when we beat Stephenville this week all of this will begin to make sense.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 07:19 PM
Rocket no one is relevant thus far, you moron!

THAT'S NOT FAYER!!!!!

Rocket
09-08-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm just glad all this nonsense is confined to this thread and not on some of the game threads.

Haha... true that.

TheDOCTORdre
09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Grasp no longer. It's called a FLUKE!!! We are already proving that to be true THIS YEAR!! Hopefully, when we beat Stephenville this week all of this will begin to make sense.

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. I'll hand it to the 'Wood, they have put together 2 impressive victories to start the season, but lets see how the rest of the season plays out before we start saying they are proving last year to be a fluke. For all we know by the time district is over, we may be saying that the 2-0 start was nothing but a fluke.

Rocket
09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. I'll hand it to the 'Wood, they have put together 2 impressive victories to start the season, but lets see how the rest of the season plays out before we start saying they are proving last year to be a fluke. For all we know by the time district is over, we may be saying that the 2-0 start was nothing but a fluke.

Did you watch a Brownwood game last season? Probably not. You are right. There is still alot to prove, but we can see things this year that were not there last year. AND, our best player is watching from the sidelines. ;)

TheDOCTORdre
09-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Did you watch a Brownwood game last season? Probably not. You are right. There is still alot to prove, but we can see things this year that were not there last year. AND, our best player is watching from the sidelines. ;)

Hey i wasn't trying to knock Brownwood in the last post I was just making a statement. I actually made it to the Brownwood/Sweetwater and Brownwood/Snyder game

Rocket
09-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Hey i wasn't trying to knock Brownwood in the last post I was just making a statement. I actually made it to the Brownwood/Sweetwater and Brownwood/Snyder game

I wasn't being a punk. I was just saying that we have seen a BIG difference in this year and last year. We are not just making statements based on 2 wins, but whats going on in the system and the way the kids are playing. That is why 3-7 makes no sense. All underclassmen, new coach, new system. The slate is clean and now we are 2-0.

Kid Ice
09-08-2009, 07:58 PM

I hear ya. Brownwood is gonna have to keep winning for my argument to hold up. After seeing us against Burnet this and last year, and then after last week against La Vega, I really like our chances. This was the way it was supposed to be last year. I have followed Brownwood Football closely for 16 years now and trust me when I say I have never seen anything like what went down last year. Basically, the unthinkable happened. This year though, we are playing with a passion I haven't seen since at least 2002 and 1997 before that. I have a lot of confidence in this team not because I am a homer but because this team is executing with young players, finding ways to win when we are supposed to be rebuilding from 3-7.